Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

Alaka-fucking-zam! Hopefully this means I can catch an Abra in X. One of my favorite Pokémon! I bet he gets a third eye.

Luxray is there, too! =D Too bad Chandelure isn't getting one, but then he's cool enough as is, I guess.

direct98.jpg

Remember this guy?

Well, according to one rumor, its name is "Reangil", is a Dragon/Fairy Pokemon and has a ability called "Fog Horn" which causes the Fog Weather Condition when it's on the field.

Dragon/Fairy? That thing? Eh...kinda a stretch; it doesn't scream out there to be to be that sort of typing. Even if it's a kickass llama Pokemon.

But if that's the case, then it'll take, what, 1x damage from Fairy attacks AND 1x damage from Dragon? Or am I wrong on that?

direct98.jpg

Remember this guy?

Well, according to one rumor, its name is "Reangil", is a Dragon/Fairy Pokemon and has a ability called "Fog Horn" which causes the Fog Weather Condition when it's on the field.

I knew a dragon/fairy pokemon was gonna come at some point

Speaking of which, I wonder when they are gonna list all of Fairy's advantages and weaknesses because I think I might go with chespin but I'm hesitant because I heard rumors that fairy is super effective against Dark (which is rumored to be the second typing of chespins final evolution).

Dragon/Fairy? That thing? Eh...kinda a stretch; it doesn't scream out there to be to be that sort of typing. Even if it's a kickass llama Pokemon.

But if that's the case, then it'll take, what, 1x damage from Fairy attacks AND 1x damage from Dragon? Or am I wrong on that?

No.

If Fairy is 100% immune to Dragon then it covers the weak Dragon typing. Like how Sableye/Spiritomb can't be hit by Fighting moves despite being part Dark because their Ghost typing gives them immunity or how Ferrothorn is immune to Poison because it's Steel type covers it's Grass type weakness to Poison.

No.

If Fairy is 100% immune to Dragon then it covers the weak Dragon typing. Like how Sableye/Spiritomb can't be hit by Fighting moves despite being part Dark because their Ghost typing gives them immunity or how Ferrothorn is immune to Poison because it's Steel type covers it's Grass type weakness to Poison.

So.....that would mean (if this is true of course) Dragon type attacks will have no effect on a Pokemon who's Fairy/Dragon then according to what you said. So only Ice, Steel and Poison attacks would do 2x damage.

Why are you guys taking stuff that was firstly posted on /vp/ seriously? I can't remember a single time that rumors/leaks from there where true.

So.....that would mean (if this is true of course) Dragon type attacks will have no effect on a Pokemon who's Fairy/Dragon then according to what you said. So only Ice, Steel and Poison attacks would do 2x damage.

If the rumor is true then that's correct.

Why are you guys taking stuff that was firstly posted on /vp/ seriously? I can't remember a single time that rumors/leaks from there where true.

To me it doesn't hurt to talk about it. Plus it adds discussion. And I wasn't taking it seriously; all I'm doing is discussing what's been given.

... OK, I may find the character to be obnoxious when he does that thing, but that's a pretty awesome debunk, not gonna lie.

Mega Gallade, Mega Samurott, Mega Machamp, Mega Tropius, Mega Lapras, Mega Drapion, Mega Scrafty, and Mega Porygon-Z would have been fucking amazing too...

But why would Hydreigon not get one when all the other psuedo-legendaries would?

• Thumbs Up 1

direct98.jpg

Remember this guy?

Taking this as a thought experiment, since so many rumours wind up being exactly as fake as you'd expect: I can see this happening, and the reason is because thinking of this as a Dragon-type makes it remind me of Deino.  It might look more draconic/fairyish after it evolves.

THEY FUCKING DUBSTEPPED MY FUCKING POKEMON RAP!?!?!?

IS NOTHING SACRED!?!??!?!?!?

...I kinda like it actually.....

Also, they brought the tagline back? That's surprising.

Edited by Soniman

So I caved and preordered the blue X&Y 3DS XL at GameStop today (and got the Shiny Dialga while I was at it). I'll be trading in my 3DS once I transfer everything over. Been meaning to switch for a while, but the special edition was the incentive I needed.

The rep at the store was really nice too - she actually gave me the Xerneas & Yveltal/Kalos region two-sided poster once the order was set! Thought that wasn't a thing until the games' release, and that it was only a bonus for the games themselves, but that was a really sweet move on her part! Very kind!

oh hello YouTube video