Awoo.

ScrewAttack's "Death Battle" Series

goku262002

Like I said on the last page...

Renamon got bone stabbed.

Next battle is Barlog (Street Fighter) vs TJ Combo (Killer Instinct).

By the way, I have a semi accurate list of future Death Battles that were leaked from before. If anyone wants it, feel free to message me.

EDIT: BY the way, Forte, you missed a DBX.

So between this and the first Pokemon vs Digimon, I think it's safe to say that any more Death Battles between these two franchises would be pointless, as they can only end one of two ways:

Spoiler

1) If the Monsters are wild, Pokemon wins, because their final natural forms have better stats and more versatile movesets. (If Charizard and Agumon were wild, the former would've won, since he wiped the floor with the latter before Tai powered him up.

2) If they have human partners, Digimon wins, because of the whole "incremental vs exponential stat boosts" and the more equal bond between human and monster Digimon have.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow that fight was shorter than Shadow vs Mewtwo. 

But I'm happy my boy Lucario got the win

And does anyone think that Silver could show up on Death Battle one day?

19 minutes ago, Johnny Boy said:

And does anyone think that Silver could show up on Death Battle one day?

Not likely, since Ben (AKA Wiz) hates him with a passion. And if he did appear, they'd probably set him up against Trunks just to spite him. (I know DBX already did that, but I wouldn't put it past them at this point)

17 minutes ago, Forte-Metallix said:

Not likely, since Ben (AKA Wiz) hates him with a passion. And if he did appear, they'd probably set him up against Trunks just to spite him. (I know DBX already did that, but I wouldn't put it past them at this point)

Well, Ben may hate Silver, BUT in one Death Battle Cast Episode, which was Rabbids vs Minions, he said he was only joking about Silver (and Sasuke from Naruto) not appearing in Death Battle at all. If he were to go make Rabbids vs. Minions, however, that would be a fight he'd absolutely not want to do.

• 3 weeks later...

Barlog got his head punched out by TJ.

Next is The Shredder from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vs Silver Samurai from Marvel.

• 3 weeks later...

The Shredder, as Super Shredder, throws Samurai's own sword at him, then tears off his head and crushes it.

Next is Smokey vs Mcgruff. Starring Chris Sabat and Chris Rager. Not even you can prevent this!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Spoiler

Spiderman 2099 got blown up in the chest.

Season finale is Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII vs Vergil from Devil May Cry.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Balding Spider said:

I'm hoping Panther kills Batman so hard that he never shows up in another Deathbattle.

And the King disposed of the bat! Raven vs Twilight Sparkle should be interesting.

Meanwhile Goku's Ultra Instinct actually makes it to where, going by DB's interpretation of Superman, the big fight would now be rendered a stalemate. Superman can't land a blow on Goku anymore, and Goku can't hit Superman hard enough to kill him.

• Chuckle 1

3 minutes ago, Harkofthewaa said:

Meanwhile Goku's Ultra Instinct actually makes it to where, going by DB's interpretation of Superman, the big fight would now be rendered a stalemate. Superman can't land a blow on Goku anymore, and Goku can't hit Superman hard enough to kill him.

.....I think Toriyama's made me hate the entire saiyan race.

I don’t get this next match up, Twilight has next to no combat feats and the only time she was relatively on par with even TT ‘03 Raven was a one-off circumstantial power-up that can’t be used in a DB anyway.

18 minutes ago, DaBatGuy said:

I don’t get this next match up, Twilight has next to no combat feats and the only time she was relatively on par with even TT ‘03 Raven was a one-off circumstantial power-up that can’t be used in a DB anyway.

They both use magic, and they're both voiced by Tara Strong.

large.jpg

Off topic, but dear lord are there no google images where her breasts arent prominent?

• Chuckle 1

1 minute ago, Balding Spider said:

They both use magic, and they're both voiced by Tara Strong.

large.jpg

Off topic, but dear lord are there no google images where her breasts arent prominent?

I know it’s the same VA but that doesn’t factor into a balanced fight. There are better Tara voiced match ups also like Ashi(Samurai Jack) vs Rachel(Ninja Gaiden).

2 minutes ago, DaBatGuy said:

I know it’s the same VA but that doesn’t factor into a balanced fight. There are better Tara voiced match ups also like Ashi(Samurai Jack) vs Rachel(Ninja Gaiden).

Honestly I think the only reason they're doing this is match is because they might've gotten her for the show/aftershow. No real source just a feeling.