Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

Maybe you should be able to get an egg of any Pokemon you've seen (albeit with randomised stats and so on) for free from the GTS without trading.  Or just put AI traders in there which are rigged to offer things people want but nobody's giving.

Also, some kind of Pokedex sharing function that allows you to share progress with a friend and unlock more Pokemon in your dex and for requests without having to trade them in one by one.

We really need an improved trading system.  I'm fucking TIRED of everyone asking for >insert shiny legendary here< for every fucking Poke out there.

I mean fucking seriously.  I was trying to get a Nidoran and every offer was for a shiny Reshiram or Zekrom, lvl. 9 and under.

LEVEL 9 AND FUCKING UNDER GODDAMN IT YOU FUCKING LITTLE CUNTS I WILL FIND EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU AND SNUFF OUT YOUR PITIFUL LIVES

Amen to this. It took me FOREVER to find someone trading an Elekid with decent conditions. Luckily I found one yesterday who wanted a Level 9 and under Magby, which is very common in Black 2. 

Level 9 and under Zekrom?? C'mon man, do you want to trade or not?!!

• Thumbs Up 2

a US-only hunt for prizes and Pokemon goodies.

Nice to see that even though the game is being launched globally they still feel the need to do stuff like this sad.png So much stuff seems to be US-only now a days.

I really feel like they're trying to relaunch Pokemon in a massive way with these games. I can only imagine how huge the marketing is gonna be come October!

It's back, baby!

BUS0RPoCUAAeEfe.png

Go to GottaCatchEmAll.com and enter the code XY1012 to begin a US-only hunt for prizes and Pokemon goodies.

Yes, this is today's big announcement.

Yay I can't participate at all! Hooray...so much for it being Pokemon X/Y news.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well... I searched and searched and finally got most of the codes. What I want to share though is the art! : D  sure its not Ken Sugimori style, but its still art and some of em are awesome! so without further ado : (Spoilered for Size: )

Batch 1: Clauncher, Bunnelby and Noivern:

huntclauncher_zps23121d81.png  

Batch 2: Yveltal, Spritzee and Heliptile:

hunt2_zps1aae5974.png 

Batch 3: Pangoro, Sylveon and Litleo:

hunt3_zps74a0cb7b.png

Batch 4: Talonflame, Chespin, Fennekin:

hunt4_zpsef7a4f0d.png

Batch 5: Froakie, Skrelp, Pancham:

hunt5_zpsaeb41ffc.png

Batch 5: Gogoat, Dedenne and Honedge:

hunt6_zpse5062957.png

More to come XD

Edited by dabbido
  • Thumbs Up 5

Ikr? his pose is just lovely.

Last ones!

Inkay, Swirlix and Malimar:

hunt7_zpsad827229.png

Fletchling and Skiddo:

hunt8_zpsb3398300.png

Not to mention this awesome artwork for Yveltal and Xerneas:

yveltalart_zpscbb97562.png

xerneasart_zpsb57aef5d.png

and this last one from all 3 starters:

chesfennefroakie_zps78b70bf8.png

That is all XD Enjoy ~

• Thumbs Up 2

I really like that angle on Fennekin, with the visible little fangs. What a cutie.

Y'know, in the wake of the fairy type and mega evolutions and everything else, I keep forgetting that Honedge even exists. Pity, really; it's still a super cool idea and it looks really nice.

...is Swirlix adorable or really ugly? I can't quite decide.

Malamar is still creepy as hell. It's that face. That's what makes it pretty cool, mind you.

I also keep forgetting about Honedge. another cool Pokemon, sadly it's taken a hit with being weak to Ghost and Dark now...

Noivern looks pretty badass. It's like Ridley with the purple colour. If I don't end up using Talonflame for my flyer, I might try and pick this guy up if he's not absurdly late or useless.

Edited by Semi-colon e
  • Thumbs Up 1

I don't want to use Talonflame, since I'm already going for Charizard. Hopefully I can get a Pidgey or  at least some other early bird in the game.

Chespin is so adorable on that artwork. <3

I know, right! Somehow the Dream World artwork makes him even more adorable---I didn't think that was possible!

Wait... Dream World artwork..? For Kalos Pokemon...?

Half-Life 3 Remakes confirmed!

Isn't that Pokemon Dreamworld style art, looks very much like it.

EDIT: Just saw the X+Y Commercial on the ol' Tele.

Edited by Dantemustdie00

"Note: You may find yourself unable to use Pokémon Bank or Poké Transporter to deposit any Pokémon created illegally by software unauthorized by The Pokémon Company and Nintendo into your online Boxes, or to move these Pokémon between online Boxes."

HCGEviC.jpg

;.;7

I'll never forget you, man.

• Thumbs Up 8

Seems legit.

On a slightly unrelated note, who else is hoping for individual gym themes, along with the last gym leader's Pokemon having the main theme remix? I loved that in BW2, so if it went missing, it would feel odd as it added some flair and style. While I didn't like all the individual gym themes (Marlon's was way too chill for a final gym), when it worked, it was awesome (Elesa's gym with the catwalk and the trainer challenge themes were amazing).

Edited by Semi-colon e

Gym theme remixes for sure. Best thing to come outta BW2, and I hope they stick around forever.

Pulling out the main theme for Gym Leaders' final Pokemon was a good idea, but it's a little silly when you're fighting someone who only has a party of two and you barely get to hear the gym battle theme at all. Give every Gym Leader at least three Pokemon and we're set.

...oh, speaking of, what about the critical-health music? I really liked that at first, but there are definitely some places where it hurt the atmosphere of climactic fights. I'm mostly ambivalent on it, though, and I'd definitely rather not go back to just the beeping.

Edited by Octarine
  • Thumbs Up 1

...oh, speaking of, what about the critical-health music? I really liked that at first, but there are definitely some places where it hurt the atmosphere of climactic fights. I'm mostly ambivalent on it, though, and I'd definitely rather not go back to just the beeping.

Definitely killed the atmosphere a lot more than it ever did make it for me. It's one of those things that got to be very jarring very quickly. I'd rather it was gone tbh.

I'd much rather they take the battle music and make a remix of that music when you're at critical health. Like, have the music pick up speed, maybe with a more foreboding atmosphere.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think it went back to the beeping, but it only sounds for a few seconds rather than continuously.

Oddly, they opted to use dialog messages which seem a bit more annoying. ("Chespin is in a bit of a pinch!")

Maybe they should use "pinch" music, like the Sonic Advance series, and the "Gym Leader's Last Pokemon" track. It would drive home the point that your Pokemon is in the red without taking away from the music, IMO.

• Thumbs Up 1