Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

Im not much of a shameless self-promotion person... buut... look at dis!   no but seriously.. :P I just wanted to share this little drawing I did of the starters c:

Dont ask why Hariboogu is underground ... After seeing that resetti picture and seeing his seemingly mole features I decided to draw him like that.

teerunaa_hariboogu_and_gekogashira_by_da

• Thumbs Up 2

I really hope Chespin's evo doesn't end up ground or steel. People on serebii seem adamant that it won't be Grass/Dark despite the reliable Pokébeach source, even going so far as to not want it to be.

Steel is a great defensive type, but why give Fennekin a 4x advantage? It'd break the trio implied by the rumors, too, as steel is not super effective to psychic.

You know Chespin's evo looks a lot like a cactus. I might wanna use it if that's true.

And the green haired Team Flare chick is pretty cute. Just saying.

Edited by Joseph Joestar

You know Chespin's evo looks a lot like a cactus. I might wanna use it if that's true.

I think it looks more like a conker before the shell breaks

250px-Aesculus_hippocastanum_fruit.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

The japanese names from what I can see are Teruna (Fennekin's), Gekogashira (Froakie's) and Haribogu (Chespin's)

Edited by Monovec

And the green haired Team Flare chick is pretty cute. Just saying.

I see more armadillo.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm hoping Chespin's Final evolution looks like a Hedgehog or Armadillo, I'll be a little mad if it ends up another Mole in the end.

Through Fennekin is turning out the first pure fox pokemon without any mythical Kitsune traits that Vulpix and Zorua exhibit, abit with a little Witch in it. (I won't count Eevee cause it's got some dog, wolf, and cat like traits with it's evo's)

Froakie might be the first Frog I'm gonna bother training, cause I never liked the Poliwag or Crogunk lines.

And not the Tympole line either?

It's a toad with ENORMOUS LUMPS all over! I might not mind using it for my LP, but even I don't deny it looks ugly.

Edited by 743 ED Missile

And not the Tympole line either?

Oh snap, I forgotten about Tympole. Yeah, I'm not a big fan of that line either, through I do like it's Water/Ground typing..

Froakie line is the only Frog/Toad Line for me.

Oh snap, I forgotten about Tympole. Yeah, I'm not a big fan of that line either, through I do like it's Water/Ground typing..

Froakie line is the only Frog/Toad Line for me.

I'm hoping for a Water/Dragon out of Froakie.

Other than that, so far, Pancham and Litleo are in.

I'm hoping for a Water/Dragon out of Froakie.

Other than that, so far, Pancham and Litleo are in.

Why does everybody want a Water/Dragon starter? That would be way too OP and it wouldn't be fair to the other starters in terms of type balance.

Why does everybody want a Water/Dragon starter? That would be way too OP and it wouldn't be fair to the other starters in terms of type balance.

Frankly, it would be kick ass. Besides, either Water/Dragon or Water/Fighting.

We did just get the Fairy type which is immune to Dragon all together. Better get that Jigglypuff ready.

PUNCHING KINGDRA IN DA FACE!

Edited by Joseph Joestar

We have Jigglypuff is immune to Draco Meteor...balance is dead.

EDIT: Goddamn it Crow

Edited by Azure Yakuzu
  • Thumbs Up 1

Since they'll give you the chance of choosing a Kanto starter, I don't know which of the new starters I'd choose...maybe it'd be Froakie

So, best and worst designs so far?

Fennekin Evo, T Rex, and Fire Mufasa for best. Mewtwo X, Chespin Evo, and Pikachu version 5 for worst.

Edited by Soniman

I'm honestly surprised so many people prefer Mewtwo Y over Mewtwo X. The former may look sleaker, but it's got those stupid grapefruit toes and the tail attached to its head. ._.

I'm probably gonna wanna trade my Mewtwo Y for a Mewtwo X when I get the game.

What the hell?

90% of Dragon moves and pokemon are useless to begin with, and the ones that aren't have their downsides, now they have no effect on a Pokemon that has a chance of taking them out really quickly?

Is this their solution to Hydreigon? Make a type that can take him down in one shot like Ice can to a majority of Dragon-types?

I'm honestly surprised so many people prefer Mewtwo Y over Mewtwo X. The former may look sleaker, but it's got those stupid grapefruit toes and the tail attached to its head. ._.

I'm probably gonna wanna trade my Mewtwo Y for a Mewtwo X when I get the game.

They both look stupid but at least Y isn't "OOH so badass" tryhard design.

Edited by Solkia

So Faries are seriously immune to Dragon-type moves? Seriously?

I need a fucking link, that is ridiculous.

How is that bad? Dragons have been OP as hell since Gen 1, it's nice they're finally getting nerfed.

(Edit - I mean, there's Ice, but then, Ice sucks ass and I'm kind of bummed that it didn't get a buff this gen)

The only type change I'm actually upset by is Steel's nerf. Lost its Psychic and Dark resistance? ... Why?

Edited by Discoid
  • Thumbs Up 5