Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

So anyone realize that since Fairy resists fighting, Jigglypuff has effectively lost its only weakness.

I mean, it gains a poison type weakness, but still

Edited by Azure Yakuzu

So anyone realize that since Fairy resists fighting, Jigglypuff has effectively lost its only weakness.

But with the fairy typing it gains new ones so...

Mewtwo X looks great, screw the haters. He actually still looks like Mewtwo, but with an upgrade. With him and Xerneas, I'm definitely getting X version.

Fennekin's evo is my favourite of the three. Bulbasaur + Fennekin will probably be my starters. Hopefully that stick will turn into a broom/staff to ensure its Psychic abilities, since it apparently can use Psycho Cut.

Edited by Ringo ~
  • Thumbs Up 3

I mean, it gains a poison type weakness, but still

No, it takes 1x Damage. Unless Jigglypuff is pure Fairy.

Am I the only one who thought the twig was simply a decoration? 

Something like this 

3653293501_d967e982d6_m.jpg

Yes, I spent all day trying to remember the name of those things.

The first time I saw Fennekin's evolution with that stick thing, old japanese or whatever paintings with woman wearing that came right to my mind.

• Thumbs Up 1

....So, Fire resists Fairy, and Fairy resists Bug....you know what this means? Gardevoir can potentially rival Volcarona.

If Fennekin evolves into a cute little fox witch, I will buy Y. It would be nice to have a starter that averts the "first form is cute, final form is MANLY" routine and looks somewhat the same throughout its evolution.

...now that I've said that, watch it turn out to be totally-not-Ninetales.

EDIT: Re-looked at the second evo... cute probably wasn't the best choice of words, from the looks of things.

Edited by Spin Attaxx

There's already rule 34 of the Fennekin evo.

I only looked in the Fennekin tag on Tumblr and it was there. Ugh.

Edited by VEDJ-F

There's already rule 34 of the Fennekin evo.I only looked in the Fennekin tag on Tumblr and it was there. Ugh.
I'm not surprised. Less than 7 hours when the game was announced there was already fan art.
  • Thumbs Up 2

Finally got an Ice Pokemon revealed. I was starting to wonder if Game Freak just sorta forgot about it during XY's development.

Love it's ability. I am going to LOVE STAB Ice-type Returns. <3 And unlike Delcatty's terrible Normalize ability, Amarusu doesn't have to sacrifice type coverage for it. This is great.

Everything else looks great as well. Amarusu, a female Nyaonikusu, Froakie, Honedge, Spritzee, and Xerneas team, assemble!

Fennekin's first evolution is ugly D:

You are now my most hated enemy, here's a cookie.

kidding obviously

Edited by Soniman

Normal Chespin looks like Oshawott, middle evo Chespin looks like Pignite...so final evo Chespin will look like Serperior :P

EDIT: I found a video showing off Super Training (a new, non-tedious way to EV train). Has anyone posted this before?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXwxxi6sMQs

Edited by KrazyBean
  • Thumbs Up 2

It would be super badass if Fenniken's evolution(s) use that stick to perform their psychic attacks ala Alakazam.

Maybe it tried to poop out the Farfetch'd it consumed.

And that's its leek.

I don't even want to think about how that went down in the first place or how the event you explained would transpire. 

• Thumbs Up 1

pyroar-official-screenshot-2-copyjpg-e94

Litleo's Evolution

Based on the URL, it's English name seems to be Pyroar and boy does it look DIVINE. 

And damnit I already choose Fennekin as my Fire-type member...I think I may be re-considering that notion now.

Edited by TheChaosBacon