Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Finally! We're back! It's time for...

cbezq.jpg

Uhhh...

Anyway, predictions and stuff, this is a grany Smith episode so I expect an awesome flashback, I wonder how differen was Ponyville back in the day (probably the same, re-using assets and stuff) I also wonder what colour was Mrs. Smith mane back then (because I seriously can't picture her without white in her head).

This is also an Applebloom episode! I wonder if she will learn a lesson that she will not forget after 10 seconds. :V

Anyways, as for crazy things that most likely wont happen... I would love a mention of parents (dead or alive xtreme beach volleyball)... No need to mention where they are nor what are they doing... Not even their names!... Just mention them...

As fr my favourite granny moments, they really weren't a lot for me, but I loved her announcement at "Sisterhooves Social". laugh.png

Edited by gato

Rainbow Dash in the hospital and reading!? YES! It sounds awesome!

About episode 16, Rainbow Dash again? Eh, but by the sounds of it, we might get some more Twilight acting adorkable so that is somewhat promising. Though hoping for more Pinkie and Fluttershy at this point.

Also, Valentine's Day ep. is definitely going to cause a crapload of shipping. Hopefully, there's a song to go with it as well.

*sigh* My internet connection can't handle the livestreams...

Looks like I'm going to have to wait for the next Equestria Daily update to get my zap apple fix. :(

Oh shit guys, there was no letter to Celestia.

Dear Princess Celestia,

Despite having what appears to be a pretty nice guy as a father, Diamond Tiara is still a total bitch.

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 3

Timber wolves, young Granny Smith, Diamond Tiara's awesome dad-"Filthy Rich", no letter, CMC antics, Cheerilee, and the really AWESOME zapapples!

I loved this episode.

Crud...BronyState was lagging terribly for me that I missed it and for most of the second showing as well. Just probably wait until someone uploads it to Youtube and quickly watch it before it gets taken down like with Adventure Time.

Edited by AdventChild

Was kind of worried that it was going to be a bit on the boring side, glad I was wrong. Wonderful episode.

Diamond Tiara is still a bitch, but her dad is pretty cool.

• Thumbs Up 1

I never would have guessed that Granny Smith had such an interesting backstory

laugh.png Great episode!

Applebunny gave me diabeetus. So frickin adorable!<3

This episode was just filled to the brim with awesome, loved it!

• Thumbs Up 1

Applebunny gave me diabeetus. So frickin adorable!<3

So I wasn't the only one. The first thing I said was "So CUUUUTE, D'awwwwwwwwwww",

Well, I said it in italian, but that's not the point.

I just realized something.

Bunnyjack.jpg

Fucking Canon. Ha ha!

....THE CUTENESS HAS BEEN DOUBLED!!

Edited by Phantom Nald

While I did have low expectations going into this episode, I admit, I was impressed. Not only did we get backstory on Ponyville's past, but also the founding of Ponyville, which I really wasn't expecting. I really liked how most the antics Granny Smith was doing in this episode were all explained rather than brushing it off as being a crazy old lady.

Overall, great episode.

Edited by the ORIGINAL recolor

I enjoyed this episode.

It was nice to see some character development for Granny Smith, and I really enjoyed her story about the founding of Ponyville. Her antics throughout the episode were gold too.

Other than that, Filthy Rich seems like a cool guy. Also, Silver Spoon may be somewhat nicer than Diamond Tiara.

Great episode.

* Applejack once again shines in a supporting role.

* Applebloom in a bonnet. CUTE.

* Young Granny Smith in a bonnet. DOUBLE CUTE.

* Pony Bunnies. HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG.

* Timberwolves. LITERAL timberwolves. Awesome.

* I was saying before that Rarity was stealing this season, but Granny Smith has been pretty great this season, too. And they have the same voice actor on top of that.

* I find it hard to dislike any character in this series, but Diamond Tiara is pushing my buttons. But I guess that's what she's supposed to do.

* Filthy Rich. For some reason I got a real kick out of him.

* COURT MARTIAL!!!

Edited by Snatcher2047

132595990807.png

On Ponychan, there was just recently a discussion on what to name this character. And someone came up with the most awesome name ever which pretty much won everyone over.

Gaben Russel McTruffle-Shuffe

I can't get over that name. It just oozes awesome!

That cream line sounds very dirty to me.

Anyway, that was awesome! I love the voices, the animations, Vinyl Scratch and it had Rarity, which automatically make this better than the first video.

Edited by PeanutButterDimond