Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

The Pokemon Company has just told Kotaku that the recent "Brawler" images are merely conceptual. They have nothing to announce at this time.

God dammit, that's a cruel teaser.

Still maybe it's their excuse for not announcing anything just yet when the actual announcement will be next month or something. Who knows.

That's what they're doing though. I mean I guess people don't like the remastering in XY from what we've heard so far, but it might get better.

That's what they're doing though. I mean I guess people don't like the remastering in XY from what we've heard so far, but it might get better.

Or they could be the typical GenWunners, but who knows.

Here are English versions of the demo:

X

http://youtu.be/5g4c7n6WUO8

y

http://youtu.be/eYqEPPcKAAY

Skiddo can jump over ledges, but can't climb up stairs.

Also, did anyone say whether Skitty is becoming a Fairy-type?

Hmm, yeah I could possibly see Skitty and Delcatty being part Fairy or full fairy.

Also seems that Xavier/Serena will pick the starter that's strong against yours while Serena follows in Bianca's footsteps and chooses the one weak to your starter.

Also I really like the reactions of the Trainers when they win/lose, also like how fast the battles are, pretty much Gen 5's speed, through moves like Flame Charge and Vine Whip come out a lot faster, glad it isn't Pokemon Stadium or Diamond and Pearl Speed.

Oh boy, less than two months to go this is making my mouth water more than any game, or food for that matter. The only thing I want to see from now till October 12 are the 2nd evolutions of the Starters, through I kinda gotta good hint what they'd look like.

Also I may add, I'm hoping Froakie get's something similar to Cotton Guard or Acid Armor using those bubble foams around it. I always found that move extremely useful against physical attacking Pokemon. Very good move for Ampharos to have and help it take several earthquakes.

Edited by Dantemustdie00

Has anyone posted this already?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jG0V8F0NY0

It shows a full wi-fi battle. I must say, if the graphics are this good on such a big screen shown here then it must be insanely pretty on the 3DS screen.

Edited by KrazyBean
  • Thumbs Up 3

Wow Sylveon took half damage from a rain boosted Hydro Pump (at least, I think it was Pump), must have great Special Defense.

Also Gallade in 3D looks so good.

Actually, so does everything. It's obvious at this point, but that video was so crisp and clean looking. I can't wait to see other favourites like Samurott or Scolipede or Eelektross and other such Pokemon in this game.

Edited by Semi-colon e

What I want, is pokemon to be done to scale. So.....Kyogre, Groudon, Wailord should appear to be mahooosive during battles. I also what to see what Rayquaza looks like, the floating chinese-based dragon that it is...

• Thumbs Up 1

I doubt their gonna be scaled EXCATLY to Scale in the game, would be interesting if they did through. I would guess the Battlefield would get bigger if either of the players has Giganto Pokemon on their teams.

Wow Sylveon took half damage from a rain boosted Hydro Pump (at least, I think it was Pump), must have great Special Defense.

Hmm....That's one thing we definatley know about Sylveon, it's got a High Special Defense. Every Eevee evolution specializes in at least two specific stats, or more. Looks like it has High Special Attack too.

I doubt their gonna be scaled EXCATLY to Scale in the game, would be interesting if they did through. I would guess the Battlefield would get bigger if either of the players has Giganto Pokemon on their teams.

Could be possible. Pokemon were at scale or close to it in the Gamecube games.

I doubt it, Pangoro is about 7 feet tall, yet both Politoad and Sylveon didn't seem too small compared to it

So here are the Shines seen at the expo in Japan and at Gamescom:

original.jpg

gameshow-shiny-sylveon.jpg

3r05HbK.jpg

pErywxc.jpg

Purple Fennekin confirms his part Psychic type. =P

Edited by MarcelloF

Well, I didn't know that!

Dang, I'm so not sure who to choose as a starter. It's gonna be either Fennekin or Froakie. Fire and Psychic (And Flying..) are my favorite types, so it's cool to see him have both, but since the main bird of the region is part fire I'm not sure about that. Froakie looks awesome and there aren't usually many water types I like in one region.

Knowing if I can get Pokemon like Abra, Pidgey and Tympole would help.

Problem is, will it really be Grass/Dark and Water/Fighting like everyone else says it will? Honestly, it's probably the only way for Fennekin to work as a Fire/Psychic.

And even then, will the Gen VI starters receive Mega Evolutions? I honestly really see the Gen I and III ones getting this, but only those six. I'm expecting it to be dropped immediately after the RSE remakes (IF they happen).

Edited by Lennox

Yep, as seen in this video here, Fennekin has Psybeam, sadly the player never bother to use it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBlrJcYzc4Q

Psybeam (Japanese: サイケこうせん Psyche-beam)

Yes, I do know about the Psybeam part. XD Still, Fennekin might end up as Grass/Fighting and everything will just turn to normal one-way super-effective attacks.

You gotta admit though, it was pretty awesome for the Gen IV starters to have their respective dual-types. Really changed it up.

Edited by Lennox

Wait, I thought Froakie was supposed to be Water/Dark? He looked like those Japanese thieves and stuff..

Dante: Cool, thanks!

I know it's really tempting to believe so, but having a psychic type doesn't mean it's gonna become part-psychic. And stuff.

• Thumbs Up 1

No one has mentioned that you might actually be able to refuse to fight trainers who see you?

tumblr_mrziotM6Oa1rbu5ceo1_500.jpg

^This doesn't mean anything.

1. This is a demo

2. The girl who asks you to want to battle or not is one of 4 rivals in X and Y, so the option to a choose yes or no makes since seeing how  there are more rival charcters in X and Y compared to past Pokemon games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g4c7n6WUO8

It's around the 5:08 mark.

150px-XY_Shauna.png

Edited by VGCrasher
  • Thumbs Up 2