Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

hey ive just realised, is that the female pokemon trainer player, the one running right with blonde hair? finally a trainer with my hair colour biggrin.png and shes not all pink! red my fave too! maybe this really is excellent european marketing, and with me being in the UK and for the first time lovig the girl trainer, they really researched their stuff...... jk

Froakie - Frog and Croak/Cloak maybe. 

i assumed it was a guy with a french accent trying to say froggie XD

Edited by Naysu

hey ive just realised, is that the female pokemon trainer player, the one running right with blonde hair? finally a trainer with my hair colour biggrin.png and shes not all pink! red my fave too! maybe this really is excellent european marketing, and with me being in the UK and for the first time lovig the girl trainer, they really researched their stuff...... jk

Yep, we have our first Blonde. The only other female protagonist trainer that didn't had not-brunette hair was Crystal of the original Gen 2.

Edited by Dantemustdie00
  • Thumbs Up 1

Wait so Chespin is a hedgehog? But he looks nothing like a hedgehog. (lol the irony) Shaymin looked more like one though to be honest but when I really look at him I can sorta see it now.

Yep, we have our first Blonde. The only other female protagonist trainer that didn't had not-brunette hair was Crystal of the original Gen 2.

But Dawn.

Edited by Inferno

I want to see the Boy and Girl trainers up close. Some artwork should be released soon.

Edited by KrazyBean

Wait a minute....

the grass starter is a Hedgehog

Fennekin is a Fox

and we have Froggy.....

.....well played, GameFreak.

Edited by Son1ctrainer
  • Thumbs Up 7

I went to sleep for only a few hours, A FEW HOURS. Ah well, excuse me while I look at the info for this shit.

Wait a minute....the grass starter is a HEDGEHOG?!!

Japanese name for the starter is Harimaron. Hari = Harinezumi, Japanese for Hedgehog. 

Hari is also the word for needle.

But since the hedgehog's japanese name was derived from needle in the first place, it still stands.

also noticed we will probably have another BUG type gym leader, looking at that big web the male trainer bounced on. hooray for the bug type, im hoping on some new bug pokemon that arent bug/flying or bug/poison....

Of course most might settle for one letter, but if your a Poke'mon stud like I am, you go both or go home. Of course, I'm putting aside for both like I always do.

• Thumbs Up 1

Japanese name for the starter is Harimaron. Hari = Harinezumi, Japanese for Hedgehog. 

alternatively the english name is Chesspin

Chestnut & Pin. So probably a hedgehog or echidna

I want to see the Boy and Girl trainers up close. Some artwork should be released soon.

That and some artwork for the rival(s), whatever bad guy group, Gym Leaders and Elite 4, the Pokemon Professor, etc.

And I want to see the Ace trainers since their always my favorite Trainer designs.

Speaking of echidna's, wasn't Sandslash the closest design to an Echidna?

Edited by Dantemustdie00
  • Thumbs Up 2

Kind of interesting to see the main series going into 3D, but since they're probably not changing the gameplay much I can't see myself getting excited about this.

Wait a minute....

the grass starter is a Hedgehog

Fennekin is a Fox

Chespin/Fennekin will be a popular ship amongst Sonic fans, then. 

I just heard that these games actually lack the word "Version" in the title, they're simply called "Pokémon X" and "Pokémon Y" in English. Wow.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kind of interesting to see the main series going into 3D, but since they're probably not changing the gameplay much I can't see myself getting excited about this.

I'm kind of hovering in that realm as well, and the 3D's not that big a series change either; weren't the last two gens already operating with some 3D in them? And no four-directional movement still? *shrugs* Regardless, I'm curious whether or not there will be some big changes.

(Also, we're still missing orange, purple, and gray versions. The rainbow must be completed.)

The battles in the trailers seemed to run at a decent enough speed.

I'm calling Chespin "Manic". Its Japanese name, Harimaron, has harinezumi, the word for hedgehog, incorporated in it, and with it being green, you can connect the dots from there.

It's actually "harinezumi" that has the word "hari" (Japanese for "needle") in incorporated in it. Chespin doesn't look like a hedgehog to me... It looks like a chipmunk wearing some sort of pine needle hat.

But anyway, awesome! I never would have thought they'd ditch the traditional sprites. I think I'll be picking up Y.

Since the grass starter is a hedgehog, what if its final Evo is a grass electric type that looks like super sonic?

• Thumbs Up 1

Why are there ideas about the third game being made when that trend was broken just one game pair ago?

I would imagine GF not wanting to try that again when it has other avenues of fleshing out the generation to exploit, as BW2 demonstrated.

Edited by Obnoxious Celtic Guardian
  • Thumbs Up 3