Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

It's now October 1st here for me: AKA the REAL countdown to Pokemon X & Y begins. There's no other game I care about right now but this. I know I'm getting X no doubt.

And damnit if Nintendo World in NY gonna have a special launch party for these games I'm going to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jelly cuz I'll be in college still. :I

400th post yay who cares

Edited by Pancake Patterson

1ykxO0n.jpg

Here's another one.

I recently got the Reserve Deal Poster from GameStop that shows a map of the entire region.....and it's freaking HUGE. It's 28 x 22 inches.

Edited by Son1ctrainer

What's the point of making a fake that looks so similar to Braixen?  And "Wivixen," seriously?  If Greninja turns out to be fake, at least it was brave enough to be different.  Wivixen is just low-effort.

What a turnaround for me.  I think I actually hope Greninja is real now.  And it was Binacle who made all of it possible.  Dear sweet adorable Binacle, who I will inevitably despise upon learning that it evolves from Unacle and into Trinacle.

1ykxO0n.jpg

Here's another one.

I recently got the Reserve Deal Poster from GameStop that shows a map of the entire region.....and it's freaking HUGE. It's 28 x 22 inches.

I got 2 of them. They're very nice quality and, as you said, huge.

Just a warning for those who want to avoid spoilers, some stores have broken the street date and there is already a shitload of pics going around showing stuff like the region map, in-game trades and wild Pokémon.

Just a warning for those who want to avoid spoilers, some stores have broken the street date and there is already a shitload of pics going around showing stuff like the region map, in-game trades and wild Pokémon.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=688723

Anyone that wants to avoid spoilers, be on the look out, the street date has most definitely been broken in several places.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=688723

Anyone that wants to avoid spoilers, be on the look out, the street date has most definitely been broken in several places.

Seriously? Why so early? We still have 2 weeks! FFFFFFFUUUUUUU-

To be honest though, I would like to know what the stats are for the starters along with their final evos.

Edited by KrazyBean

Must... Resist.... Urge....

I don't want to spoil myself like I did with sonic generations!

Edited by Johnny Boy

Damn.angry.png

Well, at least this is actually legit compared to the other so-called leakers.

Folks we found are one true Leaker.

Edited by Dantemustdie00

Lucky for me, I have no obligation to hide from spoilers since I won't own this game for a long time anyway!

Edited by Soniman

Dude outta be careful too, cause I'm sure Nintendo spies are keeping tabs on him like a hawk in case he tries to leak anything major.

Or then again, Nintendo may not give a crap.

Edited by Dantemustdie00

Any posts that contained leaked screenshots or recorded footage will be deleted. If you see any posts in this topic that break this rule, then please report them immediately.

Although you are not allowed to post any assets, if you wish to discuss leaked material then the usage of spoiler tags is mandatory.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh man. I actually don't want to know what half the new Pokemon are except the final evos for the starters. And maybe a couple new Mega Pokemon. Anything else though has to be a surprise!

I see I'm going to have to fuck off from this topic for the next eleven days.

Same here. I've seen enough of the game. The final stretch is upon us.

He posted his last picture for tonight....... Which was a Snorlax sleeping in the road. Sorry Chespin fans.

Also 3000 posts. Whoooooooo

Edited by Johnny Boy

He posted his last picture for tonight....... Which was a Snorlax sleeping in the road. Sorry Chespin fans.

Also 3000 posts. Whoooooooo

I see he's gonna be one of those people who is not actually gonna show anything substantial and rather just be a big troll about it, heh heh

I see he's gonna be one of those people who is not actually gonna show anything substantial and rather just be a big troll about it, heh heh

Especially now that he has 5000 followers. Lol.