Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

And as per usual, we already have the resume of an upcoming episode!

What is this? Pinkie converting somedonkey to the herd "faith of friendship, happiness and cakes" in canon?

Will she teach him to smile smile smile?

(oops! wrong song! =P )

Also, lol Fluttershy fans...

=(

Double Applejack, a Rainbow Dash episode that actually sounds good, a shipping episode and another Pinkie Pie episode?

I keep throwing money at my screen but nothing is happening.

EDIT: HOLY FUCKING GODDAMN SHIT, DERPY IS CANON.

Edited by Nix

Had to miss this since stream was lagging, and couldn't watch the first 5-10 minutes. Also, sucks that they don't show the new episode twice because right now is Family Appreciation ep.

Derpy is more canon than ever and the whole episode was amazing! the whole rest of the episode could have crap and I still would have been fangasming over this episode.

Also, BaldDumboRat said she liked the voice on Tsuki's Skype so what now voice haters?

W00t!

An awesome episode even if there wasn't Derpy. :D <3

*marches in*

I declare The Last Round Up to be the second best episode of anything ever made, second only to the third episode of Johnny Bravo.

And I only saw 2/3rds of it before my satellite dish froze.

*marches out*

*marches back in*

'Dat stinger at the end!

:lol:

*marches back out*

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 1

So, best episode of MLP:FiM or best episode of MLP:FiM?

Pinkie Pie's being all amazing again in other pony's episodes, she always does that, and that's why she's best pony.

Edited by Nix
  • Thumbs Up 2

Figures, the one episode that I miss and DERPY BECOMES CANON! Definitely planning to autotune and record the rerun on Monday.

• Thumbs Up 1

Holy crap, I was NOT expecting that. They actually called her Derpy in the show AND she actually talked! That just made my day.

• Thumbs Up 1

>Misses the whole episode due to having to work for pretty much 3 hours nonstop.

>Only watched the first 5 minutes

>Still has the most stupid grin ever!

derpy-hooves.png

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

YEAR! MADE!

Also.

>Week before Mare-Do-Well

>Octy and I speak about Pinkie Sense

>*Pinkie Sense*

>THis week, Octy and me (and many more here) speak about fanservice

>Biggest fanservice I've seen since DoA Xtreme (might be exaggerating a little)*

>Oh boy...

SSMB confirmed for wizards! biggrin.png

Oh my... I'm shaking guys...

130473635548.png

Oh my...

I need to calm down a bit.

*I AM EXAGGERATING! I'm really sad because some of you really think I'm can say such things seriously. sad.png

Edited by 502 Bad gatoway

Honestly I haven't laughed this hard at a MLP episode since "Lesson Zero". Forget Twilight Psycho and Nightmare Moon, Vengeful Pinkie is the scariest thing in Equestria.

My thoughts on The Last Roundup.

This episode was fantastic!

Applejack got some good focus, and her insecurities are brought to light without seeming too forced. Simply, she felt pressured to help out Ponyville with the prize money, and was ashamed and sad when she failed to do so. Even though the element of honesty spent the entire episode dodging the truth, I feel that it ultimately made the moment where she -did- fess up all the more meaningful.

Rarity was awesome here as well; She didn't say or do much, but as usual she had some of the funniest lines and moments. The scene with her and Pinkie at the end was great.

...Speaking of, I find it kind of odd that the other ponies just left Pinkie and Rarity in the desert. Ah well, rule of funny.

I for one approve of canon Derpy, but that's not why I liked this episode, and while funny I hope she's used in this manner sparingly.

Overall, another solid episode! Looking forward to the next.

Honestly I haven't laughed this hard at a MLP episode since "Lesson Zero". Forget Twilight Psycho and Nightmare Moon, Vengeful Pinkie is the scariest thing in Equestria.

Edited by DarkLightDragon

Oh hey, Applejack's prett bada -Derpy got lines?! And they don't mutilate her fanon, nor make fun of mental handicaps? Studio B...amazing.

Wait a minute. Sarsaparilla gives you sass...? Is this a New Vegas reference or just an American thing?

"And she loves her family!" My God, Apple Bloom just become a dagger to the aorta, there.

Emotional Big Mac...oh lawds, so funny yet sad.

Pinkie confirms! Ponies do need the bathroom! And then, I can only hope fanon overlooks this fact...

Pinkie is a psychological WMD. :D

Oh my God, Pinkie promise breaking. Consequences will never be the same!

"Raritycatchme!" "Pinkie, what-Nyahhhhh!?"

Dash unwillingly cracking tears over pony friendship? Total brony...

Best episode ever. Hands down. Everything was above average and at least two moments that made the fandom go nova? Love it.

Sums it up really. Watch the chatroom explode.

Best. Episode. Ever!

-Derpy is officially canon! Fuck. Yes!

-This was one of the funniest episodes yet! Pinkie was downright awesome in this episode too. Vengeance Pinkie Pie shall serve as a reminder to never break the Pinkie swear.

-I really like the character development Applejack got in this episode. I agree with Dr. Mechano, her insecurities were brought out without being forced, which really contributed to the character development.

-The final scene was Rarity and Pinkie was hilarious!

Edited by Kevin

Finally got to see the episode.

Pinkie is still best pony. :3 That being said, Applejack is pretty awesome. Glad to see her get some love for once! Rainbow Dash shedding a tear near the end made me chuckle

through my own tears. The whole mane six was pretty good in this episode, actually.

I guess the Pinkie Pie Swear has been changed to a Pinkie Promise? I guess the Pinkie Promise is faster and more convenient. I like how Applejack "justified" not fulfilling the promise by pointing out she didn't actually go to breakfast. What a silly pony.

I wasn't expecting the stinger at the end! Poor Rarity. At least Pinkie's enjoying herself, as usual. : P

Edited by ElementofChaos

Wow... that episode... wow!

Derpy finally happened. Surely now that they've finally given her a voice and the name, they must be thinking of a Derpy centric episode soon. A Derpy episode is the next step now... and then maybe the toy.

Pinkie said so many words, so repeatedly, so quickly...

I can't remember the last time an animation error had such a following it actually became a character. Derpy is like... MLP's Homsar.

Fantastic episode- Applejack may not have won any blue ribbons, but this episode deserves one. Though I did see Applejack's confession coming. Speaking of which, what the hell happened to ELEMENT OF HONESTY?

Well that episode was just simply delightful, problably my new fav episode.biggrin.png

But because it was so good, I felt It was over before it barely even started...

Although the ending of an episode is just another reason to watch it again.tongue.png

You can read my real reaction in the spoilers(!WARNING! May Contain Swearing)

Did I ever tell you how much I fucking love this show? No?

... I FUCKING love this FUCKING show so FUCKING much,

you don't even FUCKING know how FUCKING much I FUCKING love it!!!!!

... I FUCKING LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!

... And now, let's go back to sanity.

Edited by Sweecrue

>Visits Ponychan for first time in months.

>Entire imageboard is dedicated to whining abotu Derpy's canon..."characterisation."

>Leaves again for another few months more than happily.

But seriously, who are these whiny people who think that A, fanon is impregnable and set in stone, and B, Derpy's 30 seconds of fame amount to an entire life story?

• Thumbs Up 2

Just watched the Derpy-scenes on youtube, and i gotta say, while we've of course had plenty of stupid characters in kids shows before, i dont think iv'e ever seen one whose so obviously mentally challenged. Just listen to her voice for God's sake!

Edited by batson