Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

I wish they would release Dream Snivy already.  Contrary Serp is like, the best thing ever.  I'll say I don't feel like breeding for another when they do (unless they fix it to male), but I totally will cause I have no willpower.

Can't wait for the new type matchups though.  I have a bunch of Eevee's that are basically the Power Rangers, so I'm interested in where the one that's actually pink will fit in.

Edited by Legendary Aqua

I like the new sprites, they're pretty cool.

I'll definately be using Pokemon Bank, but I probably won't be using my Kanto starter or Torchic, I'll start fresh with Chespin. October can't come fast enough. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Come on Mega-Pinsir!

And with that I just remembered how forgotten Pinsir is to the series these days enough to see it having a Mega-Evolution so it can be relevant again.

With that said, and I may have overlooked it, but has there been any Gen 5 Pokemon to have Mega Evolutions? No right? So even with this upcoming Pokemon Smash if there are any new ones being announced I think Gen 5 may be represented with the least amount of them.

Edited by TheChaosBacon

If Mega Arcanine is a thing, I will love Game Freak forever and ever.

Screw that! Gimme mah Mega Dunsparce, Smeargle and Unown >:U

Speaking of MegaJynx, wasn't there a rumor a while back about there being an evolution of Jynx that looks like it's supposed to be some pastiche of Nicki Minaj?

• Thumbs Up 1

Speaking of MegaJynx, wasn't there a rumor a while back about there being an evolution of Jynx that looks like it's supposed to be some pastiche of Nicki Minaj?

As if Jynx wasn't compared to her already these days? lol

Edited by TheChaosBacon
  • Thumbs Up 1

I guess I'll kinda wishlist too, XD.

Really wanting Zoroark and Marowak ones, with the latter having a boost in speed possibly. Also a Mega Marowark (seeing as the theme are just "badassifying" existing pokemon), would possibly have the most epic looking skull head and sleekness ever homigosh. For more "yeah right keep dreaming" wishing, I'd want Mightyena since I love the Pokemon, but sadly falls a bit short in usability in most cases. Mega Porygon-Z would be rad too, but I wouldn't really see a point.

Think I mentioned this already, but more of a fan of amping up Pokemon that actually need it really, or even just ones that get forgotten about. Mega Shuckle would be intense, as would a billion of other things really. I just wonder how many we're getting total this gen honestly. And more over curious if like, every starter in the history of forever is getting a mega form XD.

What we really need is Mega Sableye based on Mothman.

C'mon GF, you already gave Mawile a Mega evo, don't let Sableye behind now.

Since I'm talking about a ghost, what about a Mega Banette where he has its mouth open with an evil spirit coming out of it?

• Thumbs Up 1

Between Gen I's money-printing nostalgia and Game Freak's blatant favoritism toward the Torchic family, you'd have a safe bet in thinking all the starters will get Mega Forms, and that these four starters were shown with Mega Forms by this point because of those reasons.

• Thumbs Up 1

I definitely think every starter having a mega evolution would be overkill, but the problem is that I actually see it happening. If anything, aside from possibly Gen 1 and Gen 6's starters, maybe one from each in between would get one. For example Totodile, Blaziken, Torterra, and whatever from Gen 5 would receive one. I can definitely see all the starters from this gen getting mega evolutions though. It'd either be all of them or none of them however.

I also want Dragonite to get one just for the sake of his item being called "Dragonitenite"

And more over curious if like, every starter in the history of forever is getting a mega form XD.

tumblr_mso1de747y1qlpahho1_500.jpg

HE'S ALREADY A BADASS NOW. WHAT MORE COULD THEY DO. OH, THE POSSIBILITIES. 8D

I also want Dragonite to get one just for the sake of his item being called "Dragonitenite"

Bonus points if the Dragonitenite is given to you in a bag.

We've already got the Mother reference with Dragonite's name, may as well go deeper and have a "Bag of Dragonite(ite)" as an item.

If Mega Arcanine is a thing, I will love Game Freak forever and ever.

I know I've said this before, but this needs to happen! Come on Game Freak, do it! You must do it!