Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Thats amazing!

I mean we have this, and then there's games like Fighting is Magic.

Oh brony community, is there anything you can't do?wub.png

Edited by Sweecrue

Pony Kart looks awesome! Seriously, the music and graphics are fantastic. Why is this community so talented!?

Isn't there an MMO coming out too?

Two actually. A 3D one and a 2D one.

http://www.youtube.c...EquestriaOnline

http://mlpfimonline.deviantart.com/

Both seem to be making decent progress. smile.png

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

No it isn't. I wouldn't want to get married to someone who makes advances at everyone else while supposedly being faithful to me (see: Family Appreciation Day).

If the implication is supposed to be that rather than canon Celly, I'm married to Molestia, I'm still not seeing the downside.

Also:

119271%20-%20american_psycho%20artist%3Apluckyninja%20bruce_mane%20chis_haybale%20patrick_bateman%20patrick_batemane%20ponification.png

A.K.A. "That Movie Where Batman Killed People"

Edited by Tornado

Shit. Shit shit shit shit. I've only seen 7 episodes of this series, and already I have my first idea for a fanfiction.

Somebody please stop me.

Shit. Shit shit shit shit. I've only seen 7 episodes of this series, and already I have my first idea for a fanfiction.

Somebody please stop me.

Seriously though, I'm kind of curious what the idea is...um...if that's okay with you, I mean.

Seriously though,I'm kind of curious what the idea is...um...if that's okay with you, I mean.

Nevermind.

Edited by Legendary Emerald

Personally, my advice wouldn't be to go with a crossover. No disrespect, but in my experience non-fans will ignore it because they'll assume it's only for real fans, and real fans will inevitably find nitpicks with the way you marry pony to it.They get really anal like that.

Best thing to do, in my opinion at least, is just think of a nice, sweet, short story.

Not that I'm the type of guy to agree with CoffeeGrunt, but his advice is solid on this. I avoid crossovers on the exact principle he outlined above (and I know several people who do the same), and the only exception I made to that rule is an exception because of who wrote it.

*sees sudden edit*

Now, don't abandon the idea outright. I just suggest writing a couple of things first, and then giving it a shot.

Edited by Tornado

I started a business with Rarity apparently....

<.<

>.>

I cant sew for shit

Well, there are always gems to be found. So stop searching for excuses, grab your shovel, and get out of here.

I love how rock farms make perfect sense in the FiM universe, considering the very same episode had gems growing inside rocks, not to mention "A Dog and Pony Show" also had gems easily found in rocky areas. Of course, I doubt gems like that could be found in real lie rocks that are on the surface, but...well, magic. :P

I'm just popping in here to say that I really, really love my friends. This was (one of) the few pony-related gifts I received for my birthday.

14j3mmo.jpg

I have some pony clothing and some other things, but this is my very first actual pony.

As if I weren't already convinced that friendship really is magic.

Edited by ovarloard
  • Thumbs Up 3

http://bronycon.org/

BronyCon Summer 2012... now with the awesome power of MS. LAUREN FAUST and MR. JOHN DE LANCIE, our first announced Guests of Honour.
Edited by ElementofChaos7

Both Lauren Faust and John De Lancie are going to be at BronyCon?

Tears of joy are rolling down my cheeks. Just so awesome!

Oh and during OtakuAscended's Anime stream(Which is still going on) we watch a movie called "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time"(Awesome film, watch it if you haven't). Guess who names we saw in the credits?

Tabitha St. Germain and Nicole Oliver

So yeah, the voices of Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Rarity, Granny Smith and freaking Derpy Hooves were all in the anime and we didn't know until the credits.

Ponies are everywhere.

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

Richard Ian Cox and Cathy Weseluck were both in Inuyasha, as I find out last week when I caught an episode on Adut Swim after I woke up.

Boast Busters is now about Inuyasha arguing with Kagome's mom over someone Inuyasha has a crush on. Which basically means it is a normal episode of Inuyasha.

Edited by Celestia

Changed my avatar to best pony in celebration of all the...new faces here at SSMB.. Not sure about changing display name though. >_>

Hmm, about the upcoming episodes...

Although I hope the next episode focuses on Applejack, I'm more looking forward to next Saturday's episode. And then afterward, THE VALENTINES EPISODE. Man, hope the fandom can survive it in case it DOES do anything some fans might hate really, really, really, really, really, really dislike.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for the advice earlier; I'm just going to stick to watching the show instead of trying any fanfics for awhile. Maybe I'll think of a simpler idea as time goes by; even though I like writing, it'd feel like a waste of my efforts if I wrote something that only I would want to read.

Though as my new avatar and signature show, there is at least some overlap between FFVIII fans and Bronys. wink.png

Edited by Legendary Emerald

Personally, my advice wouldn't be to go with a crossover.

I write fics every day and I usually don't use crossovers.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/01/tabitha-derped-thought-derpy-was-male.html#comment-form

Here's some interesting news and hopefully, I'm not late about it. Tabitha derp'ed on Derpy! Why? She thought Derpy was male! So this is why Derpy sounded like she does in that episode. Though I thought distinguishing between colt and mare is noticeable with the whole muzzle shape/sharp chin on colts, and thought that someone in producing would have told her about Derpy being a mare.

Anyway, this is also a good chance and indication for a VA change which is I'm all for it, even if the voice still kinda suits.

• Thumbs Up 1

http://www.equestria...ml#comment-form

Here's some interesting news and hopefully, I'm not late about it. Tabitha derp'ed on Derpy! Why? She thought Derpy was male! So this is why Derpy sounded like she does in that episode. Though I thought distinguishing between colt and mare is noticeable with the whole muzzle shape/sharp chin on colts, and thought that someone in producing would have told her about Derpy being a mare.

Anyway, this is also a good chance and indication for a VA change which is I'm all for it, even if the voice still kinda suits.

I'd really prefer it if her voice stayed the way it is, personally. I found its slightly boyish quality sort of endearing, and even if I didn't particularly like the voice I'd probably want it to stay the same for consistency's sake.

• Thumbs Up 1