Awoo.

ScrewAttack's "Death Battle" Series

goku262002

Badass. That is all.

I never thought this would happen in a million years.

But it did, and it's awesome.

• Thumbs Up 1

Badass. That is all.

That was a hilarious battle to say the least. Now we need Chuck Norris vs. Superman!

Not really Death Battle related but one guy from the people who animates the battles decides to do his own series where there's no research but have 2 badasses duking it out in a 1 minute battle hence the series is called One Minute Melee. The reason I'm doing this now is because the latest battle is with everyone's favorite fictional speedsters of all time.

Sonic vs the MOTHERFUCKING FLASH!

Granted they also did an Eggman vs Bowser, Super Mario Bros Z-styled so that was cool. Also the more latest battles like Lucario vs Renamon and Mega Man vs Samus were really damn good as well but this battle got me smiling so much. Enjoy this spinoff series folks!

• Thumbs Up 2

Wow, I thought Tony was 100% done for until he got out that symbiote suit of his. If he never had it, it would be no competition.

Fun Death Battle, as always.

Is it just me, or does that Green Hill Zone knockoff actually look better than the one used in Lost World? Like, in terms of coloration.

Anyways, props for using Ryan's voice. Ryan master race.

Awesome as always, what needs to be said :U

Huh, didn't expect to hear Aldnoah Zero.

Bumpity-bump

Let's watch monsters kick rump

IT'S SHOWTIME! Wonder who Snake's victim opponent will be?

• Thumbs Up 1

Since I'm typing this from school during free time, I cannot  watch this yet.

But when I come home, you'll be damn sure I'm watching this spectacle!

• 2 weeks later...

>this video has been removed by the user

The Sonic VS Flash one was pretty epic, you guys. :P

I screamed out "YES!" when Sonic started charging his Light Speed Attack. And tbh, I agree with outcome of the battle, even though some people think that using Super Sonic was unfair.

>this video has been removed by the user

They removed that version very quickly, but now I've put the new link, sorry!

• 4 weeks later...

Bump

UGGGHHHHHHHHH

Goku vs Superman AGAIN?! Whoever wins, we lose because the fanboys will be whining and arguing for months!

• Thumbs Up 1

Bump

UGGGHHHHHHHHH

Goku vs Superman AGAIN?! Whoever wins, we lose because the fanboys will be whining and arguing for months!

Does it really matter? Almost every episode they do has fanboys arguing and whining back and forth.. It's why a lot of people hate death battle. 

It's refreshing to see a Death Battle video where the majority of the comments aren't about who won and who lost.

Too bad it's been replaced with more people complaning about the next Death Battle.

• Thumbs Up 1

*Sees that they're doing rematch between Goku and Superman*

Sigh... why? First off, even if Goku manages to pull a victory, there are still much stronger variants of Superman out there that would turn Goku inside out. Look no further than Superman Prime 1,000,000. Secondly, Super Saiyan God isn't even quantifiable. It has no feats, nor any statements backing up it's strength. The best thing to go off of is Whis mentioning that Beerus can casually destroy a Solar System, but then Cell also said he could do that, so... Furthermore, with the new Dragon Ball series around the corner, Goku's only going to continue getting stronger, and assuming he loses this fight again, it'll only have fans clamoring for another rematch when the inevitable Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 2 or 3 happens. Seriously,if they are going to go through with this, they should just hold off on it for now.

*Sees that they're doing rematch between Goku and Superman*

Sigh... why? First off, even if Goku manages to pull a victory, there are still much stronger variants of Superman out there that would turn Goku inside out. Look no further than Superman Prime 1,000,000. Secondly, Super Saiyan God isn't even quantifiable. It has no feats, nor any statements backing up it's strength. The best thing to go off of is Whis mentioning that Beerus can casually destroy a Solar System, but then Cell also said he could do that, so... Furthermore, with the new Dragon Ball series around the corner, Goku's only going to continue getting stronger, and assuming he loses this fight again, it'll only have fans clamoring for another rematch when the inevitable Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 2 or 3 happens. Seriously,if they are going to go through with this, they should just hold off on it for now.

Yeah, I agree. They should have waited a couple years where they have more info on Goku before they even release a rematch.

• 3 weeks later...

And

Superman won again

Exactly what the fuck was the point then?

And

Hidden Content

Exactly what the fuck was the point then?

To open the gates of hell once more.

Also Knuckles is gonna be in the next one. Hell yeah!
Edited by Johnny Boy

What a cop out. The actual fight lasted like 2 minutes. The following 17 minutes are spent trying to justify why a rematch is needed. 8 minutes alone is spent with them explaining why

Superman won

What a waste.

I don't even mind the outcome here. Why?

FOOKING KNOOKLES. I wonder who he's fighting - given the last time Sonic characters appeared, it's probably a Mario character - but who? DK? Wario? Bowser?

Called it. 

I knew this would just be a parroting of their previous ideology.

"Goku has the ability to surpass any limit and Superman has no limits at all, thus Superman wins."

Now, I follow their reasoning, but it's ultimately flawed. Superman is limitless in the sense that his strength grows indefinitely thanks to a yellow or blue star. However, Goku's strength also grows indefinitely thanks to his training. They're both limitless in the same sense of the word.

That being said, I do agree with the result because even if I disagree with the above mantra, Superman has feats over Goku. 

I honestly think this "Superman's powers are limitless" thing is complete horseshit, and the ridiculous feats he has pulled are just mainly the result of bad writing (keep in mind that few writers do Supes right at all, the rest tend to either not give a shit or have a completely mistaken understanding of him), but that's just me. There's a reason why DC has been nerfing Supes repeatedly for years even after they dropped the "new power every month" part after the Silver Age, especially more recently. Besides, it's not like Supes hasn't been challenged or even outright beaten by opponents like Goku before one-on-one...

Edited by Candescence