Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

Get a friend with a Chansey/Audino Safari.

It ain't a level 55 Audino nest like the Great Chasm, but it works for me.

I haven't finished the game yet mellow.png

Hey, anyone got a Protean Froakie? biggrin.png  I'll be happy to trade...uh...I dunno.  Stuff for it.

I do. I have 4 of them (3 Quirky and one with Impish, which is a crappy nature for Froakie so I'll not give you that one). If you're playing X then I would like a Swirlix (if that's how you spell it), if not then I'll take anything really.

Friend code is in the spoiler tag in my signature. I'll need yours too.

Edited by KrazyBean

Yaaay.  My first Gen VI shiny.

It was a Venomoth.  -sarcastic party blower-

Psh. This game gave me the first shiny I've ever gotten (other than Gyarados of course).

A Quagsire. Woooooooo.

@KB

Mine's 4811-7052-3265. I have Y, but is there anything at all you're wanting? I got all the first and last Gen starters.

Ya'll should ask Phantomime for a Protean Froakie, I got mine from him.

And I'm loving it, love playing mind games with Computer A.I.. And I'm sure Greninja is hella awesome in competitive play too.

Speaking of Protean Froakies, which should I breed; Modest, Timid or Hasty?

I wanted to give Greninja Acrobatics for coverage, so I went with Mild (+Sp. Attack -Defence). I would have decent Attack this way and very good Sp. Attack on top. Greninja is so frail anyway so decreased defence isn't that bad for it since it wasn't the highest to begin with.

@KB

Mine's 4811-7052-3265. I have Y, but is there anything at all you're wanting? I got all the first and last Gen starters.

I actually have all of them since the GTS is actually great to use now. Do you have a Skrelp?

So recently I decided to not trade Shitmons onto Wonder Trade anymore, even if I receive them. So, I did an experiment where I traded an entire box of Larvitars off to see what I got back. Notable things I received were Noibat, Breloom, Golem and Fennekin. Less but still decent were Ralts, Axew, Ghastly and Eevee. Other than that everything was pretty bland or easy to find. 

Wonder Trade is a brilliant idea, I just hope we can start using more beneficially one day, rather than send off Bunnelbys every day hoping we'll get a Shiny back. Contribute to the cause, yo!

>Traded a Squirtle over Wonder Trade

>Got an Eevee with Pokerus.

Well ok then. Ready to spread the wonderful symbiotic virus, SSMB?

So recently I decided to not trade Shitmons onto Wonder Trade anymore, even if I receive them. So, I did an experiment where I traded an entire box of Larvitars off to see what I got back. Notable things I received were Noibat, Breloom, Golem and Fennekin. Less but still decent were Ralts, Axew, Ghastly and Eevee. Other than that everything was pretty bland or easy to find. 

Wonder Trade is a brilliant idea, I just hope we can start using more beneficially one day, rather than send off Bunnelbys every day hoping we'll get a Shiny back. Contribute to the cause, yo!

Not gonna happen. Most people have the give shit receive good stuff from retards mentality.

Even I am somewhat a part of this problem. Yesterday I traded away a Gengar, a Chansey and an Arcanine and received two Bunnelbys and a Fletchling. Of course that let a bad taste in my mouth and I started trading the shit I received until I got some good Pokemon.

If it was used the "right" way, Wonder Trade could be amazing. Just imagine how great it would have been if people traded away version excusives or safari exclusives. Of course most people only care about themselves and prefer to trade first route shit until they get fucking Gengars and whatever.

I started out with Wonder Trade chains but now I send out common 'mons infected with Pokerus, I also give them pretty dumb nicknames for lols.

This morning I sent out a whole box full of them. Got plenty of junk, but I got a few nice things such as an extra Charmander and Squirtle, a Japanese Mawile, Pumpkaboo, and a Joltik which isn't even available until post game.

I also did a trade at school yesterday, got an adamant Riolu in exchange for a Pokerus-infected Zorua. However most people I attempted to trade with didn't respond or weren't interested in anything I had to give. I wish there was a way to display a Pokemon's stats during a trade because I'm sure the majority of them would have wanted an infected Pokemon if they didn't already have it, and I'm hardly picky when it comes to what Pokemon I receive, I just like doing trades.

>Traded a Squirtle over Wonder Trade

>Got an Eevee with Pokerus.

Well ok then. Ready to spread the wonderful symbiotic virus, SSMB?

lmfao maybe this was me?? I did send out an infected Eevee and I got a Squirtle (although I can't remember if it was during the same trade) HMMMMmmmm

I enjoy trading off all the near-but-not-quite-perfect Pokemon I'm breeding for my competitive team. I'm sure plenty of people will appreciate average-good IV'd Modest Gastlys and Adamant Marills. wink.png

Edit - Oh, and Brave Honedges. Let me know if you guys would like any of those.

