Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

... Welp, I'm sold. Shame it's only in the version with the comparatively meh Fair Folk Deer Pokemon, though.

If you get Y I'll trade you this stone (I'm assuming you can) if you want. I don't like this design but I love Mega Mewtwo X.

I'm so glad I'm getting X now.  I'm sorry squirtle, but I'm carrying two fire types on my team now.

Hey look, they already have a trailer for this thing:

There's a new Mega-Evolved Pokémon set to make a blazing appearance! Meet Mega Charizard X, a powerful new Fire- and Dragon-type Pokémon that results from holding a Charizardite X in Pokémon X.

HOLY SHIT IT'S A DRAGON!

I like it enough. As if I needed another reason to pick X.

The other Mega Evolution was good enough for it's more draconian design, but I really do like how the blue compliments the black colors with this one. But that's probably because of the fact that 'blue flames=burns hotter.'

EDIT: OH FUCK, IT'S PART DRAGON TYPE. FAVORITISM, WHAT'S THAT?

Edited by DarkLight

It's very exciting (or should that be X-citing?) that Mega Charizard X is a Dragon type, but consider this:

Jigglypuff is now super effective against Charizard.

GODDAM JIGGLYPUFF.

It's very exciting (or should that be X-citing?) that Mega Charizard X is a Dragon type, but consider this:

GODDAM JIGGLYPUFF.

Mega Charizard Y isn't! biggrin.png

It's very exciting (or should that be X-citing?) that Mega Charizard X is a Dragon type, but consider this:   Jigglypuff is now super effective against Charizard.   GODDAM JIGGLYPUFF.
And Smoochum is 4x effective against Garchomp. What's your point?

And Smoochum is 4x effective against Garchomp. What's your point?

That he's not as badass as everyone will make out, that's all :P

Mega Charizard X is gonna be a pretty good lure for Electric types though. What's that? You're in a sky battle and you're against Charizard? Is it gonna switch out of your Eelektoss, or is it gonna mega-evolve before it attacks, do heavy damage with Flare Blitz, and then weather the Thunderbolt easily if it doesn't OHKO it?

Or you could be using the Y version and be bluffing the whole time...

While I dislike two Mega Charizards the lure factor and variety is pretty good for it. Now, let's see the starter final forms and more Mega evolutions of stuff that doesn't already have them, please :P

Edited by Semi-colon e

I'm still getting Y, but that Charizard looks sick as shit.

But why is it black? Are you telling me that the shiny one will be orange?

Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 1

Ye gods, that's nuts. The choice between two Mega forms could seriously add metagame variety, and in matches where the opponent can't see what items your mons are holding, really could keep them guessing.

Just revealed! Mega Charizard X!

BVka0zZCcAAECOj.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaand suddenly I'm reconsidering which version to get.

OH. MY. GOOOODDDD!!!!! This is GORGEOUS!!!

One of my biggest gripes with this game are the 'hit' animations, it looks so terrible when a Pokemon is hit with like Hyper Beam or something and is barely even knocked back. I swear I remember the Stadiums and even Colloseum and XD having more realistic damage animations?

Why do we need two Mega Charizards? Why do we need like two of everything? And if that's not the case, why does Charizard have to be fanboyed over all the time?

I'm so bloody fucking sick of Charizard, seriously.

If your sick of Charizard then I hope your ready for Mega Raichu! :P

GODDAM JIGGLYPUFF.

Actually, no he's not!  Fire RESISTS Fairy, nullifying the weakness from Dragon.

Charizard/Reshiram confirmed for best dragons?  Nope, that's Dialga.  Forgot about him XD

Edited by Legendary Aqua

If your sick of Charizard then I hope your ready for Mega Raichu! tongue.png

Raichu would be fine, something to make it stand out from Pikachu! Raichu's always been more cooler and more badass but they refuse to overshadow Pikachu.

I have a request. Would there be anyone getting X who would be willing to trade their Charizard X for a Charizard Y? I really, really want one, but I like Yveltal and Y's exclusives better...