Awoo.

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus. Exploding Bewbs unleash power & 'bro ass!'

Badnik Mechanic

The title of the youtube video I'm about to show is 【ニコ生】 『閃乱カグラ』爆乳ハイパー発表会

Do you know what happens if you run it through google translate? You get the following...

Hyper Tits recital "Kagura 閃乱" [Nico] raw

The game is called Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus and it's for the Playstation Vita, it's due for release later this year. I'm not sure when this conference happened, or where it happened, all I know is that it did. At the very most, you need to watch the first 2 min of this which shows the game's cut scene (unfinished) and you have an idea of where this game is going.

Edit: Meh... just to be on the safe side, here is the link to the conference video, only because the intro shows an upskirt shot as a character does a jumping roll and well... some people don't like that kind of stuff.

The game was originally released on the DS in Japan and is going to be ported over to the Vita and will be released at the end of February.

You play as 5 different female ninjas and the game employs a rather interesting mechanic of 'the more damage you take from enemies, the less clothes your character wears. Kinda like Splatterhouse... only with more clevage and less blood and gore.

The game takes advantage of the Vita's front and back touch screen/pad and subsequently this also allows the player to take advantage of the girls in the game.

The series is quite popular in Japan with several Manga books and even a TV show airing soon.

It's unlikely however that the game will be localised for the west, but the TV show is getting an english dub.

Unfortunately I couldn't find more information on the game, the official website has a lot of Not Safe For Work images on it so probably not a good idea to post stuff from there.

The weird thing about this game, despite the obvious nakedness, the gameplay actually looks kinda cool.

Here is the official trailer for the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fkc8lIdEqpw

The game was also shown at Sony's Pre-Tokyo Game Show press conference, so it seems that SOJ have a lot of confidence in it.

So SSMB, Who is going to get this game, even though they don't have the means to play it?

• Thumbs Up 9

Er...
Is it bad if I kind of want a PSVita right now? sorry i'm really perverted

Edited by King Wisp
  • Thumbs Up 3

Thread theme song is go.

The weird thing about this game, despite the obvious nakedness, the gameplay actually looks kinda cool.

It's surprisingly competent and fun if you're into the DW genre. I think it adds to the hilarity.

Despite the complete and utter hilarity and oddity of the subject matter, I have to admit: the gameplay looks pretty solid. And the graphics are done in an appealing style. I might play this eventually for the novelty, but I can't see it joining my collection any time soon. I just ain't attracted to anime girls with cleavage the size of Jupiter.

dafuq did i just watch?

Yeah the game actually looks pretty good, weird stripper ninjas aside.

I never understand why people want stuff like this in a game, if you're looking for info on this on the internet.....why not just....use the internet for....you know.....

• Thumbs Up 1

And the graphics are done in an appealing style

HUE HUE HUE HUE...

Marvellous? As in Marvellous entertainment? Well now they've upgraded their studio if that's the case, gone from 2D sprite fighters with 3D breast jiggle scenes when you beat a girl with a super move...to full on Dynasty styled gameplay? Looks good, but you all knew I'd like this XP

Unrealistic Breast physics are best boob physics ok.

In case you have no idea what I'm talking about, Marvellous made the Ikki Tousen PSP titles Eloquent Fist and Xross Impact, they applied the 3D breast jiggle scenes when you were defeated by a super move or you defeated your rival with a super move, you later unlocked the scenes as unlockables in the video room, needless to say is they've upgraded greatly since the PSP days, i mean... daaayum...

Edited by Black☆Rock Shooter
  • Thumbs Up 1

Vita is region free, right?

All PSP's are (except GO) same goes for PS3 too, the only real point in owning a PSP is for imports imo, the market in Japan is far larger than we'd ever get in the West...

I have my doubts that this will be just as good as the 3DS games. I mean, it's fully 3D instead of 2.5D. This can cause for some gameplay problems and unfair deaths methinks.

• 1 month later...

iSMI3puioDboF.gif

By the power of grey ass! Their clothes turn to ash!

So this is a thing that is out in Japan and it confuses me greatly

I am... at a loss for words... the promotion for this game has been nothing short of 'what the bloody hell...' But from everybody who has imported the game, it sounds amazing! No really! Some people are saying that despite it being easy (you can literally beat the game by just mashing square), it's one of the most fun games on the Vita!

It's sold over 120,000 copies in it's first week in Japan, that figure is both the retail and download sales.

The voice acting is said to be incredible and everybody talks in the game.

Not only that but the game is said to be very smooth and runs extremely well.

One of the characters special move is... she pulls up her dress and a gattling gun extends before blasting everything in sight... Her hyper move is... she pulls up her dress and a gattling gun extends before blasting everything in sight... along with another 6 which extend out in a 360 degree angle and she flies around the screen. I dare not post the video here in case it's a bit too risky for people... but if you really wanna see it, youtube this "Mirai All Ninpos"

There is however one big downside... the game has an online pass... so if you import it, you can't play it online as your PSN store won't recognise the code.

Limited edition unboxing.

Now SSMB... how many of you now want a Vita?

• Thumbs Up 4

I play on importing this (80 fucking dollars lord almighty), but I'd really like to know the controls ahead of time since instructions are going to be in Japanese.

This thing had been sould out for days.

I might give it a try in the future even if I don't understand shit from Japanese.

I wasn't paying much attention to this before.

But I certainly am now ;o;. I wish it was getting localized, even if it was PSN only or something.

You can always just take a spare Vita memory card and put a japanese account on it. Online pass is bundled with the digital version.

This game getting localized is about as likely as me exercising.

We got Neptunia... and Ar Tonelico, and Time and Eternity, where there is a NISA, there is a way xD.

• Thumbs Up 1