Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

I like the design besides the stupid ass feet.

And Mewtwo is, and has been, my favorite Pokemon since DAY 1, so if I can come to accept, surely you all can as well.  Looking forward to his other new form and hoping that he'll have some relevance in the new games, and perhaps even shed some more light on the Genetic Pokemon.

Also please get rid of pressure no one likes it

ALSO fuck the idea of Mewthree.  It's the most generic, fanmade bullshit idea ever and if it's real I'm going shit a brick and bash somebody's brains in with it.

Edited by Thick n' Nasty Wario
  • Thumbs Up 1

Also please get rid of pressure no one likes it

Stalltwo is a thing and it can be quite effective, especially since Pressure will make the opponent use their PP more. Better than the shitty ass Unnerve it gets via Dream World.

So better ability in general is needed.

Unnerve prevents Custap Wobbufett from ruining its day. And Unnerve prevents a Mixed Mewtwo sweep from being stopped by random combinations like Yache Berry Garchomp and Chople Berry Tyranitar.

Stalltwo does prefer Pressure more, but with how powerful some Pokes are, an offensive Mewtwo appreciates the safeguard against Pokemon surviving thanks to a Berry, and punishing Mewtwo hard.

Still, if a new ability is granted to the Mewtwo formes, I gladly welcome it.

Edited by Joshua

I was thinking a Special version of Moxie.

It'd make sense, what with Mewtwo being (and know he's) the "most powerful" Pokemon and all.

They should give him some kind of Reverse Moxie that gives him a stat boost every time his attack doesn't KO an opponent.  If he can't beat it in one hit, he will become able to beat it in one hit.

They should give him some kind of Reverse Moxie that gives him a stat boost every time his attack doesn't KO an opponent.  If he can't beat it in one hit, he will become able to beat it in one hit.

Moveset:

Confusion

Psystrike

Aura Sphere

Miracle Eye

You win

Moveset:

Confusion

Psystrike

Aura Sphere

Miracle Eye

You win

That looks more like an Alakazam moveset than a Mewtwo one.

Everyone knows that Mewtwo needs that Calm Mind + Fire Blast/Ice Beam combo.

This is just silly.

IDK about you guys but that looks pretty badass to me. I don't really find the whole head thing silly to be honest, I think it looks better than just giving him a bigger brain or something, since I assume that's how you'd 1up Mewtwo anyways, being all psychic and smart and stuffs. So yeah, if it is real and winds up looking somewhat close to that fan interpretation, I'm totally cool with that.

• Thumbs Up 7

I think the thing that bugs me about his head is the fact that it's one smooth, long thing. I think it might look better if there were a clear point where the head stops and the tail thing begins.

While the fan interpretation is cool, when I first saw the head tail thing, I thought it was actually an exagerated "neck tube thing" that Mewtwo has. Like you know that cord behind his head into his back?

mewtwo.png

Yeah that thing. IDK, I thought maybe they were trying to boost his brain-to-body flow or whatever the hell that thing is for. Though not sure where it'd connect from his head. I mean if it's the to where the tail goes then it'll look like he's feeding it straight to his ass.

• Thumbs Up 1

That looks more like an Alakazam moveset than a Mewtwo one.

Everyone knows that Mewtwo needs that Calm Mind + Fire Blast/Ice Beam combo.

What Alakazam can learn Psystrike =P  

Though Mewtwo doesn't need Calm Mind, he can be played in loads of different ways.

That fan interpretation does look really cool. If Sugimori's official art looks anything like that, I probably won't have any problems with the probable existence of this thing anymore.

I like how it remained faithful to the original design and colourscheme too.

Huh, that doesn't look too bad. Guess it was that sharkfin that put me off but when I see it this way it's alright. Better designed than Shaymin's sky forme at least. =P

New Pokemon announcement should be today, not sure when though! Either way I'm stoked~

Does anyone know which time the news will be revealed?

10-11 hours, give or take.

So the official Pokemon outlets won't be announcing anything before then? They haven't mentioned Pokemon Smash themselves, I kinda figured they'd be doing something of their own this go round. 

So the official Pokemon outlets won't be announcing anything before then? They haven't mentioned Pokemon Smash themselves, I kinda figured they'd be doing something of their own this go round. 

PokeSmash probably has the rights to announce things first.

The official Pokémon website or whatever will update some minutes after the reveal with english information.

So I was on tumblr and I found this:

tumblr_mkuhypZYGW1ralbmoo1_500.png

Now, I'm not entirely sure how legit this image is (since tumblr, the art for the two forms don't look too official, and notable sites like serebii have yet to post on it) but it does bring up an interesting idea. With the whole X & Y genetics theme that comes with the next games, combined with Mewtwo being a genetic experiment, it'd actually would be kinda cool if they were to tie these two ideas together kinda like in this pic. Though I wonder if the forms would also turn out as version exclusives, sorta like what happened with Deoxys in Gen III, if something like this turned out to be true

Edited by Panda Cero
  • Thumbs Up 1