Awoo.

Dad hires virtual assassins to murder his Son in online games... ... ...It was not a lie.

Badnik Mechanic

Honestly, if my dad was awesome enough to hire digital hitmen to kill me in all of my games, I'd buy him a fucking medal for being the best goddamn dad ever

• Thumbs Up 3

Honestly, if my dad was awesome enough to hire digital hitmen to kill me in all of my games, I'd buy him a fucking medal for being the best goddamn dad ever

Well, my hobbies have not interfered with my personal growth and development. I was able to find and maintain employment for quite a long while, and I was even able to overcome my phobia of learning how to drive a car, and I even surprised my own self by finally earning straight As in a semester of post-secondary education, all while running back to the games late on Friday and Saturday nights. :P :p

Therefore, if my dad were to still take such an action despite my recent achievements and accomplishments, I wouldn't be grateful, I would strike back just like Vader.

LOL

I feel like I am the only one who thinks that this is stupid. I wonder how much that costed him?

Has he ever heard of a thing called pulling the plug? Or butt-whipping? Creative, sure, but definitely not worth the money.

I feel like I am the only one who thinks that this is stupid. I wonder how much that costed him?

Has he ever heard of a thing called pulling the plug? Or butt-whipping? Creative, sure, but definitely not worth the money.

Well, it is China. And also this probably wasn't super expensive like real hitmen would be :P Just asking some random dudes online to kick another player's ass in-game.

• Thumbs Up 1

That makes a lot of sense now.

That is exactly what I was talking about. I guess their poor work conditions are just that notorious; I just have to say "it is China" and people know what I mean.

On top of that, this current plan isn't exactly a guaranteed success. Who says the kid won't just dominate the assassins in-game? If they can be beat, then they're a mild nuisance at best.