Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

And that's it for today folks! Come again next week when I'll be talking about something that's totally not dangerous business (and we might or not going out of our doors), a crossover with a series that I never finished despite the fact that I have all the episodes saved, some improbable physics and yodeling abound!

You should read Pony POV so I have someone else to have a coronary with after each chapter.

Okay so I saw the interview, it's basically a guy not doing a very good job as an interviewer and a half asleep CoffeeGrunt using one-third of a Coke bottle as his last energy reserve.

I kind of liked how most of the questions were in the vein of "What inspired you to write Allegrzza?" and most of the answers were "I was bored". :lol:

That or my mind is making up its own interview (right now I'm half asleep and using nothing as energy reserves because I'm one of those "water guys"... And I'm too lazy to make me some coffee).

You should read Pony POV so I have someone else to have a coronary with after each chapter.

I've studied German in the past so I knew what Freundeschaft was beforehand, but looking at it now reminds me of Schadenfreude for some reason.

So, I watched this yesterday:

It's actually part of a little mini-meme that Ponies took over, and many of the videos are pretty entertaining. Whatever, that's not the important part. The important part is the AJ + Mare Do Well outfit is the most amazing thing ever. It was a vector I simply had to have. Then I found it, and thoughts occurred.

30 Photoshop minutes later:

Found%252520Me%252520Some%252520Vectors.png

Which I totally didn't steal from a certain ask tumblr.

(Warning: Contains Implied Lesbian Equines. And yes, I recognize the futility of this warning after having had the base image in my signature for a bit less than a day, but whatever.)

I don't think I can find this fic in EqD, but a Google search sent me to a TV Tropes page, I hope this is the right one...

And, I'm going to assume this is the fic that made you break the "No Discord" rule and made you post those random comments here a few days ago.

Yes. For reference, I'm so terrified of what's going to happen in the third storyline that I basically shut down when I got to the part where I was pretty sure it was about to begin. This thing rivals Chapter 5 of TNTNE in terms of emotional response (read: Crying like a baby), and it does it almost every chapter.

(Also, I'm totally a Ballad prereader now).

Edited by Tornado

Wait, so because I don't have The Hub, I'm going to have to buy them through iTunes? Or can us in the US still watch them on youtube? It's just, that's kinda expensive, and I doubt my brother would go for it unless he became a brony, which is very unlikely.

Holly Jolly Rarity: As mentioned before, you can get the episodes online on hubworld, since you're in the US. So you won't have to worry. (Except maybe quality issues)

Checked the TV schedule to get a snippet of the next episode (meaning this is super old news to anyone that's actually paying attention).

Another Apple Bloom episode? Oh well, at least there was some space between this and the last one unlike having all those Rarity ones so closely spaced...

I'm assuming some of you've seen the topic about the reintroduction of badges/awards, and I think the time has come to occupy SSMB.

We won't ever add Pony badges.

Ever.

Edited by ovarloard
  • Thumbs Up 3

Carbo is History's Greatest Monster.

In other news:

Edit:

108255%20-%20applejack%20artist%3Afiarel%20colored%20cute%20cute_overdose%20morning_ponies.jpg
Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 4

I finally dl'd CoffeeGrunt's interview, I'm going to try to check it tonight... For the lack of battering I can assume that nothing "comment worthy" happened(?).

Okay so I saw the interview, it's basically a guy not doing a very good job as an interviewer and a half asleep CoffeeGrunt using one-third of a Coke bottle as his last energy reserve.

I kind of liked how most of the questions were in the vein of "What inspired you to write Allegrzza?" and most of the answers were "I was bored".

Yeah, it was kind of annoying how I got cut off a few times, and the other people would just blurt out random stuff and derail the conversation with Monty Python references. :S

A lot of people are starting to go, "Y'know Coffee, the interview was cool and all...but the interviewer was a bit shit, " to me on DA. xD

Extaticus' Leviathan-Class InterNational Episode Agenda.

I hear you, Brony. We went with Sky in the end because I work in retail, and got my parents a good deal. We still don't have most of the packages, and it's a god-awful expense and inconvenience for a fairly crappy channel whose only other redeeming merit was the old Tom and Jerry cartoons it still runs.