Edited by Discoid

I started out with Wonder Trade chains but now I send out common 'mons infected with Pokerus, I also give them pretty dumb nicknames for lols.

This morning I sent out a whole box full of them. Got plenty of junk, but I got a few nice things such as an extra Charmander and Squirtle, a Japanese Mawile, Pumpkaboo, and a Joltik which isn't even available until post game.

Dude, lemme snag an infected mon off ya. Would totally help me out with all the pokemon I plan on training.

1693 - 1301 - 8868

Edited by Rusty Spy

I'm more than happy to add people and trade with them (I'll PM my code to you in a bit), the only problem is that I don't have internet at home and I have to go to a nearby B&N in order to play online with anyone.

I can give you Pokerus this weekend, but if you're impatient you might be better off asking someone else who already has it.

I'm more than happy to add people and trade with them (I'll PM my code to you in a bit), the only problem is that I don't have internet at home and I have to go to a nearby B&N in order to play online with anyone.

I can give you Pokerus this weekend, but if you're impatient you might be better off asking someone else who already has it.

Ah, ok then.

Hey Josh, you got pokerus right?

I decided to see what Pokemon I could catch while fishing and found a shiny Horsea.  Now I feel the need to give him a space in my party, so I have to do a little reorganizing for balance.  He also gets to be my surf slave.

The only other shiny I've ever gotten in Pokemon (other than Gyarados) is a Zubat.  I wish I could find another one, Pink Crobat is the coolest thing ever.

I decided to see what Pokemon I could catch while fishing and found a shiny Horsea.  Now I feel the need to give him a space in my party, so I have to do a little reorganizing for balance.  He also gets to be my surf slave.

The only other shiny I've ever gotten in Pokemon (other than Gyarados) is a Zubat.  I wish I could find another one, Pink Crobat is the coolest thing ever.

If you're ever wanting that later still after no luck of finding one, I actually have a shiny Golbat from Platinum rotting in a PC box that I transferred to White if you want to trade anything for it, but like of course whenever that Poke Bank shizz happens haha. Was never really into the Pokemon or it's evolutions much, so it's just been wasting space XD.

lmfao maybe this was me?? I did send out an infected Eevee and I got a Squirtle (although I can't remember if it was during the same trade) HMMMMmmmm

Eevee was named Mr. Bond, it has a Quiet nature, and the OT was Celestia.

ohmy.png

And yes, I got Pokerus, and I've spread it to multiple Pokemon at this point. But I can't trade anything until tomorrow, so I'll get back with ya then.

Hey, so I got Pokemon X last friday and I've been having a blast. Lots of changes for the better this gen IMO, I was really skeptical after B/W and B/W2 (which I didn't buy or play) but I'm really satisfied so far. Really refreshing take on a classic formula. I more or less enjoyed the story and the post-game content is pretty enjoyable (dat Looker story, the feels).

Fuck these Lumiose Clothes prices though. I have to have every piece of clothing and it's going to take a lot of Elite Four grinding to get everything. And their skirts are mediocre at best. Blahh

• Thumbs Up 1

Pokemon X and Y Version 1.1 patch is now out. Fixes the Lumiose save glitch. It also fixed the bug causing certain errors to occur while using certain functions of the GTS (n.b. It gave a communication error if you used the filter)

Edited by PSI Wind
  • Thumbs Up 2

As a further note, you apparently can only download the update of the game you've got in the 3DS, so if you have both cards, you'll need to pull down one, change cards and pull down the other.  'Updates' is under Settings/Other, in case it doesn't alert you automatically when you open eShop, or if you have to change cards.  At least I had X as the only update available, until I put Y in and then that update was accessible.

I'm still finding small changes that improve the game.  Two I really like in the Party-member menu are the ability to move an item directly from one pokemon to another and the 'Restore' that will take you straight to the medicine list.

How many flower colors have people found for Flabebe? 

I've found all five Flabébé colors. Apparently the white flower variation can be found more easily in yellow flower patches.

Or at least that's how it worked for me. I found three White Flower Flabébés in about thirty minutes.

Edited by Joshua

As a further note, you apparently can only download the update of the game you've got in the 3DS, so if you have both cards, you'll need to pull down one, change cards and pull down the other.  'Updates' is under Settings/Other, in case it doesn't alert you automatically when you open eShop, or if you have to change cards.  At least I had X as the only update available, until I put Y in and then that update was accessible.

I'm still finding small changes that improve the game.  Two I really like in the Party-member menu are the ability to move an item directly from one pokemon to another and the 'Restore' that will take you straight to the medicine list.

How many flower colors have people found for Flabebe? 

5: Red, Yellow, Orange, Blue and White.

I just got a random one and avoided that thing like the plague since I saw that stuff in his face as a nose instead of a mouth.