Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

More info on Hearts and Hooves ep.

http://www.equestria...s-and.html#more

Love potion shenanigans with side effects, which may or may not end up like Lesson Zero's climax. Zecora is going to be involved definitely which isn't surprising. Maybe the return of Smartypants? Dunno, but it'll be interesting for continuity sakes. It'll definitely launch plenty of shipping/pairs fics and pics, but from the sounds of things status quo will not be shaken much in the show at the end of day. TwiMac/FlutterMac is better than CherileeMac!!!!

Though still hoping for more Big Mac lines and interesting to see what the side effects are nonetheless.

Edited by AdventChild

God damn I need to stop thinking of Ponies when I'm trying to go to sleep. I have a more reasonable idea for a fanfiction now. I need to watch the rest of the series to make sure my idea hasn't been done yet, and make sure I've got a good grasp on Angel's character and how the rest of the characters feel about her. Why is this important? Eh, you'll see, hopefully. I also need to make sure I stay as true to the spirit of the show as I can, so that it about the same tone and length of an actual episode. That is crucial to the story going over well.

I don't have anything else to do today except do some reading for one of my classes, so I'm gonna have a MLP marathon today to prepare myself.

Anyone see this on Equestria Daily?151.jpg

Lets see here....

July= ... Oh my... O.O

14th =... Mother of God...

I'VE BEEN VIOLATED BY GRANNY SMITH!!!! D8

First, YOU violated Granny Smith, there's no by in there.

Second, so did I, birthday buddy.

That is really amusing. Not only was Derpy's name, appearance, personality, and popularity born out of an error, but now her voice was too! laugh.png

Derpy just derps up everything.

Edited by Unknownlight
  • Thumbs Up 4

That is really amusing. Not only was Derpy's name, appearance, personality, and popularity born out of an error, but now her voice was too! laugh.png

Derpy just derps up everything.

Anyone see this on Equestria Daily?151.jpg

Lets see here....

July= ... Oh my... O.O

14th =... Mother of God...

I'VE BEEN VIOLATED BY GRANNY SMITH!!!! D8

I'm...I'm married to Diamond Tiara?

I need to go lay down. And cry.

Edited by Speederino

http://www.equestria...ml#comment-form

Here's some interesting news and hopefully, I'm not late about it. Tabitha derp'ed on Derpy! Why? She thought Derpy was male! So this is why Derpy sounded like she does in that episode. Though I thought distinguishing between colt and mare is noticeable with the whole muzzle shape/sharp chin on colts, and thought that someone in producing would have told her about Derpy being a mare.

Anyway, this is also a good chance and indication for a VA change which is I'm all for it, even if the voice still kinda suits.

So now everything about Derpy is now because of a Derp in a meta sense. It fits so perfectly it hurts.

Too be honest, I hope it stays the same. I find the voice fitting. It's tomboyishly silly and endearing. Also I can't believe Tabitha seriously tried to voice a male. She's talented enough to pull it off. So's Derpy's voice is the way it is because her voice actress derp'd. It doesn't get more fitting than that.

Tabithha St Germain. She does the perfect voice for a character even when she gets their gender wrong.

Aw man, i sure hope they dont change Derpy's voice now to make it sound higher pitched or something. It fits perfecty the way it is.

I think they might change the voice a little. I hope it still sounds tomboyish, though.

As impatient as Rainbow Dash is with her, it seems to me that she and Derpy know each-other fairly well...

Edited by ElementofChaos7

I don't see the internet in a burning pile of pieces with ponies dancing around the bonfire. It still seems to be fully fine and functional. The only thing that threatens to ruin the internet is all those god damn troll terrorist governments and media lobbyists with their ACTA bullshit

• Thumbs Up 1

*Tornado already posted the pic I wanted to use for today*

*Slightly mad*

You now what time it is?

fO4Dw.jpg

↘ + Pony

You must defeat granny Smith to stand a chance.

So much Apples!

