Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

I recall that, when the previews went out not long ago, they all described the first hour only.  I'd imagine that anything after the first hour of play is embargoed, but anything before that is fair game.

Yeah I seen it too, but that's about it.

BTW, Sneak peak at the Youngster Trainer Class portrait.

62EPwpj.jpg

The first Youngster without a hat.

He better still wear shorts.

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah I seen it too, but that's about it.

BTW, Sneak peak at the Youngster Trainer Class portrait.

62EPwpj.jpg

The first Youngster without a hat.

Sooooooo what top percentage Pokémon does he have this time?

On a side note, the official website reveals Doublade can learn Sacred Sword. At least this guy's getting good coverage, and having another move with wider distribution doesn't hurt much.

I know it's called Life-Risking Tackle in Japanese and it wouldn't actually make any sense, but it'd still be a shame if Doublade couldn't learn Double-Edge somehow.

On a side note, the official website reveals Doublade can learn Sacred Sword. At least this guy's getting good coverage, and having another move with wider distribution doesn't hurt much.

I suppose we can assume that Doublade and its pre-evo can learn all Slash, Cut, and Sword related moves.

At least until we know its movepool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7K-IVFMidA

Double Battle with Mega Evolutions

Remember that you can only have 1 Mega Evolution out at a time, on your side of the field.

Not sure what attack that was that Mega Ampharos used on Shedinja...

So did anyone else see Mega Blaziken OHKO Rhyperior with Overheat AFTER a Sp Atk drop?

Fukn Wat

lol, poor Rhyperior, sure it's got a massive attack and Defense stat, but it's speed and Special Defense cripples it so badly.

And lol at the girl's face when Shedninja got bolted, Ampharos's Mold Breaker put an end to Wonder Gaurd.

Edited by Dantemustdie00

And lol at the girl's face when Shedninja got bolted, Ampharos's Mold Breaker put an end to Wonder Gaurd.

Oh snap! I forgot about that!

Yep, Mold Breaker Nullifies or Weakens: 

Battle Armor, Clear Body,Damp, Dry Skin, Filter, Flash Fire, Flower Gift, Heatproof, Hyper Cutter, Immunity, Inner Focus, Insomnia, Keen Eye, Leaf Guard, Levitate, Lightningrod, Limber, Magma Armor, Marvel Scale, Motor Drive, Oblivious, Own Tempo, Sand Veil, Shell Armor, Shield Dust, Simple, Snow Cloak, Solid Rock, Soundproof,Sticky Hold, Storm Drain, Sturdy, Suction Cups, Tangled Feet, Thick Fat, Unaware, Vital Spirit, Volt Absorb, Water Absorb, Water Veil, White Smoke,Wonder Guard, Big Pecks, Contrary, Friend Guard, Heavy Metal, Light Metal, Magic Bounce, Multiscale, Sap Sipper, Telepathy, and Wonder Skin

Edited by Dantemustdie00

So did anyone else see Mega Blaziken OHKO Rhyperior with Overheat AFTER a Sp Atk drop?

Fukn Wat

Malimar made the decrease into an increase, hence the whole upside-down effect on MegaBlaziken.

I-I-Is it happening?

HHgTZWT.jpg

Fake or not?

Yeah it's fake, it doesn't even look like a 3D model, plus it's cast Shadow is inaccurate too. 

Also once again, this was made by some guy on 4chan.

Too bad through, it's a nice design, but that Tongue Scarf is.....bleh!

Edited by Dantemustdie00

Yeah it's fake, it doesn't even look like a 3D model, plus it's cast Shadow is inaccurate too. 

Also once again, this was made by some guy on 4chan.

Too bad through, it's a nice design, but that Tongue Scarf is.....bleh!

No way, the tongue scraft is the hypest shit.

If this was real, 6 gen starters would already be miles better than the 5 gen ones.

Adding to the "This is a fake" comment, aren't all three final evolutions usually featured at once and not just one? When I first saw the scan, ignoring my initial thoughts on the design itself, I merely thought, "Okay, where's the other two?"

IwanttoseeFennekin'sfinalevodammnit

Adding to the "This is a fake" comment, aren't all three final evolutions usually featured at once and not just one? When I first saw the scan, ignoring my initial thoughts on the design itself, I merely thought, "Okay, where's the other two?"

IwanttoseeFennekin'sfinalevodammnit

It was supposed to be someone that got the game earlier like a reviewer or some shit that was leaking the Pokémon, not an "official" review or whatever.

Also, some reviewers already said that they are prohibited to show or talk about the final stages of the starters or any Pokémon that isn't on some list that they got, so don't expect to see any new Pokémon, especially the final stages of the starters before the games being released.

Only leaks can save us now.

The other dude also posted this:

TK8CHig.png

Edited by Tmsp

That one is also confirmed to be fake. Basically, only the two screenshots (Pokécenter and Quiladin) are confirmed to be real.

Are they? This shit seems pretty real, overworld pics and all:

IzjTQSV.pngLcnQ9Xp.png

Either this are the best fakes ever or the dude got in trouble and is trying to avoid the consequences of a mistake.

Edited by Tmsp

The dude who made those confirmed they were fake. It was confirmed on serebii's forums...

Confirmation.

That's Pokebeach and I already saw it, but just look how sceptical people are.

I don't really care if they are real or not, but the overworld screen looks way too legit.

Props to the guy anyway, those are the best fakes I've ever seen. I'll miss Greninja and Hawlucha.

Edited by Tmsp

I should have specified-- I got the link from serebii's forums, which led to the pokébeach topic. Either way, we'll find out for sure when the game comes out.

EDIT:

1380473256375.png

Further proof that Greninja is fake.

Edited by Mega

I should have specified-- I got the link from serebii's forums, which led to the pokébeach topic. Either way, we'll find out for sure when the game comes out.

EDIT:

1380473256375.png

Further proof that Greninja is fake.

That got "debunked" after some minutes:

jF0fEOh.gif

Look at the A in this most recent summary screen from the Mega Evolution trailer, the font got updated.

I want to believe in Hawlucha, man. Don't ruin it for me. It even has 3 different pics all in different angles.

Let all those be fake except Hawlucha.

Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 1