Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

Wow, that Mewtwo forme/Mewthree design is as ugly as hell, I'm not gonna lie.  Is his tail attached to his head?!

If it's attached to its head, it's not a tail. It references the tail, but it is not one.

Posters probably go through many iterations, it's a process of creating and developing hype. We already know the original Mewtwo is in the movie.

Still, I'm not saying Mewtwotwo is real for sure, we'll find out soon though.

I call horseshit, but I'll just wait it out. We're supposed to learn about a new Pokemon Saturday, right?

I call horseshit, but I'll just wait it out. We're supposed to learn about a new Pokemon Saturday, right?

Yes, and looking at their reaction I don't doubt that it may be the sperm Mewtwo.

12G4CiQ.png

Edited by Tmsp

http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/pokemon/long.php

Extremespeed Genesect has its 4 lackeys - each one of Genesect's Drive Formes - represented in the blocks below him in his section. Mewtwo's section has two hexagons in a similar position below the main Pokemon, but they're blank.

That new Mewtwo Forme may not be the only Forme if the design aesthetic for Mewtwo's section on the site was deliberately designed this way.

I think it's real, despite the evidence to suggest its real there's also the key point of who the fuck would ever think to make a new Mewtwo form anyway? Hoaxers would likely go with a new Pokemon or a predictable form wouldn't they? This is just out of nowhere.

Isn't bringing Mewtwo back in a major movie a few generations after he was most relevant already a left-field decision anyway? On top of the fact that older Pokemon have gotten new forms and evolutions later down the line, it's not that hard to conceive that this is real.

• Thumbs Up 2

Why WOULDN'T hoaxers go for Mewtwo, considering his popularity? Not to mention the fact he's appearing in the new movie and all.

If anything this is history repeating itself considering all the rumours and stuff about Mewtwo back in the day. :P

Yes, and looking at their reaction I don't doubt that it may be the sperm Mewtwo.

12G4CiQ.png

Well the boy with the afro does look disgusted, so...

Edited by KrazyBean

Well the boy with the afro does look disgusted, so...

They all look disgusted except the boy with the red shirt.

T-t-that was the joke ;.;

Edited by Tmsp

If anything hoaxers have always gone for Mewtwo. This is just the first notable Mewtwo thing since the early 2000s ;p

I sure am looking forward to the real life Pikablu once Mewthree turns out to be real!! Maybe they'll finally reveal how to get into Bill's Secret Garden too, get prehistoric hype.

Y'never know- maybe Mewtwo gets run over in the movie, forcing Ash and the gang to use their 'strength' to move the truck. Did I mention it was a truck that ran Mewtwo over? I should have.

THAT'S when he acquires a new form!

Edited by ProfessorZolo
  • Thumbs Up 2

To be fair Mewtwo did get a signature move in Gen 5 in the form of Psystrike.

Could mean anything at this point.

Is it just me, or does the shape of mewtwo/three's head seem somewhat remnicent of Arceus? It's probably just a coincidence, though the idea of Team Rocket using DNA from the Alpha Pokemon to improve upon/recreate their mew clone sounds pretty cool. (Though the pawsibility of Team Rocket returning as the big threat in X/Y is pretty awesome as well)

Though, personally I kinda like what we can see of the new forme/mew and can't wait to see its full Sugimori art

Is it just me, or does the shape of mewtwo/three's head seem somewhat remnicent of Arceus? It's probably just a coincidence, though the idea of Team Rocket using DNA from the Alpha Pokemon to improve upon/recreate their mew clone sounds pretty cool. (Though the pawsibility of Team Rocket returning as the big threat in X/Y is pretty awesome as well)

Though, personally I kinda like what we can see of the new forme/mew and can't wait to see its full Sugimori art

it's not just you, I noticed it almost instantly.

Consider my mind blown if GameFreak attempt to make a connection between Mew, the origin Pokémon, and Arceus, the alpha Pokémon. I'm hype just thinking about it!

• Thumbs Up 2

Soooo, if they are going to include this "new" Mewtwo in the games, how will they reintroduce him?

Stupid timed event or lol he appears here because fuck you like most legendaries that reapper in later games?

I would guess since he's a pre-Gen reveal he'll be in the game to begin with.

But then again Zoroark 8l

I've personally been calling him anything from Mewthree to MewTwoTwo or MewOnePointFive

fun fun.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mewtation? Mewtoon? Mewteor? Mewtron?

Edited by 743-E.D. Missile

Muu.

Hahahaha I am so fucking funny.

I'm undecided if whether or not I want this to be a new form or Mewthree... Though if it was Mewthree I imagine they'd advertise the hell out of it.

• Thumbs Up 1