Pelly <3's U

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Yep, I like it more now!! that art is awesome!! although Im kinda disappointed if thats all, I wanted to see something else, anyways, they showed in-game footage, but when I thought "quick!!! screenshot" this is the only screen I got (he looks bad from behind), but overall he looks great! screenm3_zps1c98f73c.png

I LOVE IT.

He looks so sleek and alien. Super cool. I kind of really want to draw that actually, and I love the huge tail thing off the back of his head - and the pointy looking horn things and the hands. I will definitely be rocking that on my Pokemon team for sure.

Yep, I like it more now!! that art is awesome!! although Im kinda disappointed if thats all, I wanted to see something else, anyways, they showed in-game footage, but when I thought "quick!!! screenshot" this is the only screen I got (he looks bad from behind), but overall he looks great! screenm3_zps1c98f73c.png

aaaaaand with that back shot, consider any interest I had to be diminished.

Well I think it's awesome.

Looks like the fan's interpretation but sleeker. The simplified hands and feet match the design style of Pokemon and it honestly looks like a mix of current and old gen to me, just like it should be with something like this. I like that it looks like a crazy ass sentient being way the fuck smarter than you could ever hope to be.

It's real. There are no words, there just aren't. And would it kill them to reveal the types for Sylveon and the Legendaries already? That'll be enough to hold me over until the day of release.

He looks like Brain from Pinky & the Brain to me.

It's certainly... interesting to say the least. But again, is it Mewtwo or a new Pokémon? I just want to know the story behind it.

Get a glimpse of a newly discovered Pokémon in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y that bears an intriguing resemblance to the Legendary Mewtwo!

From the US Pokemon YouTube Channel.

Edited by Son1ctrainer