Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

Wow, that's nuts. A 30% boost of power for its Ground type moves PLUS STAB...madness. Earthquake will hit like a train!

Still can't take an Ice Shard :P

Now that I've seen Chespin's evolution in action, I actually kinda like it. I approve of the name Quilladin too. Reminds me of Aladdin, which makes me think Chespin's final evo will be an Arabian lamp-wielder and Froakie's final evo will be Robin Williams.

Also HOLY CRAPOLA so many trainer customisation options! Get hype!

Quilladin's 3D model is hilarious.  Those eyes!  Definitely a kind of military theme to that name and Frogadier, though - paladin and brigadier?

Pyroar's female form is pretty cool too, but wow, the level of main character customisation possible!  They practically did give you a customisable main character after all.  There's so much you can change, although doubtless clothing will have to be acquired rather than simply given to you.

So the Chespin - warrior thing seems about right, what the evo being Quill + Paladin.

But Froakie's is Frog + Brigadier...

It's more likely from Paladin, since it's a squire Pokemon.  Love the Pyroaress.  Will be interesting to see how they go about the clothing acquisition, and how the 'poodle' cuts are managed.

Two posts while I was typing. You're going too fast!

Edited by Thrippa

Ghost types are immune to trapping moves? Cool.

Grass Pokemon are immune to seeding and powder moves? About time.

Electric Pokemon can't be paralysed? I thought that was the case before...:/

Meowstic's female form is growing on me after seeing it in action. The artwork for it looks weird, but the in game model is pretty cute. It also looks like it folds it's ears for attacking. Huh.

Braxien I love a lot more. Glad to see it using the stick in the tail for attacks.

Those 3D models really looks crisp FEMALE PYROAR IS MAJESTIC AS FAK TOO GAME FREAK PLS

So that stick in Braxien's tail is used to do certain special/fire attacks? Reminds of a witch in a way...

Frogadier's model looks really slick too. Quilladin's looks adorably awesome.

Wow I didn't expect THAT much customization for the player character; this is awesome. They are going more 'all-out' than what I would have guessed.

Oh the hype....it reaching critical mass D:

Edited by TheChaosBacon

Electric Pokemon can't be paralysed? I thought that was the case before...:/

Nooooope. Glad they fixed that tho, it made no sense; Fire types can't be burned, Poison types can't be poisoned, Ice can't be frozen, but Electric types can be paralyzed?

Wait, wasn't Leech Seed already ineffectual on Grass types?

Edited by Azure Yakuzu

Clear artowork of Team Flare:

Xenosic (may very well be the leader) https://twitter.com/BulbaNewsNOW/status/378516305655001088

Celosia (purple hair), Aliana (orange hair), Bryony (green hair) and Mable (blue hair) https://twitter.com/BulbaNewsNOW/status/378517049414123521

Their outfits all look funky cool, like some freaky roller dance party or something

Edited by TheChaosBacon

Oh wow, Garchomp is going to be insane with higher offensive stats on both sides, but the loss in speed may help with the balance, depending on how much.

Also X Mewtwo has Steadfast and is Psychic/Fighting, it's like they're trying to be Gallade-like with this one.

Fairy types may be immune to Dragon, but against Mega Garchomps Ground powers, shoot better hope theirs a strong Fairy/Flying type or one with levitate. It's lucky that Mega Garchomp doesn't have Mold Breaker.

By the way, how soon can you customize your character? It's like right in the player characters house right?

I wonder if there's more of a chance if encountering a female than a male.

Edited by Azure Yakuzu

Hold on now, we still don't know about Orotto that much do we, still hasn't had it's official art seen yet.

Also, I'm hoping Fennkin has a even Male/Female ratio.

Edited by Dantemustdie00

Eh, I don't really like Pyroar. Luxray still looks better.

Mega Garchomp looks really cool. Makes me think about clowns for some reason...

Also, can't wait for Cynthia to return with her now Mega Garchomp.