Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

I disagree that there won't be a second new Eeveelution, but I don't think it's the Pokemon that's about to get revealed.  I don't believe, though, that there's a deliberate "pattern" to how many new Eeveelutions they come up with per game other than the fact that two is a good number because three would be giving Eevee too much emphasis and one would be giving the new evolution too much emphasis.  If the new Eeveelution is a new type, though, then all bets are off...

But yeah, it'll probably be something we can't anticipate.  Perhaps the new Lucario/Zoroark, if it's just going to be the one Pokemon.  Or the obligatory Pikachu clone.  Which hopefully won't be Electric-type or a squirrel this time.

As for unclaimed animal types, are there any lion Pokemon?  Growlithe and Arcanine kind of have a bit of it going on, as does Entei, but they don't really devote themselves to it.

As for unclaimed animal types, are there any lion Pokemon?  Growlithe and Arcanine kind of have a bit of it going on, as does Entei, but they don't really devote themselves to it.

I think the Shinx line is based off lions. 

With Sableye being showcased in the new Pokemon movie for no prior apparent reason, it's plausible the new Pokemon debuting next week could be an evolution to it.

Sabullion go go go.

I think the Shinx line is based off lions. 

Yes they are. 

And D'oh for my last post; why didn't I think of Flygon. It's my favorite Dragon-type as well.

I wouldn't mind a lion Pokemon that looks more like a typical lion though, I think that'd be cool. fire ground type please

• Thumbs Up 1

I think Luxray looks very much like a lion, but I wouldn't mind another. You know what we need, a Panther Pokemon, but we need more. 

Edited by Ragna the Bloodedge

At this point I just hope the usual Cat Pokemon we always get is actually useful this time around. Persian and Purugly are the only ones I can actually use. >_< And go outside of Normal/Dark. With a decent movepool.

Other than that, I just hope Yvetal becomes a Dark Type, and Xerenas a Steel type. They just look like it to me.

I've always thought a llama Pokemon would be cool, or any other animal they haven't really tried yet, like dolphins, as others have said. Other than that I wanna see more abstract and creative Pokemon as well. (Like more Pokemon based on inanimate objects, weird ideas, ect.)

Edited by Inferno
  • Thumbs Up 2

Thanks for the answers on Luxray, but...

I wouldn't mind a lion Pokemon that looks more like a typical lion though, I think that'd be cool. fire ground type please

This is more what I was thinking of, yes.  Couldn't remember if I'd overlooked any.  I'd have thought designing a lion Pokemon with a mane made of fire/vines/energy/whatever was pretty obvious, and yet where is it?  Waiting in the wings with the dolphin Pokemon, I guess, but it's not like there's nothing you can do with that, either.  Make its nose into a flute or something.  (Is it obvious that that idea is straight off the top of my head?)

So long we don't get anything that looks like this abomination, I'm cool with it.

335Zangoose.png

Worst Pokemon, worst region, worst Gen. Game Freak... don't go back. 

In all seriousness though I like the theme they're going for this time. The new Eevee looks neat and all the other ones we've seen are cool as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

What's wrong with Zangoose? He was my saviour back in Gen 3, because I don't like Skitty or Delcatty that much if at all. Zangoose was freaking awesome. <3

• Thumbs Up 2

I've always thought a llama Pokemon would be cool, or any other animal they haven't really tried yet, like dolphins, as others have said. Other than that I wanna see more abstract and creative Pokemon as well. (Like more Pokemon based on inanimate objects, weird ideas, ect.)

Like Litwik the Candle? LOL, Litwik the Candle...what is this, Sonic??

Edited by KrazyBean

What's wrong with Zangoose? He was my saviour back in Gen 3, because I don't like Skitty or Delcatty that much if at all. Zangoose was freaking awesome. <3

He doesn't like how "edgy" it looks.

I had an interesting idea for a Pokemon based on a famous artist's design, like a Picasso inspired Pokemon with a crazy cubism design, or something based on Dali's melting clocks. Make em Psychic types and I think it could be cool. Better than Zangoose at least. =P

I can't wait till this Saturday to see our newest Pokemon!

He doesn't like how "edgy" it looks.

Pokemon are supposed to look cool, and Zangoose has that down. I can give dozens of other examples on Pokemon that can be interpreted as "two edgy"

And Hoenn was the best, don't even hate.

• Thumbs Up 6

The cool-factor was my favorite thing about Hoenn. That region had all the most badass and colorful Pokemon ever. Sure, some may think it tried too hard, but I dunno, I liked it.

Ludicolo? Badass? =P

But I agree. Hoenn was a very good region which introduced some cool Pokemon (except for Spinda, Luvdisc and a few others). And I think Zangoose is meh, like most non-evo Pokemon. If he gets an evolution, I might like him a bit more. =I

Where's our remake of the Hoenn region Gamefreak!

Edited by Gabz Girl
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm tired of pokemon with 4X weakness. Some of my favorites are fucking useless because of it.

I always figured Hoenn Pokemon were the way they are because they came from a tropical region, thus they are adapted to a more exotic environment.

I'm tired of pokemon with 4X weakness. Some of my favorites are fucking useless because of it.

I really love Aggron but its 4x times weak against both Fighting and Ground. Shits not fair.

So yeah I do agree with you on that but I guess its kind of fair though. Golem would had tanked everyone if it weren't for Starmie after all.

I really love Aggron but its 4x times weak against both Fighting and Ground. Shits not fair.

So yeah I do agree with you on that but I guess its kind of fair though. Golem would had tanked everyone if it weren't for Starmie after all.

I was thinking more along the lines of Flygon.

Hell, you don't even need Ice Beam. Pretty much any Ice attack one-shots Flygon.