Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

IMO, Voltorb/Electrode, Trubbish, and the Vanilluxe family all have it beat as far as uninspired designs go.

• Thumbs Up 1

>People hating on Pokemon because of their design.

What should I hate them for then? Stats? I don't give a fuck about that.

What I see is what I get.

I guess it depends on what you're in it for.  Delcatty and Mawile are two personal favorites of mine, as I find them both rather adorable.  However, both have almost always been consistently mediocre as far as battling goes (well at least until now for Mawile)

Meanwhile, Porygon-Z, who I find rather unimpressive in the looks category, completely decimated my Eeveelution team in one of the wildest sweeps I've ever seen.

I'm still getting Pokemon Y...to be honest though I'm not even going to use Charizard. I'd rather use Blaziken for my Fire Pokemon.

• Thumbs Up 3

tumblr_mu1pfa0iYz1qmz1r0o2_500.png

tumblr_mu1pfa0iYz1qmz1r0o1_500.png

Wow, they both look awful.

Eh?

The Swirlix Evolution at least looks cute and huggable........but what in blazes with Spritzee's evo. I was hoping it'll evolve into a Flamingo bird, not this.

As for Mega Charizard X, jeez, I don't get why they bother with a second Mega for it but people got their wish for a Fire/Dragon.

Stealth Rock won't completely kill it, through with no more Flying type plus no levitate ability, it's prone to the all to common Earthquake moves, it might get killed off by Excadrill before it can even show off it's moves.

I dunno why Y's getting all the dumb Mega Evos. :|  Maybe they're trying to make up for X's shitty legendary or something.

Well, I've already paid for my Y, so I won't be going back on it.  I figure I can just get my hands on the other "ites" anyway.

Edited by Carl Brutananadilewski

Why oh why the better looking mega evo must be in the version I don't want...

Because life isn't fair.

I dunno why Y's getting all the dumb Mega Evos. :| Maybe they're trying to make up for X's shitty legendary or something.

Mega Charizard Y isn't dumb, it has Drought (correct me if Mega Charizard X has the same ability)...and believe it or not, I prefer Mega Mewtwo Y (it's not like it matters to me anyway since I don't even have a Mewtwo).

Edited by KrazyBean
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mega Charizard Y isn't dumb, it has Drought (correct me if Mega Charizard has the same ability)...and believe it or not, I prefer Mega Mewtwo Y (it's not like it matters to me anyway sine I don't even have a Mewtwo).

I wouldn't be surprised if he was available in these games.

Yeah I like Drought as a ability, infinite Solar Beams with no charge time is always fun on water types, no need to set up Sunny day either.

Delicious.

Edited by Dantemustdie00

Yeah I like Drought as a ability, infinite Solar Beams with no charge time is always fun on water types, no need to set up Sunny day either.   Delicious.
It's not infinite since the moves use PP :P

Stealth Rock won't completely kill it,

Unless he leads, yes it will.  He has to come into the battle as normal zard and then mega mode, so the rocks are gonna screw him over.

Furthermore, team preview will screw him even more.  If he's seen in the preview then one should know to send out someone with stealth rock and stone edge.  If he's not leading, send out the stealth rocks, and if he does lead, nail him with a stone edge.  Unless mega mode is a priority, it might KO him before he gets the chance to do so.

Oh yeah forgot that he has to come out as a normal Zard first....unless it's sent into battle first. But likely people will be saving it for last. Also a pokemon with another weather ability may cancel out Drought.

Yep, it's still kinda screwed.

Why does Charizard get the awesome dragon form? Why not Venusaur and Blastoise as well?

Why does Charizard get the awesome dragon form? Why not Venusaur and Blastoise as well?
I'm sure that they'll announce version exclusive forms for the other 2 in the next couple of days.

Latest Pokemon on the rumour mill (not putting a picture);

Delphox, evolution of Braixen.

>searches on tumblr

Wow....that's.....bad.

Well shoot, Charizard X is extremely tempting enough to switch over to X version of the game. Honestly the only thing I'm even liking about Y that's been announced is the box-art legendary and the Mewtwo form, both things I probably won't even use after capture. Maybe I should just hold out and see what other surprises other Pokemon get for specific version forms *shrugs*.

Delphox is pretty disappointing I must admit, probably because the fan art and supposed leaks in the past all looked better than the final result. I'm just not a fan of it's bland coloring since it added that yucky brownish color. I guess I also expected it to have a more feminine sharp shape over all but it's kinda just a flat...boring thing. Again, will probably hold out until I see the other starters too, but *shrugs*

omg what did they do to Fennekin's third evo? Delphox looks like a human wearing a fursuit, with a long furry dress. WHAT.

I think I might go back to Froakie actually. 8(