Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

I like it, actually. It'll probably be tweaked before release but as it is, it looks fine to me. I'm happy to see sprites are still around, too, though I didn't really doubt they would be.

The bottom screen menu shit was stupid to begin with, but I guess they felt they had to make use of it when Gen 4 came.

I think it looks fine. It can't get any worse than Pokemon Stadium's interface.

What if... they introduced pokemon combinations? In the day care, you have all kinds of different pokemon that could, ahemhavesexwitheachotherahem but what if they could make the offspring a combination of both? Listing the positives and negatives; The Pokemon could learn everything the parents could. However, they cannot breed. Their base stats are adveraged between eachother. Of course, some stats would be a plus, others would suck. The pokemon could also have two abilities. of course, stuff like intimidate + multiscale. But still, there are a lot of cheap tricks already. The pokemon would also evolve at either one evolution or the other. Meaning if you need a fire stone for one, and level 20 for the other, then that would be random. Of course, the typing would be random too. The sprite would be the same no matter how many times you try to make offsprings. Meaning there are only one kind of venusaur + charizard, and not two.

Now before you go insane for perfect IVs, what if they just disappeared in the next gen? Poof, 31 possible stat points gone.

How about it?

What if... they introduced pokemon combinations? In the day care, you have all kinds of different pokemon that could, ahemhavesexwitheachotherahem but what if they could make the offspring a combination of both? Listing the positives and negatives; The Pokemon could learn everything the parents could. However, they cannot breed. Their base stats are adveraged between eachother. Of course, some stats would be a plus, others would suck. The pokemon could also have two abilities. of course, stuff like intimidate + multiscale. But still, there are a lot of cheap tricks already. The pokemon would also evolve at either one evolution or the other. Meaning if you need a fire stone for one, and level 20 for the other, then that would be random. Of course, the typing would be random too. The sprite would be the same no matter how many times you try to make offsprings. Meaning there are only one kind of venusaur + charizard, and not two.

Now before you go insane for perfect IVs, what if they just disappeared in the next gen? Poof, 31 possible stat points gone.

How about it?

Pokemon fusions? No.

• Thumbs Up 2

We already have the Kyurem forms for that regardless.

I doubt Gamefreak would make it less unique by making everyone else able to fuse.

Congratulations people we have reached the original 151 pages like the original 151 pokemon.

Congratulations people we have reached the original 151 pages like the original 151 pokemon.

Does the topic go to shit from here just like the new pokemon?

kidding

Edited by Chaos Warp
  • Thumbs Up 2

Oh great, the UK gets a cute little Pokeball-shaped 3DS card holder. What do people in the US get? A poster. Yeah, I'd rather have the card holder. =|

http://youtu.be/jR0EHftpL1A

A new special showcase has been revealed. For the first time ever, Japan will receive a trade show dedicated to Pokémon called the Pokémon Game Show. Running from August 17th to August 18th in Tokyo's Big Sight venue, this event will provide the latest in news for Tretta, Anime and Cards as well as give visitors an opportunity to play Pokémon X & Pokémon Y before others. The full details of this trade show will be revealed in July

Another awesome event I can't go to.

http://youtu.be/jR0EHftpL1A

Another awesome event I can't go to.

On a small separate note. I use to be able to draw that Pikachu in the 4th grade

First official image of Oorotto.

1098251_497933216959637_674141854_n.png

Yep, still reminds of KIU's Urgel.

I'm very impressed with the forest background btw. It looks really nice.

Edited by Tyranno Hassleberry
  • Thumbs Up 3

That is impressive indeed.

Also, hey 151 pages! We have reached Gen 1 numbers folks, get hype!!

Some people think Oorotto sort of resembles Wood Mon from Digimon but I don't see it except for the fact that it's a tree like Pokemon and Wood Mon is a tree like Digimon. :V Anyway I'm sort of stoked for the new games, but I think they introduced a new type a bit too late into the franchise. I feel that if Dragon type truly is as powerful as they say it is the new type should have been introduced in Gen 3 and I would have been alright with it. I get that Pokemon will be around for a while after Gen 6, but I think the leap from introducing new types from Gen 2 to Gen 6 is too far. I personally think that fighting type is too powerful, it's strong against like 5 different types and it needs a new weakness. >_> Anyway i'll be getting Y because I like Yvetal better. :3 Still deciding on who I will pick for my starter when it does come out but it's a tie between Fennekin and Chespin.

First official image of Oorotto.

1098251_497933216959637_674141854_n.png

Yep, still reminds of KIU's Urgel.

I'm very impressed with the forest background btw. It looks really nice.

http://youtu.be/sXJJ1pC1jiU

From the Japanese eShop Trailer

That new tree is kinda meh for me. I was excited for it at first but I guess seeing it now just lost my interest a bit. It's possibly due to how tiny they look all grouped up like that, so maybe a 1 on 1 battle will make it look a little more intense, but *shrugs*. Kinda hope it evolves into a bulkier looking thing.

Other than that just more footage to refresh my excitement for the game, so yay! I hope we get some specific details soon about certain things, such as fairy strengths/weaknesses, that bad team of thugs, how aerial battles work exactly, etc.

Huh, Orotto is a lot smaller than I thought it be, I was expecting them to be rather tall unless they got a evolution.

Did I just see Fennekin use a Fighting-type move?

Looked like Fire Punch.

Did I just see Fennekin use a Fighting-type move?

Don't jinx us yet, wait for the english trailer or a translation of the move used.

Through if it is Fire Punch or another punch move, that would be rather weird cause Fennekin is on all fours, unless it stands up similar to Purrloin., I remember being shocked when I saw it stand up on 2 legs in the anime.

Tepig and Torchic can't learn any fighting type moves without evolving first.

Who knows, it may be a new move too (something that would be good for Flareon I hope since that pokemon has such a lackluster move pool anyway of strong physical attacks).

Edited by Dantemustdie00

punch with what, his paw?

This cuteness

I cannot

HANDLE AAAA

But yeah, idk, I don't think they'd do fire/fighting again, it could just be Fire Punch or him able to learn a fighting type move randomly. I'd like to think it'd learn Fire Fang over Fire Punch though.