Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

Eh, I don't really like Pyroar. Luxray still looks better.

Mega Garchomp looks really cool. Makes me think about clowns for some reason...

Also, can't wait for Cynthia to return with her now Mega Garchomp.

My avatar is my reaction if this happens.

• Thumbs Up 4

Eh, I don't really like Pyroar. Luxray still looks better.

Mega Garchomp looks really cool. Makes me think about clowns for some reason...

Also, can't wait for Cynthia to return with her now Mega Garchomp.

...JFC!

Welp, now I gotta start picking out names for my little Froakie. Either Alistair, Gordon, Lethbridge (if room), or Stewart sounds about right...

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm gonna say right now that I hate Garchomp.

And now that he's gonna be COMPLETELY FUCKING UNSTOPPABLE I will continue to hate him.

Thanks to the now-obvious inspirations for the starter Pokemon, I may break my trend of not giving Pokemon nicknames and now give those three nicknames based on Fire Emblem characters.

Quillidan = a green "paladin"? Naming him Abel, Oscar, or Stahl. Braixen = a red witch/Mage? Naming her Callil. Frogadier = a blue brigadier? If its male, calling him Aran; if it's female, Nephenee.

Now I just need a silver-colored special-attacker to call Micaiah...

Edited by Joshua

Grass starter evolution name reminded me of Alladdin lol xD

It's really strange but after I've seen Mega Mewtwo X in the game, I think it's not that bad... Really strange how I changed my opinion just after seein it in the game.

Man, this game looks like THE best Pokemon game since Emerald (Gen III forever bitches! xD). There's almost nothing about this game that I don't like! pokemon band fee

Edited by ArtFenix

Why have I got a feeling that the 3 starter evolutions this gen will have a medieval theme about them?

Quilladin as a Knight

Braixen as a Wizard

Frogadier as a high-ranking soldier.

Guys, "Meowstick" confirmed. More credit to the Pokébeach rumors! Now I suspect the starter types will be Fire/Psy, Grass/Dark, Water/Fight or Fire/Psy, Grass/Fight, Water/Dark. Hopefully the former.

Gotta say, I think female Pyroar looks much better because you can actually see its ears. I'm also really digging Tyrunt and hope it evolves not something formidable. Shame the rock/dragon typing has a ton of weaknesses.

Edited by Mega

Grass starter evolution name reminded me of Alladdin lol xD

It's really strange but after I've seen Mega Mewtwo X in the game, I think it's not that bad... Really strange how I changed my opinion just after seein it in the game.

Man, this game looks like THE best Pokemon game since Emerald (Gen III forever bitches! xD). There's almost nothing about this game that I don't like! pokemon band fee

I thought I was the only one who thought Gen 3 was awesome. Hell Emerald was my first pokemon game!

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey, that's a thought.

If there are gen 3 remakes after X & Y, wouldn't that allow us to get the Hoenn and Johto starters on a 3DS game? Maybe whatever third versions of X & Y will have the Sinnoh starters somewhere, and the Unova starters will end up as the sort of trade-over exclusives.

Guys, "Meowstick" confirmed. More credit to the Pokébeach rumors! Now I suspect the starter types will be Fire/Psy, Grass/Dark, Water/Fight or Fire/Psy, Grass/Fight, Water/Dark. Hopefully the former.

Given that Quilladin's name is based on a paladin and its fluff text sounds really noble, while Frogadier looks really sneaky and apparently uses disguised weapons (stones hidden in bubbles!), I'm going to have to say that Grass/Fighting and Water/Dark is looking more likely right now.  Which means that the starter types won't balance each other out; Chespin's final typings will be weak to both of Fennekin's final typings which will be weak to both of Froakie's final typings which will be weak to both of Chespin's final typings.  ...But at least they'll work together, and at least they won't be Fire/Fighting!

I thought I was the only one who thought Gen 3 was awesome. Hell Emerald was my first pokemon game!

Mine was Ruby but yeah)))).

august_p06_09.jpg

Pokemon can hold more than one item now it seems.

Looks more like the stuff on the brown screen are the item on the bag and that the party screen appears after pressing "give".

Either that or someone for some reason thought that giving a Repel for Lucario to hold was a good idea.

Frogadier looks really awesome. Good thing I wanted to start with him and Charmander anyway. Braixen looks OK, I like how the tail looks like a broom. the witch motif is pretty cool. Quilladin is pretty dopey, but I can't say I don't like him.

Tyrunt is really cool. One of my favorite designs so far. Also, I'm not insuating anything with this, but it kind of reminds me of something from Gen 1. I don't really like Amaura. It looks too smooth and it reminds me of a Fakemon I once saw. Meowstic is OK, but nothing special. Both Pyroars are pretty cool, but not something I'd use in my team. Furfrou is cool. I like the designing aspect of it.

Oh wow, Garchomp is going to be insane with higher offensive stats on both sides, but the loss in speed may help with the balance, depending on how much.

Wait a speed loss, huh? That might actually prove to be it's undoing. Depending on how much speed it loses, it could easily start losing out to many more Pokemon, especially since it can't learn Dragon Dance.

Wait a speed loss, huh? That might actually prove to be it's undoing. Depending on how much speed it loses, it could easily start losing out to many more Pokemon, especially since it can't learn Dragon Dance.

It can't learn Dragon Dance? Seriously?

Hmm....yeah that may be a problem for it. A fast Fairy Type with high Attack or Special Attack may wipe it out in one move, cause apparently only Mega Garchomps Attack and Special Attack are raised, nothing was said about it's Defense/Special Defense, Even through it's defenses are already pretty impressive as it is, it could still mean trouble for it.

Pictures everywhere.

tumblr_mt2hl9CJyD1rnuk43o1_500.jpg

They look pretty good. Now where's my macho outfit?

that fletching on the bottom right

genius.

Edited by PSI Wind