Awoo.

ScrewAttack's "Death Battle" Series

goku262002

Oh yay, I wasn't alone! It was a really nice touch to see all the Sonic music and clips they threw in...

Come to think of it the battle seemed to primarily be Sonic music. I guess that's foreshadowing, eh? tongue.png

Er, Oggy, I think you're kinda indirectly giving the game away for those who haven't seen it.

"I suppose after it was established speed is a kingmaker... that this outcome isn't too surprising"? "The battle seemed to primarily be Sonic music. I guess that's foreshadowing, eh"? All outside of a spoiler tag? Kinda spoilerish there bra.

Just putting that out there.

(and before anyone accuses me of doing the same thing that pic was the first one I found and I hadn't started watching yet)

More on topic, looks like the new one's gonna be Pokémon vs... ???

(and before anyone accuses me of doing the same thing that pic was the first one I found and I hadn't started watching yet)

That was more or less why I assumed the spoilers were kosher... mea culpa. I've spoilered it all now.

My speculation is Pokemon versus Digimon or Yu-Gi-Oh.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdgN0ryOWN8

A preview of the next Death Battle! It's Venusaur vs Blastoise vs Charizard!

I'm betting on Charizard! Guy can fly and shit.

I wonder if the three of them are gonna have access to their mega forms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh7F6i6g9ck

Death Battle released a video for the Pokemon Battle Royale, which gives a short summary of each Pokemon.

Or you can watch the rest of the video for a fucking Pikachu......... which got eaten by Blanka. 

Edited by Soni

Damn you're right TCB, that was fucking brutal for all of them.

I guess you could say he went out with a bang........

I'm surprised and satisfied since

I chose Squritle in Leafgreen, my first Pokemon game, and my Blastoise right now is like Level 91.

Does anyone know who's the robot dude at the end?

Looking at TV Tropes, the robot dude is Fulgore from Killer Instinct.

I see, so a cybernetic warrior vs another cybernetic warrior?

.........Cyborg from Teen Titans anyone?

Just saw the Pokemon fight, and I gotta say... DANG, those two deaths were brutal! I was a little bummed that my favorite Gen 1 Starter was the first to go, but I agree with Wiz and Boomstick's overall reasoning. 

But I think we can all agree on who the all-time best starter is...

tumblr_n3qkods4Ke1qfypgto1_500.gif

• 3 weeks later...

So here's Fulgore's opponent in the next Death Battle...

It's Sektor (from Mortal Kombat).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=409pvt_XIkg

ScrewAttack released a preview of Fulgore's analysis, Sektor's will be previewed next week.

Well I don't see a point in starting a new topic, So i'll ask the question here. What death battles do you guys definitely do not want to see happen at all?

I wouldn't really want to see a rematch of Superman and Goku since it ended off pretty strong and doing a rematch would kill those emotional feelings.

Another one I wouldn't like to see would be a battle royale amongst the main Sonic cast since there's too many characters to analyze and it would just come down to Sonic vs Shadow.

But if anything, I want to see a rematch between Vegeta and Shadow but that's just me.

EDIT: Sektor's preview is up and the battle will begin next week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7gJ_O5EoVk

Edited by TamilSoni

• 2 weeks later...

Well that was pretty alright,

I guess Fulgore did have the upper hand but GODDAMN GODZILLA FOR THE NEXT DEATH BATTLE!

WHO THE HELL COULD IT BE?!?!

EDIT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKoyNdM6nX0

You all knew it.

Godzilla vs Gamera

I wonder who would win?

Edited by TamilSoni

• 9 months later...

That really that needs to be said that entire battle while incredibly ridiculous, it was also unbelievably awesome at the same time!

Though, again with the misinterpretation of the Sega restructure news irked me a bit, it was still a really awesome battle!

Man, they actually teased a rematch between Superman with Goku with the SSG form.....

Superman is still gonna win regardless

• 3 weeks later...

Swoooooooords. Though since I don't know any of these two, I'm not that fussed with this ep.

But Iron Man vs. Lex Luthor, I'm more interested in.

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome as always, what needs to be said :U

If Iron Man has such a stupid strong suit why didn't he use it from the beginning

Silly Sami, you know Tony likes a challenge or else kicking evildoers butts won't be as fun but I've gotta say that was ONE HECK of a battle.

And I'm glad my man Tony won.

So Beast vs Goliath. I would say that beast would win due to him being smart and stuff but I wouldn't be surprised if Goliath due to him the strongest.

• Thumbs Up 1