Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

Why would you want to watch a full episode of Smash? Or, to be more direct, how can you? Those people are so annoying x|

• Thumbs Up 1

Why would you want to watch a full episode of Smash? Or, to be more direct, how can you? Those people are so annoying x|

Normally I just keep the stream on mute and watch other things until what I'm waiting for comes along. If important X/Y news surfaces from the latest episode then I'm sure that they'll appear on Serebii or something.

I wanted to know when they are airing it because they said that they're going to unveil some new Mega Evolutions.

The "new" Mega Evolutions that they said they where going to show 9/15 was just Mega Mewtwo.

They also announced that they are going to giveaway a Sableye.

The "new" Mega Evolutions that they said they where going to show 9/15 was just Mega Mewtwo.

Oh...alright then.

hahaha what

What's the point in giving away a weak-ass Poke'mon that's losing it's only advantage (used lightly) this generation?

Stay tuned for our Ratatta with Sacred Fire giveaway!

hahaha what

What's the point in giving away a weak-ass Poke'mon that's losing it's only advantage (used lightly) this generation?

Stay tuned for our Ratatta with Sacred Fire giveaway!

Because it'll likely have a mega evolution/ evolution in Gen 6?

Although now I really want Sacred Fire Ratatta ;____;

I doubt a little stat boost will change much. Saybleye's only advantage was that he had no weakness. Now that Fairy is its weakness, it's as useless as a Bidoof.

Edited by Solkia

I doubt a little stat boost will change much. Saybleye's only advantage was that he had no weakness. Now that Fairy is its weakness, it's as useless as a Bidoof.
Prankster though.
  • Thumbs Up 2

You make it sound like Sableye has Wonder Guard. And yes I was referring to Solkia's post.

Weakness or not, Sableye has pretty shit stats and its only saving grace is Prankster. But otherwise Sableye is pretty forgettable.

As much as I don't want to admit it.

Edited by Crow the BOOLET

Most of them do because of fucking Poke'sav

I'm gonna miss my Shiny Wonder Guard Spiritomb with Toxic, Splash, Close Combat and Earthquake.

Those where the days, man.

Just the thought of leaving him behind this gen hurts me.

• Thumbs Up 3

It's a shame that the Pokébank won't work with Gen 4 games. I guess I'll just have to copy the .pkmn files of the Pokémon I want to keep and put them into my white version (or black 2) via Pokésav so I can keep them on my Gen 4 games but still bring them into the new generation.

• Thumbs Up 1

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if the Pokemon bank contains detection that prevents hacked Pokemon from being transferred or uploaded? Since they seem to have some sort of hack detection in tournaments, it wouldn't surprise me if they implemented a similar feature in the new generation.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if the Pokemon bank contains detection that prevents hacked Pokemon from being transferred or uploaded? Since they seem to have some sort of hack detection in tournaments, it wouldn't surprise me if they implemented a similar feature in the new generation.

I'm pretty sure we won't know until it's released and usable.

Edited by ArtFenix

That makes me wonder if the bank will allow my shinyzard. He's got 100% illegal moves, but I... hacked shininess onto him. >> << Mostly because I really like the black coloration and didn't wanna soft reset a bunch.

Would they announce something like that, though? I mean, it seems like something they'd leave as a..."surprise" for people who try transferring hacked 'mons.

Personally I don't think they should restrict hacking outside of tournaments and stuff, but eh, I wouldn't be surprised if Pokemon Bank does it.

It depends on how legit the hack is I suppose. If there is detection, its probably gonna be reserved for stupidly hacked Pokemon.

It depends on how legit the hack is I suppose. If there is detection, its probably gonna be reserved for stupidly hacked Pokemon.

I suppose it could detect the moves that are just not possible to learn by the specific pokemon by any method, event-exlusive giveaway included.

Game Freak has been able to program illegal move detections since Generation I - the name of any move that a Pokemon can't learn legally would be highlighted in pink in Pokemon Stadium when you select a move. It would be surprising if GF/Nintendo didn't incorporate blocks on Pokemon with illegal moves in Pokemon Bank.

"Note: You may find yourself unable to use Pokémon Bank or Poké Transporter to deposit any Pokémon created illegally by software unauthorized by The Pokémon Company and Nintendo into your online Boxes, or to move these Pokémon between online Boxes."

-Pokémon Bank

• Thumbs Up 2

"Note: You may find yourself unable to use Pokémon Bank or Poké Transporter to deposit any Pokémon created illegally by software unauthorized by The Pokémon Company and Nintendo into your online Boxes, or to move these Pokémon between online Boxes."

-Pokémon Bank

Meh. I say it'll take them a week until someone finds a way around the system.

Christ, the Trading System. One of my biggest gripes with the last two gens was this because even a run-of-the-mill Pokémon you can't find in your own game is suddenly worth an impossible request. Finding a decent offer was just as impossible.

Hopefully this has been rectified somehow for GenVI. This is all I ask.

• Thumbs Up 2