Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

If this was real, 6 gen starters would already be miles better than the 5 gen ones.

That's setting the standards pretty low. It's not hard to beat Jinbei, an obese garden snake, and what ever the hell Samurott is supposed to be.

Edited by Dino2d.dll
  • Thumbs Up 1

Another rumour image, this time from 2chan (probably);

907x1c.jpg

I really hope Fenniken doesn't grow 6 foot long EAR HAIR.

Yeah pokemon fan art runs rampant when a new game is going to come out. Sometimes its easy to tell the fakes from the real thing. Sometimes not so easy. I only believe official images from the pokemon sites or from Serebii.net. Serebii usually is good about only posting true pokemon news.

Did you guys know that Mega Ampharos is an Electric/Dragon type? I sure didn't. That's pretty cool.

Edited by KrazyBean

Did you guys know that Mega Ampharos is an Electric/Dragon type? I sure didn't. That's pretty cool.

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out how a de-wooled sheep --> wool wig Dragon sheep.

I'm trying to think of how to respond to this, but I'm very conflicted.

So they turned a sheep into a Dragon yet they didn't turn a Dragon looking Pokemon into a Dragon? 

DA FUCK GAME FREAK?

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out how a de-wooled sheep --> wool wig Dragon sheep.

Ampharos` Japanese name is Denryu, which literally means "electric dragon". Ampharos also learns Outrage, a dragon-type move. Its like basically like Charizard, a dragon in all but name, until now anyway.

Edited by Azure Yakuzu

Ampharos` Japanese name is Denryu, which literally means "electric dragon". Ampharos also learns Outrage, a dragon-type move. Its like basically like Charizard, a dragon in all but name, until now anyway.

So were Mareep and Flaaffy dragons in sheeps clothing :3?

So were Mareep and Flaaffy dragons in sheeps clothing :3?

I guess. Its not the weirdest case of this. I remember I saw the Trapinch line and for the longest tme did not know they were related. Trapinch to Vibrava/Flygon that is, they hardly look at all.

So they turned a sheep into a Dragon yet they didn't turn a Dragon looking Pokemon into a Dragon? 

DA FUCK GAME FREAK?

No love for Charizard...LOL. How can Ampharos be a Dragon and Charizard isn't? Sense? This makes none.

• Thumbs Up 1

No love for Charizard...LOL. How can Ampharos be a Dragon and Charizard isn't? Sense? This makes none.

Because it looks more like a T-Rex than a Dragon, in Mega Form that is.

Edited by Azure Yakuzu

cmCwv8A.gif

Jesus guys, this stuff was revealed at the beginning of August.

I didn't see anyone post that on here...maybe I missed it.

Edited by KrazyBean

I didn't see anyone post that on here...maybe I missed it.

Probably because people only cared about Blaziken and Mawile. The likes of Ampharos and Absol where overshadowed by them.

Also:

JyisiL6.jpg
Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 3

Because it looks more like a T-Rex than a Dragon, in Mega Form that is.
I don't know what kind of fucked up T-Rex's you've been looking at but Mega Charizard doesn't look like a T-Rex at all. Tyrunt and Tyrantrum are based off T-Rexs. Mega Zard is clearly a wyvern, probably more so than regular Zard.
  • Thumbs Up 2