I refuse to even download iTunes out of principle. I hate Apple explicitly, they're a horrible, horrible company to deal with. And their retail reps are bastards.

I think we both have to accept the fact that Hasbro is a big, American company. And Big, American companies only care about their native clientele.

Look at McDonalds, have you ever seen a Big Mac stateside? They're fucking megalithic compared to the rubber shoe soles we get here. Maccy-D's have been around for decades, and they still don't care about their international market. I don't see Hasbro as being any better. Let's not forget, Hasbro haven't changed since the original ponies, it's who they've outsourced to produce it that has changed.

Community interaction. Shoutouts to Derpy. Overall higher quality and great guys working behind. All the things we love about this show...is down to Studio B. And they're just being outsourced by Hasbro.

Sadly, Hasbro are still the money grabbing asshats they were when G1 rolled around. The only reason we got this " copyright freedom," was because their Director's Board were still working out ways to siphon money from their new demographic.

Edited by CoffeeGrunt
  • Thumbs Up 1

Carbo is History's Greatest Monster.

So is Sean, it seems. laugh.png

Edited by Masaru Daimon

I don't think (I say think, cause I'm not sure if all of them do.) any of the mods like this show and it seems they are mocking us... Maybe we should teach them about friendship and how magic it is. tongue.png

I'm kidding, please don't ban me, oh great moderators of SSMB... ^^;

Edited by the ORIGINAL recolor

The Sniper writes a letter to Princess Celestia.

Edited by PeanutButterDimond
  • Thumbs Up 2

It's actually part of a little mini-meme that Ponies took over, and many of the videos are pretty entertaining. Whatever, that's not the important part. The important part is the AJ + Mare Do Well outfit is the most amazing thing ever. It was a vector I simply had to have. Then I found it, and thoughts occurred.

Huh, I'm pretty sure I spotted one of my vectors in there. Huzzah!

Magic like this?

(Warning, huge image)

You got a link to that image? I can't seem to get it big enough to read.

Never mind, I found the source.

Edited by Cheez

So, guys! We have a new episode tomorrow after weeks of downtime. And it's a Granny Smith episode!

sleeping_granny_smith_vector_by_hombre0-d4fgeej.png

In anticipation of Family Appreciation Day, what are some of your favorite moments with everyone's favorite cantankerous old pony?

Mine's from Mysterious Mare-Do-Well, when Dash tries to help her cross the street. "Ah wasn't tryin' t' cross tha street in th' first place!" had me laughing way more than it should have.

Edited by Dr. Mechano

Inappropriate all the Ponies?

108609%20-%20artist%3Ajohn_joseco%20crossover%20dat_ass%20DJ_P0n-3%20humanized%20P.N.03%20vinyl_scratch.png

Inappropriate all the Ponies.

Took a lot less time to do this one than the last one.

Edited by Tornado

Valentines day episode!? YAY!

http://www.equestria...ip-is.html#more

I felt a great disturbance in the fandom, as if millions of shipfics suddenly cried out in terror, etc.

I hope this is a Fluttershy episode, partially because she seriously needs it and partially because that'd be cripplingly cute, no matter what the scenario. Fluttershy has an awkward crush on somepony? Adorable. Fluttershy has an unwanted admirer who she's too shy to reject? Also adorable, with a side order of wacky sitcom hijinks and probably Pinkie finding an excuse to wear several disguises.

I'm probably most excited for the inevitable goofy pun name and pony-related backstory they'll give the holiday, though. Maybe if we're impossibly lucky we'll get the origins of the Elements of Harmony or something too.

• Thumbs Up 3

30 Photoshop minutes later:

Found%252520Me%252520Some%252520Vectors.png

Which I totally didn't steal from a certain ask tumblr.

(Warning: Contains Implied Lesbian Equines. And yes, I recognize the futility of this warning after having had the base image in my signature for a bit less than a day, but whatever.)

I see someone has mentioned this meme in this thread

Now I can plug my new video with no shame or dread

Now before I allow this boasting to go on

I ask, anyone else going to BroNYCon?

• Thumbs Up 1