We are having another (should we count the previous one?) AJ episode? I don't think so, I think this is more like an apple family chapter, maybe we will see Big Mac spewing more than 2 lines again!

That or somepony makes Lyra speak and frop us her name and we completely forget about the rest of the chapter... Hey! Maybe we can write hatemail saying how they are stereotypical lesbians and therefore, insulting to whoever might get offended by this...

Yeah... Not being serious there... dry.png

Anyway,. we are going to have (I guess) the first pony antagonist in this season (Jet Set and Upper Crust doesn't count), Trixie 2.0 if you will... You know, we heard they are brothers and I automatically thought they were 2 (I guess somewhere inside me I'm expecting for a Mythbusters reference), but what if we get more of them, I mean, since this might be an Apple Family episode chances are we get a flim flam antagonizing each Apple (sans granny Smith... I guess... They could put her next to a foal maybe).

I don't have anything else to say about this chapter... My expectations are not that high today. *shrug*

Also, expect maniacal laughter from me if the combos Rarity/Pinkie or Rarity/Rainbow don't show up in this episode.

And since I've been posting music for the last 2 weeks, then let's keep it that way! I'll leave you with what's pretty much a classic in the brony music community:

See ya in a few hours!... Or not... (today is going to be a veeeeeeeeeeery busy day sleep.png )

Edited by gato

I'm really liked this episode. The FimFlam brothers are awesome.

I loved the song and Big Mac got a new line! I also feel bad for poor Rainbow Dash. The lesson was amazing! XD AJ was right so she didn't even have to learn anything. Best letter to the princess ever! XD

Why do I feel that

Applejack will be glossed over and people will only talk about the brothers, Big Mac, the best lesson ever and Doctor Whooves flipping the timethingy? Though it wasn't much of an AJ episode in the first place. Poor AJ.She does have the best letter to Celestia though/

Also now BonBon has another voice.

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

So basically every letter to Celestia over the course of the series was just a setup to this episode's punchline?

Well, I guess anyone who was hoping for a really AJ-heavy episode was probably disappointed, but I thought it was a decent ensemble piece. Like last week's, it felt very season 1-ish, but not really in a bad way.

That was a great episode.

I love the Flim Flam Bros. I sorta see them as Applejack's Trixie; Smooth-talking, arrogant, showboating rivals who talk a big game but don't match up in the end... while absolutely stealing the show for the entire episode, of course.

Applejack herself got lots of great screentime here too. That heartwarming moment where she calls the rest of the main cast her family.

Also, best letter to Celestia.

Okay, don't lie. Who was expecting this almost immediately:

120263%20-%20tagme.png
Edited by Celestia
  • Thumbs Up 1

Okay, don't lie. Who was expecting this almost immediately:

120263%20-%20tagme.png

And was pleasantly surprised just how different it ended up being? The episode kept throwing curveballs at me.

I expected and wanted that to happen, because that's one of my favorite moments in Spongebob. However what we got is just as good.

I adore the Flim Flam Brothers, they're a lot of fun, still nopony is allowed to be a jerk to the Apple family. Nopony.

Also, dat letter.

Am I the only one who saw the Flim Flam brothers as a direct reference to Harold Hill in the Music Man? At least their song gave me similar vibes to this:

• Thumbs Up 1

Am I the only one who saw the Flim Flam brothers as a direct reference to Harold Hill in the Music Man? At least their song gave me similar vibes to this:

That's what it was intended to be.

It's just most people see that and think "Monorail!"

An alright episode, and it felt more of an Apple family episode than an actual AJ one. Though she did get some decent screentime. The Flim Flam brothers are pretty much Trixie doubled, but slightly less obnoxious and more charismatic, more like shady car dealers. I felt the song dragged a bit too long, which was, eh, between so-so and decent. Not to mention the ending was a tad predictable, but had a good letter.

Also, trolling Pinkie and hurt Dash, um yeah.

Not as strong or good as last week's or the one before last week's, but still alright. I'm more anticipated for next week's and Hearts and Hooves.

Edited by AdventChild