Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

Ampharos` Japanese name is Denryu, which literally means "electric dragon". Ampharos also learns Outrage, a dragon-type move. Its like basically like Charizard, a dragon in all but name, until now anyway.

Denryu can also mean electric current.

Those Japanese making all these puns.

This statement can really be applied to maybe...15% of all Pokemon?

And? My point is that Charizard can be either a dragon or dinosaur.

It's probably already been mentioned waaaay back, but it just dawned on me today that it's now possible to have a full team of 6 of one starter from each region of Pokemon. That's pretty nuts and feels like something I only dreamed as a kid haha. Next bench mark I guess is getting to a thousand Pokemon~

Also idk about you guys, but my hype train has been on catastrophic levels of craziness lately for this game, been really excited to finally have another 3DS game to keep me occupied for awhile, not to forget how many people from the board I can play with at the same time haha.

• Thumbs Up 5

And? My point is that Charizard can be either a dragon or dinosaur.

What dinosaur looks like a dragon? For that matter, what dinosaur has those kinds of claws, feet, AND WINGS all at once? I sure as hell never saw one.

Edited by Wonder-ED (Missile)

Also idk about you guys, but my hype train has been on catastrophic levels of craziness lately for this game, been really excited to finally have another 3DS game to keep me occupied for awhile, not to forget how many people from the board I can play with at the same time haha.

Let me tell you, I've lost all interest in pretty much everything else besides Pokemon right now.

A serebii admin confirmed it was fake due to the spacing of the / in the HP and the color of the exp bar.

EDIT: It also has BW2 grass.

Edited by Mega

I honestly feel like all these should just be considered fake until officially released, or at least some extremely damn good proof. We're in that two-weeks-until-release period where it's just an invitation for this kinda junk all day erry day. So I guess I'm trying to say that we shouldn't hold our breath, even if it's kinda fun and exciting to look at XD

• Thumbs Up 1

It's gonna be a long 2 weeks....

Might as well start a new game in White 2 to keep me preoccupied. I already requested the 12th off from work so I got a whole day to play.

• Thumbs Up 1

I tweeted a link to the supposed image leaks on Pokébeach to the official Pokémon twitter. If they disappear, then you can consider them real. If they do not... well, no harm done.

Actually, there was one Pokebeach fake that wasn't linked here yesterday:

"Binacle"

binacle.jpg

This one worries me because I actually think it looks plausible and not like something someone would make up.  I kinda like it.  And this makes me wonder if the others were real too.

Makes me feel like a hypocrite for criticising the others, though, because while I do like it then there's no denying that it's ugly as sin.

Edited by FFWF

It's getting really close to release date and I still haven't decided what version I want, it all depends on the pokemon available and bloody hell they're taking their time to reveal the pokemon.

It's getting really close to release date and I still haven't decided what version I want, it all depends on the pokemon available and bloody hell they're taking their time to reveal the pokemon.

X:

- Xerneas

- Clauncher

- Cotton candy dog or whatever

- Mewtwo X

Y:

- Yveltal

- Skrelp

- Big nose bird

- Mewtwo Y

Don't expect any more reveals. Reviewers said that they can only talk about certain Pokémon in their reviews and Doublade was the only that wasn't revealed at the time.

If they show anything new now it will only be for damage control like when CoroCoro is leaked.

Hmmm yeah, my only problem which choosing from that list is think like Mewtwo X more than Y but I like Yveltal more than Xerneas, so what they've shown hasn't turned me towards either one of them.

Man, it's annoying. The least they can do is reveal the exclusive pokemon from past generations.

froakielastevo_zpsc77dad65.png

This is most likely fake, but if it was real... oh my. Id definitely go for him. I mean how awesome is a frog ninja with tongue as scarf? XD

It's already confirmed to be fake.

I see that there's no reason for me to look at this topic for the next two weeks so I'm out.

But what if there's new news from tomorrows Nintendo Direct?