Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

I have no problem with older legendaries getting new forms. 

Either way they'll just sit in my PC like all the other legendaries.

Pretty much this. Am I the only one who only catches Legendaries for collector value? I almost never use them after I beat the Pokemon League.

• Thumbs Up 2

I was just checking Sean's status and read about a pokemon with boobs, so I came to check it out.

And it's a new member of the Mew family? Seems interesting, and that's coming from someone who stopped with Pokemon in the G/S/C era.

Looks like a cross of Mewtwo and Lucario...a new fighter for the upcoming Smash Bros game perhaps? XD

I was just checking Sean's status and read about a pokemon with boobs

oh for goodness's sake he's right D:

Just a question of curiosity, but would you rather have stuffs like this new Mewtwo form or another one of those random new legendaries like Cresselia or something filling up this gen's pokedex spots? I mean of course I don't want every old legendary getting a new paint job ever just for the hell of it, but yeah XD.

I think it's absolutely fine to dip back into the old mythos every now and again, particularly in this instance. This is...the first time this has happened to a legendary outside of it's own generation? Not like this keeps happening or anything. Great way to couple the old with the new as far as I'm concerned, plus Mewtwo lends itself pretty well to this kind of thing. Moltres suddenly getting a new form would be much less exciting, for example, because it doesn't make much sense. Same goes for Raikou, Lugia, Registeel, Groudon, etc...seems a little arbitrary to do that for most other Legendaries, but since Mewtwo is a genetic clone it just kinda works for it to be tampered with again. 

That's just me though.

Edited by Mykonos

oh for goodness's sake he's right D:

Who's right? What the hell did I miss?

Who's right? What the hell did I miss?

Newtwo's got like a monoboob in the middle of its chest there.

smash4131.jpg

Edited by Sixth-Rate Soma
  • Thumbs Up 1

Oh...

Well at any rate, I'm curious to whether this'll be a second form of Mewtwo like Meloetta (I've kept up somewhat, dammit!) or completely separate considering the new Movie poster...I swear, the only things that keep my attention with Pokemon nowadays are the movies and their artwork of the settings.

So...it's been confirmed to be real. Well, at least it doesn't look as bad as in those leaked pictures. Still, the original form is tons better but now I can say this one is not that bad anymore). I can say it's fine (but from behind it doesn't look that well..)

I wonder if it's a new form for mewtwo or a new Pokemon.

I wonder if it's a new form for mewtwo or a new Pokemon.

Chances are that it's a new Pokemon, but while I wouldn't mind either I would vaguely prefer it to be somewhat of a new form that it can shift inbetween...

...k, so I kinda ran my mouth a bit there.

tumblr_mkvf6ntE7S1r70e6ho1_400.gif

Can you interpret that for me, because I'm thinking of several different meanings to this.

New gen hits nostalgia

New gen hurts nostalgia

New gen fights nostalgia

Nostalgia hates new gen

Fuck...!

Can you interpret that for me, because I'm thinking of several different meanings to this.

New gen hits nostalgia

New gen hurts nostalgia

New gen fights nostalgia

Nostalgia hates new gen

Fuck...!

When have purists ever actually liked anything new?

EDIT: Fixed.

Edited by 743-E.D. Missile

When have nostalgics ever actually liked anything new?

I think you meant "purists"...

EDIT: Answer - Never...

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonîc

New gen hits nostalgia

New gen hurts nostalgia

New gen fights nostalgia

Nostalgia hates new gen

Fuck...!

The way I see it, all possible interpretations of that gif are correct.

But yeah, NewMew / NewTwo / "Mew Three: Revenge of Gen 1" is pretty cool. I have no clue what they're going to call it though, Mewthree is ... likely, but not really all that interesting a name. I guess we'll see.

EDIT:

Oh, and calling it now: At least one other Pokemon from Gen 1 who hasn't gotten an evolutionary relative from another Gen will get one in Gen VI. I can feel it.

083Farfetch%27d.png

It's just beggin' for it.

Edited by elementofchaos
  • Thumbs Up 2

Mewthree is such an ass name, it was stupid when I was a kid and it's still stupid now. Mewtwo rolls off the tongue but Mewthree is such an unpleasant sounding word. If this is actually a separate Pokemon I really want them to just call it something else rather than a name that a DBZ-obsessed seven-year-old would have come up with.

I'll call him Mewboob until further notice.

• Thumbs Up 4

Mewthree is such an ass name, it was stupid when I was a kid and it's still stupid now. Mewtwo rolls off the tongue but Mewthree is such an unpleasant sounding word. If this is actually a separate Pokemon I really want them to just call it something else rather than a name that a DBZ-obsessed seven-year-old would have come up with.

...Mewjin Three!?

No, seriously, all bets are off in calling this new Pokémon Mewthree, unless it were just another Forme of Mewtwo, then it's inevitable (despite being corny and slightly awesome but not quite).

If any case, I really need to know what type Sylveon is. I'm still hung up on it being a Light-type based on its name and aesthetics. Seriously though, a type based on light frequencies, wavelengths and illumination does sound awesome.

I personally think both Newtwo and Mewthree sound stupid, but they'e just fan names at this point :U

New Mew's name is MewZ, Pokemon X , Pokemon Y, MewZ. This is canon and comes from a reputable source; my cat that sits outside the Nintendo offices.

• Thumbs Up 6

Well, if there's anyone we can rely on to make a pic of the new Mewtwo-like wearing a maid outfit, it's John Joseco.

tumblr_mkuzr8cqek1r2r7jpo1_1280.jpg

Now that the whole thing is confirmed, Rule 34 is out in full force. Thankfully, this one is very much tame, unless you don't like Pokemon in french maid outfits. Spoilered for the especially prudish.

Edited by Masaru Daimon
  • Thumbs Up 2

I say they should make it a mewtation of some kind.

Well, if there's anyone we can rely on to make a pic of the new Mewtwo-like wearing a maid outfit, it's John Joseco.

tumblr_mkuzr8cqek1r2r7jpo1_1280.jpg

Now that the whole thing is confirmed, Rule 34 is out in full force. Thankfully, this one is very much tame, unless you don't like Pokemon in french maid outfits. Spoilered for the especially prudish.

What da fuq, man? I can't fap to this!

• Thumbs Up 2

I personally think it's more "adorable" than "fap-worthy". There's plenty of the latter to go around, now. tongue.png Ain't I a stinker?

Edited by Masaru Daimon

The new Mewtwo forme was confirmed? I still think it doesn't need another forme.