Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

I've got no chance of going to BroNYcon, but there's a small hope that I'll be able to make it to Everfree, which is up in Seattle. Thankfully, it's not absurdly far from California.

Also, birthday pony swag part 2: the Pinkie Pie toy and...

htdatk.jpg

(lol pink celestia)

But they're still ponies and I love them all the same.

Edited by ovarloard

^Luna toy? Bout time.

Seattle and New York, both extremes in northern locations. Why can't they do something a bit closer to the center of the country like in Dallas or something?

a>

Edited by Prince Solaris

I'll just leave this here:

66ad62c5ca8160eefbfc6c27f839e5fc.png

Goddommot fans, the studio goes out of its way to give you a gigantic serving of fanservice, and this is how you repay them? I am really disappoint.

• Thumbs Up 2

I noticed when I was watching MLP reruns on the hub recently that the listing said Last roundup but it was swapped out for Cutie pox. I wonder if it has anything to do with this.

I noticed when I was watching MLP reruns on the hub recently that the listing said Last roundup but it was swapped out for Cutie pox. I wonder if it has anything to do with this.

"The Last Roundup"'s been pulled from iTunes as well.

welp.

Finally caught up with all the episodes. Now I can hopefully stay caught up with this show. *Insert pathetic yay here* Also the Flim Flam Bros. are neat characters(then they dun goofed and I stopped caring:/) and I really enjoyed their song.

^Luna toy? Bout time.

Yay!

Goddommot fans, the studio goes out of its way to give you a gigantic serving of fanservice, and this is how you repay them? I am really disappoint.

Such a shame.

roflbot.jpg

...welp.

Let's just hope the episode doesn't end up getting taken off YouTube so that a "clean" version will come up soon.

God damn it. -_- Every little thing has to be so blown out of proportion like this.

Guys, don't panic... Apparently that forum post is a load of horseapples. Derpy is not being censored at all.

Screenshot of an official E-mail, courtesy of Equestria Daily:

DHX.png

So yeah, it seems Derpy's here to stay.

Edited by the ORIGINAL recolor
  • Thumbs Up 5

Lots of Cutie Mark Crusaders and Rainbow Dash this season huh? Not that I'm complaining since I love them both. To be honest, as long as these upcoming episode are any good, I could care less as to what character stars in it, even if they've been taking up the majority of this season.

Now it seems the only pony left to have her episode or two this season is Fluttershy.

Edited by the ORIGINAL recolor

Yo Studio B, I'm cool with the CMC episodes, I like those silly little ponies, but I find the lack of a Scootaloo-based episode disturbing. Apple Bloom got Cutie Pox and Family Appreciation Day, even Sweetie Belle got Sweet and Elite (EDIT: DERP) Sisterhooves Social. Yet poor Scootaloo doesn't get an episode for herself? D': T'is a shame...

Oh, and Fluttershy episodes if that's okay with you.

I enjoyed the Mare Do Well and pet episodes, so I'm not too concerned about the upcoming Rainbow Dash episode. I just hope it doesn't cause yet more pointless arguments like Mare Do Well did.

Edited by ElementofChaos7
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sweet and Elite? You mean Sisterhooves Social, right?

Opps. My bad. *headdesk* Yeah, I meant Sisterhooves Social. : P

I enjoyed the Mare Do Well and pet episodes, so I'm not too concerned about the upcoming Rainbow Dash episode. I just hope it doesn't cause yet more pointless arguments like Mare Do Well did.

Yeah, I agree, I didn't think those episodes were as bad as everyone else made them out to be... Mare Do Well was a bit disappointing (I wanted a costumed villain Rainbow Dash. :( ) but not bad.

but yes, if this upcoming episode brings up more pointless arguments, I'm gonna have to punch some people in the face. I hate internet arguments.

I wasn't particularly fond of May the Best Pet Win or Mare Do Well, but Read it and Weep doesn't seem very likely to have the same problems. Well, not unless the rest of the mane six dress up in silly costumes and try to force Dash out of the nerd closet for her own good. Probably not.

I'm glad that Derpy thing turned out to be a hoax or whatever it was. I'm not the biggest Derpy fan in the world, but I'd have hated to see an episode tampered with or "lost" because of something so silly.

Edited by Octarine

Last Roundup description changed to Cutie Pox, episode taken off iTunes (right before I could download it :mad: ), several rounds of butthurt from a few about Derpy. Yeah if the episode wasremoved to be censored I'm siding with the parasprites on their "oversentive bastards" remarks. Better take the Feeling Pinkie Keen episode off as well before it offends anybody too.

Anyways enough of this nonsense Jesus Christ.

Forgot this week was a Dash episode. Gotta make up for Mare do well somehow I guess ;) It's another boring descrition, but I've been pleasantly surprised by all the boring description episodes so I'm hopeful for this one as well especially for some possible Twilight adorkableness.

I really do love that Doctor Whooves. Not only is it cool that he's manning the hourglass but that tie's just awesome.

I am eagerly awaiting to be attacked for this post, but... why do so many people like this show? I hear so much about it, and my friends and I gave it a try, but we all came to the conclusion that it's a little girl's TV show about ponies, and nothing more. We watched the first two episodes, then searched on YouTube "Best My Little Pony Moments"

Big mistake there. That's exactly what I did back when I wondering WTF was going on, but a large amount of the jokes that were showcased were completely out of context and nowhere near as funny because of it.

• Thumbs Up 3