Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

You'll have to wait until December before you can get a Pokemon Bank account

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/09/youll_have_to_wait_until_december_to_get_a_pokemon_bank_account

Wasn't that already confirmed? Well, at least they give us time to see which Pokémon are available in the Kalos region and which are not before we start transfering.

Did you guys know that you still gain EXP when you catch a Pokemon?

After the struggle that could be catching a legendary, gaining EXP for it would be cool

Well this is quite an unexpected change.

Sooo...are there any "RUINED 4EVER!" comments anywhere on the net right now for stuff like this?

I don't know if the "classic Pokemon were less detailed" idea is entirely fair.  Venusaur, for instance, was always fairly detailed, and when I imagine it next to that Red/Blue Tyrantrum then neither looks out of place.

Although with that said, I think that Dedenne is pretty blatantly what Pikachu would look like if designed in Gen VI, while the Mega Evolutions are almost without exception Gen VI [whatever].

Those are awesome. Thanks.

I gotta be honest, I wasn't really a fan of the Kanto starter megas besides Venasaur, but these made me like them all more.

It's too bad Sugimori moved away from this style, but it makes sense, I guess.

Edited by MarcelloF

I think the shading and how it's not digital makes the Pokemon pop out more in official artwork.

Not digital? What part of it isn't digital besides maybe the lineart? I do love that old style of artwork but I think the new style is more appropriate for an unstoppable cash cow mega franchise like Pokemon nowadays.
  • Thumbs Up 2

So, are we watching this shit or what?

http://www.fengyunzhibo.com/group/24908-5s5sn768.htm

Shit's laggy for me but it will do for now cause POKEMAN NEWS!

We should all do some color commentary on this for lulz.

And nevermind the laggy part. Its streaming fine now. I'm just watching whatever is on it.

Edited by Crow the BOOLET

What are we expecting from this stream?

New hosts and a Pokémon games/anime special that goes from Red/Green to X/Y.

No idea if it is worth watching, but eh.