Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

Any posts with leaked images will be deleted. It's in the thread title now.

I don't want to be a mini mod sorry if I come out as such but a link to another page is the users choose if they want to click it. its technically not spilled out on the thread

Are you allowed to post fanart of leaked materials? Because I may provide sketches of the starter evos if revealed if that is the case.

Are you allowed to post fanart of leaked materials? Because I may provide sketches of the starter evos if revealed if that is the case.

No I wouldn't think so.

Play it safe right now.

I would assume that would fall under the leaked material still since you are taking the actually likeness and making something similar. 

I see he's gonna be one of those people who is not actually gonna show anything substantial and rather just be a big troll about it, heh heh

or he could

y'know

just have to sleep

I can't believe that we haven't seen any non-revealed Pokémon this far.

Fuck, man.

The guy is smart. He knows that is what everyone is after. I was looking at Serebii.net and Joe (site master) said he wouldn't post anything because the last time he did it he got a cease and deceit order from either the pokemon company or Nintendo or both. So If this guy keeps it up he might face the same fate.

There's another leaker on reddit who chose Froakie, and he plans to show the final evo once he obtains it. The Quiladin leaker also plans to show the final form.

And there we have our first leaked Pokémon. It's Espurr, Meowstic or whatever it is called pre-evo.

It looks weird as fuck, Psychic-type naturally.

Are you serious, release dates broken already?  Sigh.  Well, I'm out.  See you all on the other side.

Looks like I'm in the minority once again!  Bring on the spoils! Quite frankly, I haven't seen a reason to give a damn about any of the Kalos region pokemon (bar Sylveon and a hidden Eevee evo), and I'm quite satisfied with my main group that consists of four Unova guys and two mons from previous gens.  Unless Chespin's final evo is like, super boss, I'm almost certain I will be dropping him like a bad habit the very second I either stumble upon a Snivy or can bring my Serperior over from B2.

What I DO wanna know about is Mega Modes, Mega Modes, and more Mega Modes.  Speaking of Eeveelutions, if the rumors about Sylveon's ability are correct

Cute Charm

then it very much has the worst ability of all the Eeveelutions period.  It's gonna need to have a boss stat distribution or a really slick hidden ability (like Espeon does).  Otherwise, it'll be ignored and I'll just stick to Glaceon/Vaporeon for dragon slaying.

Speaking of spoils, if this is truly legit, and the guys paid for their copies fair and square, isn't there really nothing that Ninty can do about it, bar hoping for good faith?  They under no contracts whatsoever and can't really be sued for doing something that they were within their legal right to do.

Edited by Legendary Aqua

Union J to promote Pokemon X and Y

Surely Pokemon is popular enough to not need promotion by a boy-band?

Oh god imagine if they did a cover of the original theme song angry.png

Oh god imagine if they did a cover of the original theme song angry.png

Well they are pushing the fact that the "Gotta catch 'em all!" catchphrase is back, I guess...

Well they are pushing the fact that the "Gotta catch 'em all!" catchphrase is back, I guess...

Even though the "Gotta catch 'em all" hunt is in America only laugh.png 

I'm surprised they didn't put it on the boxart again considering they have quite a lot of nostalgia in this game (Gen 1 starters, Mega Evolutions on old Pokemon etc.)

Nintendo's adverts here in the UK are already especially cheesey. It's always the perfect family having a wonderful time smiling and laughing.

If me and my family tried playing a game together there'd be a lot of swearing and giving up.

We also have the celebrity ads mellow.png

Just revealed! Mega Charizard X!

BVka0zZCcAAECOj.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaand suddenly I'm reconsidering which version to get.

Whaaaaaa??????????

Is this gonna be a thing for all Mega Evos?

Either way, fuck that thing is cool

Edited by Soniman

Holy CRAP, does he look metal. Hopefully, this one can gain the dragon type.

Why do we need two Mega Charizards? Why do we need like two of everything? And if that's not the case, why does Charizard have to be fanboyed over all the time?

I'm so bloody fucking sick of Charizard, seriously.

• Thumbs Up 2

Whaaaaaa??????????

Is this gonna be a thing for all Mega Evos?

I hope not as I'm considering switching to Y again. This one looks god awful, it barely resembles Charizard anymore.

I still want Mega Mewtwo X though... fuck.

Just revealed! Mega Charizard X!

BVka0zZCcAAECOj.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaand suddenly I'm reconsidering which version to get.

... Welp, I'm sold. Shame it's only in the version with the comparatively meh Fair Folk Deer Pokemon, though.