Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

Ok, so I guess in Y they'll use Yvetal to destroy Kalos or some shit to remake it in their own image, and then Xerneas comes to fix that shit when you catch it.

While X they'll use Xerneas to make something bad, which Yvetal will come and fuck that shit up.

The picture doesn't prove an extra hold slot. If you look closely there's another item above the Repel. Could easily just be the bag menu.

I definitely see a pattern there of a medieval theme!!! Im really hoping Quilladin makes up for his not that awesome evolution with a hedgehog with shield and sword made of whatever his shield is made from ? like a chestnut ? that would definitely look neat! Also in - game Metwo X is looking much better... but still those feet (not that megamewttwo Y is much better in that aspect) and those scaly wrinkle-like thingies in his arms and legs *shivers* blegh.

Also that art is amazing but Yveltal doesnt look that cool with his mouth open, he should keep it closed XD And it really sucks if Xerneas has a definitive advantage over Yveltal, dont care if it fits the theme, that just sucks XD Itd be better if it was like reshiram and zekrom dragon vs dragon and electric vs fire. No real advantage there. 

I also hope what someone above said happens in the story. That they dont make Yveltal like the bad guy, but more like Xerneas is there to keep things from not changing, restoring, while Yveltal is kind of the same but in the aspect of making the cycle continue by destruction. And that someone uses the other legendary for evil purposes and that the player ends up  (via trainer or the legendary by itself) battling the other.

fennekin_to_braixen_by_dabbido-d6m5n57.g

PD: Another short animation by me. (with some Digimon inspiration in there. heck yeah ¬w¬ )

• Thumbs Up 3

Relevant:

tumblr_mt2tuwMwly1qlrz08o1_500.jpg

Haha saw that one browsing on deviantart today. Quite brilliant. Although its funny that Pyroar looks more like Scar, but yeah I guess Luxray wins the "looks like the bad guy" contest. I know what Ill do next XD Including nala (aka Female pyroar).

By the way I dont know if its been mentioned. But did anyone catch the small but cool detail that MegaMewtwo X has blue eyes like its game color scheme (Blue X , Xerneas, you get the point)  and red for Megamewtwo Y ? quite sweet if you ask me ^^

• Thumbs Up 1

fennekin__braixen______by_sketchi-d6m4ge

I think this is my favorite idea so far that I've found for what could come of the Fennekin line. I really hope it is something sort of like this since it's too badass for me to handle, D:.

Kinda on a similar note, I wonder if every starter's final evolution will wind up bipedal. I don't think that's happened yet, or at least fully? Oshawott's final thing seemed like it wasn't sure if it wanted to be bipedal or not XD.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well Swampert is mostly bipedal, it would sometime go on all fours for attack though. We all know Sceptile and Blaziken are obvious cases in that regard.

Edited by TheChaosBacon

Something tells me that most people are going with the fire-type starter.

For me so far... between Fennekin and Froakie. But Ive seen quite diverse thoughts.  Some think Chespin looks ugly, some think hes cute and are picking him up, and a lot have a great liking to froakie : )  In fact of all posts Ive seen I think so far talking about % :  1) Froakie 2) Fennekin 3) Chespin.

I know I am. Charmander too.

I don't give a fuck if both are fire-types.

Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm really considering changing my starter after seeing Pyroar. I'll give it until the final evolved forms of the starters to really cement my decision. 

I'm getting Froakie as I've never really liked Chespin and I like Fennekin but I don't really like Braxien.

I'm also getting the Day One Torchic and Bulbasaur.

The final forms are definitely the most important thing to consider with the starters, honestly. But at this point I'm sticking with Chespin...I actually like it's second form (especially the actual 3D model), so. :V

For me, it all still comes down to whether you can get the Kanto starter mega stones for the ones you don't pick. If you can get all three stones, I'll go with Chespin and Squirtle, no problem. If you only get the one, I guess I'll pick Fennekin and Bulbasaur.

At this point I think I like Fennekin and Chespin about equally. Fennekin's cute and Fire/Psychic should be fun to use, but it seems like Chespin's final form could be the most interesting of the three. Especially if it's Fighting-type; I don't use those very often.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think my choice should be obvious wink.png

It's the one that appeals to me the most! I could see us winning a tough battle and me nearly choking him with a hug!

You know, someone said Quilladin reminds them of Dr Robotnik (AoStH). So if rumor is true (Final evo is Grass/Dark) then that means he evolves into Shadow. 

*Kapi gets shot.

Edited by Kapi
  • Thumbs Up 4

I'm actually going to pick Chespin, mate. His evolution is a spikey pinata of joy. I can't bring myself to hate it.

• Thumbs Up 4

If Fennekin's final form is fire/fighting, I'm immediately disowning the possibility of me choosing it.

Other than that, I'm stuck between water starter or grass starter. Chespin's second evo is just chubby and cute, but I'm also taking into consideration the other types of pokemon out there. There's been barely any grass or water pokemon shown while Pyroar is already lovely cause I do love lions (not their habits, of course).

And yes, I chose Snivy last time too, and Bulbasaur.

BULBA-BULBA-BULBASAURRR

Edited by Mogtaki

I'm pretty sure that last gen Snivy was the most chosen starter.

Really?  I would've thought it was Oshawott because of Samurott. 

Really?  I would've thought it was Oshawott because of Samurott. 

The problem was there were many more water types that were better, but barely any good grass types available, so people went for strategy over looks and just used the global link to get Oshawott.