Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

No-one knows what the fuck Suicune is meant to be laugh.png 

I always used to call them the "Legendary Dogs" though as I remember reading that in a guide somewhere. 

According to search, Suicune is based on mythological Chinese creatures. So....I'm just gonna go with dog.

The only flaw with that is females have XX chromosomes whilst males have XY. Yet Pokemon X has the Male looking form and Y has the female looking one.

True. I mean it could still be a play on genetics when it comes to Mewtwo especially, unless they're just strictly going by one of the female chromosomes and vice versa or somebody up there doesn't give a shit about Human Sexuality class.

Edited by Abominal Taz

Bulbapedia has a bigger picture of Team Flare's five scientists/leaders:

CoroCoro_October_2013_Team_Flare.jpg

They appear to have colour-coded hair, weird science goggles, and are four out of five female, which would be refreshing if it wasn't for the fact that the sole male is probably the leader.

One thing I've been wanting for a while in Pokemon is for better characterisation, so I hope they do a good job on them.  Although I think more important is making it so that gym leaders and Elite Four members don't just sit around in their room without ever beeing seen or mentioned outside of it.  Black/White started out well in giving gyms a bit more context and purpose, but I felt like B2/W2 drifted back towards the status quo.

Well, don't they all look fabulous. Hoping you get to battle them all various times, like the Team Rocket Executives and Plasma's 3 elite members.

I was disapointed that you couldn't fight any the Sages in BW. 

And Pyroar is SOOOOoooooooooooooooooo going on my team providing I don't choose Fennekin or if I'm doing a no Starters run.

EDIT:

corocoro91314.jpg

I know the pic's are still a little blurry, but in that one screenshot of Fennekin's evo, it looks like it pulled the stick out of it's tail fur and is using it as a Magic wand with fire on top of it.

Edited by Dantemustdie00

Wow, it's like the game wants you to use Fire types. Considering how few of them there are compared to the Grass and Water types, it's no surprise the Fire starters (minus Emboar) are always so popular. But here we've got Fennekin, Litleo, Talonflame, and even the Torchic download, AND Charmander.

I don't use Fire types enough. I'll probably use at least one, but which one... depends on final evolutions and whatever else is available and such forth.

I'm not keen on the two new Megas, but I really like the new Pokemon, even Chespin's evolution has grown on me despite looking silly, but I am expecting a very Samurott-esque "sudden change to badass" thing going on. I really like the new fossils and the blue bipedal cats.

Edited by Semi-colon e

Here's official artwork of Pyroar, from Serebii's Twitter taken from off from IGN. For sake of 'spoilers' just click on the link to see it.

https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/378172744044531712/photo/1

Seeing as though IGN too tweeted the artwork, saying 'The Pokemon Company has revealed' it, yup this majestic thing is legit.

Edited by TheChaosBacon

Sweet!!! and I dont know if its been said, but this is definitely Litleos evolution. I mean its a lion, redish-fiery mane, and black/brown paws. Yep thats definitely him. Love it!!!

Seeing it in action ... ;w; so glorious! Ill definitely be picking this one for my team (at least the beggining team) 

Speaking of teams, just from the Pokémon youve seen, who do you guys would have in your team? or what team would you make from the ones revealed ?

For me so far: Fennekin, Pancham, Talonflame, Noivern, Pyroar and Chigorasu. 

EDIT: Lol like 3 fires in there, but I guess I decided mostly by looks.

Edited by dabbido

I wonder if Pyroar's fiery mane is more solid and stylised because it's harder to do fire as a 3D model?  It'll be interesting to see what other smokey-looking Pokemon like Rapidash and Gastly look like these days.

My team so far:

T-Rex Pokemon (waiting on the English name)

Pangoro

Pyroar

Still have to wait on the final evolutions of the Kalos Starters to see which one I'll get and my choice will ultimately help me choose which kanto starter I get.

Seeing it in action ... ;w; so glorious! Ill definitely be picking this one for my team (at least the beggining team) 

Speaking of teams, just from the Pokémon youve seen, who do you guys would have in your team? or what team would you make from the ones revealed ?

For me so far: Fennekin, Pancham, Talonflame, Noivern, Pyroar and Chigorasu. 

EDIT: Lol like 3 fires in there, but I guess I decided mostly by looks.

I'll go a bit beyond that and cover my team based on all Pokemon shown, not just the new ones.

Froakie (Water, ???), Bulbasaur (Grass, Poison), Torchic (Fire, Fighting), Eevee (Sylveon; Fairy), and either the prehistoric 'Chigorasu' (Dragon, Rock) or Noivern (Dragon, Flying). I'll preferably want a Flying type for my last slot if Chigorasu gets chosen, secondary type (if any) depends on what Froakie ends up with in his final form. It's all about type coverage for me!

Right now, it's looking like this, depending on my starter.

1) Fennekin, Pancham, Noviern, Clauncher, Sylveon and Chigorasu/Amarusu (not sure if version-specific of I'm given a choice on this)

2) Froakie, Litleo, Pancham, Inkay, Chigorasu/Amarusu (same applies)

I'm trying not to use the other region starters in my team.

I know for sure now I'm having Pancham on my team.

Edited by TheChaosBacon

Nice teams ideas : )

Btw I just zoomed that teerunaa image and indeed, the stick/twig is gone from its tail however the tail is still there and instead it seems he/she/it pulls out the twig and lights it on fire!  behold the zoomed scan and my shitty quick illustration.

teerunaa_zpsda283823.png

Why.

Why. Does. He. Not. Have. INTIMIDATE!?

Rivalry is not that bad because chances are, there will be a lot of Pokemon you'll battle with the same gender...but Intimidate would've been far better though.

The thing about Rivalry is that it lowers your attack against the opposite gender. So its really a double-edged sword, and not really worth it.

The thing about Rivalry is that it lowers your attack against the opposite gender. So its really a double-edged sword, and not really worth it.

Huh...well that's a bit silly then.

Edited by KrazyBean

Well, don't they all look fabulous. Hoping you get to battle them all various times, like the Team Rocket Executives and Plasma's 3 elite members.

I was disapointed that you couldn't fight any the Sages in BW. 

And Pyroar is SOOOOoooooooooooooooooo going on my team providing I don't choose Fennekin or if I'm doing a no Starters run.

EDIT:

corocoro91314.jpg

I know the pic's are still a little blurry, but in that one screenshot of Fennekin's evo, it looks like it pulled the stick out of it's tail fur and is using it as a Magic wand with fire on top of it.

I take my previous statement back.

Chespin is so much worse.

On that note, Froakie be stylin on ya'll.

This has further solidified my choice of Froakie...but his final evo's looks is what really matters and he might look like utter crap in the end.