Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

Just like the Fairy-type, mid-battle super henshins were a thing I never realized I wanted, but now I'm getting really excited for. It seems like they're very interested in bringing classic Pokemon back into relevance with this stuff, and that's always something I'm happy to see.

...I'm liking the new Pokemon a little better now too; they seem to look better in in-game footage than their official art. I wonder if some of them were designed with 3D models in mind.

Also, an interesting note:

august_p14_05.jpg

In a certain place in the Kalos region, it seems you’ll be able to ride Skiddo

I guess riding Pokemon aren't anywhere after all.

On one hand, I still find the mega form shit stupid as hell.

On the other hand, hell yes day one Torchic

• Thumbs Up 4

Her design looks a lot like Meinshao and her gym badge is a fist, so I'm assuming she's a Fighting Type Leader.

Calling it now, she will have a Lucario that will turn into MegaLucario and Close Combat the shit out of us.

Bonus points if she gives us a Lucarionite.

Also by now, I bet you all noticed. But the "DNA" thingy on the games logo, what we were expecting to be something else. Was in fact the mega evolutions all this time xD so Im guessing theres gonna be a huge emphasis on it. If you still dont get it, in the trailer when Mewtwo, Lucario and Blaziken go "Mega" notice that DNA logo thingy above their heads. Im guessing the mega evolutions have to do with DNA testing?

dnamegaevos_zps876d03ed.png

EVs can now be tracked by an Effort o Meter which shows the progress of the Pokémon and the amount in can still have

Oh thank god, I no longer need a paper and pencil to know how much EVs I have.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh, I guess this even further confirms Mewtwo to have 2 new formes then as those leaks said it requires an item to change formes; The Mega Stone.

Oh, I guess this even further confirms Mewtwo to have 2 new formes then as those leaks said it requires an item to change formes; The Mega Stone.

He also mentioned mini-games that would let you raise your EVs quicker and you could now view your EVs.

Her design looks a lot like Meinshao and her gym badge is a fist, so I'm assuming she's a Fighting Type Leader.

c0AobeQ.png

Also, this is the coolest artwork I've seen in a long time

cDJf7bih.jpg

Mega-Lucario confirmed for Hokuto Shinken master.

ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA-

• Thumbs Up 3

Day 1 Torchic, its like god wants me to have fun with this game.....of course now I can't pick fennekin because two Fire Types are redundant.

Day 1 Torchic, its like god wants me to have fun with this game.....of course now I can't pick fennekin because two Fire Types are redundant.

Isn't Fennekin suppose to be dark though. You would have a fire/fighting and a fire/dark. I had two birds in one of my diamond play throughs. I had Staraptor and Honchcrow. 

That artwork is awesome, and huzzah for day one Torchic.

Also really love that Korrina's Gym is a Skating Ring, really love the unique vibe of each Gym that they had in the Gen 5 games is still awesome.

I hope each Gym Leader has their own version of the gym theme like in BW2. That was probably my favourite little change that game made.

• Thumbs Up 3

I hope each Gym Leader has their own version of the gym theme like in BW2. That was probably my favourite little change that game made.

Apart from Marlon's gym. It's supposed to be the last gym and it's wedged between intense Team Plasma stuff and you just get this laid back stoner music, that whole section was some serious mood whiplash.

The art is awesome, btw.

lcnlY0J.jpg

"This isn't even my final form!"

EVs can now be tracked by an Effort o Meter which shows the progress of the Pokémon and the amount in can still have.

I hope this is as detailed as details can be :u

• Thumbs Up 1

Isn't Fennekin suppose to be dark though. You would have a fire/fighting and a fire/dark. I had two birds in one of my diamond play throughs. I had Staraptor and Honchcrow.

Rumor has it that Fennekin will be Fire/Fairy.

I'm assuming it would get the Fairy type after it evolves.

fuck that, I went Gen 2 with a team full of Typhlosions. I'll gladly use both.

• Thumbs Up 1

fuck that, I went Gen 2 with a team full of Typhlosions. I'll gladly use both.

This also works, but I'd want a team of Charizards

Anyone else seeing a little bit of Heihachi in Mega Blaziken, lol, watch ouch Jin and Kazuya.

I mentioned it in one of my posts.

I also mentioned MBlaziken also reminds me of Heart Aino from Arcana Heart cause they both have hand ribbons. lawl

I'm calling my Blaziken MegaUltraChicken....or at least I would.

That goes to the Winged Dragon of Ra.