Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Pinkie Pie is best Po*shot*

*reloads*

-ny.

That's my line.

I just rewatched the episode again and somehow the Cake babies became even more adorable.

Edited by Nix

But yeah, favourite canon ponies are probably Rarity > Pinkie > Twilight > Fluttershy > Rainbow Dash > AppleJack.

My favorite canon are Pinkie Pie>Applejack.

Baby Cakes is not that season 2 episode I would watch everyday.

Edited by Applejack1973

I've seen GTP, last time I checked was a 800 and something pages thread worth of non-stop best pony fight. (I wouldn't be surprised if right now it's around 1000 or 1100 pages).

It won't stop.... Don't do it...

*might be over dramatizing things a little*

Edited by Tornado

Chiming in real quick, I really liked this episode (even though I saw this type of plot in numerous other shows) it gives Pinkie some nice development that was missing this season.

I still liked the previous episode a bit more though, probably because Granny Smith is one epic pony.

LET THE TOLERANCE FLOW THROUGH YOU

LOVE AND TOLERATE EVERYPONY

EVERYPONY IS BEST PONY, NO ONE PONY IS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER PONY

Oh yeah, the reason for my post. Using Snatcher's screenshot from earlier in the thread...

My markings are in red.

nfgpif.jpg

It's Trixie!

Edited by ovarloard
  • Thumbs Up 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn81P8ihsOw

This should be terrible to watch, but the facial expressions and dancing makes me laugh!mellow.png

On top of it all, he claims to be an animator at Hasbro...

And considering the quality of the animation, I'm ready to believe him...

Which is quite disturbing.blink.png

Edited by Sweecrue
  • Thumbs Up 1

If he was a Hasbro animator, I can't imagine him being one for long.

Edit: Now that I've thought about it, that's fucked up enough that I think I'm going to take a break from this thread for a while.

Or as they call it in the movies, le ragequit.

Edited by Tornado

Except that he's not using his real name, and most animators have to art in the style that the concept artists choose. So it would be hard to tell which one exactly it was.

Indeed you are. Out of 1038 pages, at most 10 pages are about best pony discussion.

Everything else is dirty jokes and homosexual package delivery. Occasionally both, like when Molestia updates..

Sometimes it bothers me how I can never tell when you are playing along with me or actually taking me seriously.

I found this on Ponibooru:

112226%20-%20baby%20Cream_puff%20fixed.png

Amazing how such a small amount of detail tweaks (though I actually think there were a couple things that that image doesn't note, like the design of the torso/limbs) turns them from Eldritch Abominations to adorable.

Other than the MDW baby having a bigger forefront and smaller eyes I just can't tell any difference. :l

So many emotions coming out of this video...

Such a bizarre... Masterpiece?

I confuse. wacko.png

Also, >Saying he is an animator at Hasbro. >Notices he mentions Hasbro instead of one of the studios behind the show.

Eh.

EDIT: long post moved, also... "That feeling when you are the only one here who liked the Cupcakes video being posted"

Edited by 502 Bad gatoway

Oh yeah, the reason for my post. Using Snatcher's screenshot from earlier in the thread...

My markings are in red.

nfgpif.jpg

It's Trixie!

Yeah, I noticed that, too. I'm assuming it was intentional, and I love when the animators do things like that to mess with us.

Wow, make random teenagers base an opinion on the opening sequence that is nothing lie the actual show? Plus they all have the "high-school American" voice that annoys me. Like everyone in American high schools all come from one town.

I skip past the intro every time. xD

I'm a little scared to watch it myself... Especially since this is the same guy who made a video with Gilda graphically punching in Pinkie Pie's face in and drew a picture of Derpy Hooves accidentally severing her own hoof.

Bah, knowing me, I'm gonna end up watching it later =P

Edited by the ORIGINAL recolor

I fear for the future of this nation.

Also:

112678%20-%20apple%20applejack%20apple_bloom%20foal.png

OMFG YES.

Edited by Snatcher2047

NOPE! NOT WATCHING!

Videos like these make me butthurt and makes me want to punch them through my monitor...

Very hard.

>Select several American teenagers, at random,

>Ask their opinions,

>Find them to be bigoted and narrow-minded,

>Fail to feel surprised,

• Thumbs Up 5

>Select several American teenagers, at random,

>Ask their opinions,

>Find them to be bigoted and narrow-minded,

>Fail to feel surprised,

Not all of them were, though.

A few enjoyed the show, and a few said that while it didn't appeal to them personally, they had no problem with others enjoying it.

Only two or three were like, "lol you're not a man if you watch girls cartoons," with most others either expressing interest or respectful disinterest in the show.

• Thumbs Up 2

Lots of posts while I was making this, I might as well just separate it now. >_>

MY NOT SO LITTLE REVIEW: Overanalysing is my middle name.

112194%20-%20door%20exploitable%20pinkie.png

IT'S PINKIE TIME!

Edited by 502 Bad gatoway

If Vinyl and Tavi ever get to adopt a foal, go earth pony! either nothing happens or there are possible disasters that we haven't been warned about in this episode.

Dude...that's creepy. Still, I'm shelving that idea 'til Allegrezza's popularity dies down and I write some other stuff. "Tremolo," was going to be roughly, exactly, that. xD

I always enjoy your reviews. I thoroughly enjoyed reading all of that!

I mostly agree with everything said, though I don't think Rarity was really being rude to the Cakes by turning them down; I think she was just being honest, that taking care of babies isn't her strong suit. I think the way she answered ("Oh, nonononono...") is just consistent with the way she usually talks, and probably wasn't intended to sound dismissive or impolite; The mention of her being flattered by their consideration was probably added to clear that up.

Oh! Speaking of Rarity, I tried my hand at some art:

rare_t.png

Tried to emulate the style of the show; Basically asking "What would a human look like in this series?"

I'm not totally satisfied with it, but I more or less like how it came out.

Edited by Dr. Mechano
  • Thumbs Up 2

Dude...that's creepy. Still, I'm shelving that idea 'til Allegrezza's popularity dies down and I write some other stuff. "Tremolo," was going to be roughly, exactly, that. xD

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, Rarity probably just thinks babies are icky. : P Maybe her experience with a baby Sweetie Belle wasn't all that great...

Anyhow, loved yesterday's episode (although it took me forever to finally watch it ;w;). I was expecting to see more interaction between the mane six, but leaving Pinkie solo for most of the episode was probably for the best. She had to learn the lesson of the week, after all. The "Baby Cakes" were adorable--glad to see they altered the design for foals. XD

The ending made me d'aww and maybe tear up...a little...kinda...look, it was really sweet, okay? <3

Edited by ElementofChaos7