Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Apparently, a lot of people can't make an audio connection between characters and their voices.

Flam has the moustache and Flim doesn't, peeps who can't figure it out. When they sing "He's Flim!" and "He's Flam!", and "Ready Flim?" "Ready Flam!", their voices always stay consistent to singing the line concerning the other pony.

*decides to finally buy a shirt*

*chooses this one*

*goes to checkout*

*ED promo code no longer works*

Well, fair enough, 2.50 isn't going to break the ba-

HOLYFUCKINGSHITTHATSHIRTCOSTSFORTYTWODOLLARS.

Edited by Celestia

Wow, just realized the drama between CelticBrony and Ghost. Not sure if serious or best troll ever.

This next episode man, ...I wonder if they may try to sneak in some very VERY subtle refferences to fan shipping in the background (lyraxbonbon, appledash, etc.)... I sort of doubt it,but they just better be very careful with any of that. Even tiny hints of the fanmade lesbian pairings + the real target demographic = a lot of very angry mothers and/or bad press

Nah, what am I thinking? they love throwing in fanservice but they know where to draw the line.

*decides to finally buy a shirt*

*chooses this one*

*goes to checkout*

*ED promo code no longer works*

Well, fair enough, 2.50 isn't going to break the ba-

HOLYFUCKINGSHITTHATSHIRTCOSTSFORTYTWODOLLARS.

Edited by ovarloard

So I herd u liek Pony Thread Simulators:

A.K.A. What happens when a bunch of us get bored on Ponibooru.

In that case, $50 gets you two shirts and free shipping.

There's no reason not to.

Yeah yeah. I already ordered two. Ironically not including the one that I went there to buy.

• Thumbs Up 4

Many manly tears were shed. I watched the whole thing. XD

Dat Discord. Thanks for the entertainment and getting me to check out these guys' other songs. Don't know why I didn't before.

Well, somewhat pony related or more accurately pony parody related. Though of course, something from Wiki which should be taken with a grain of salt, but MAD CN is doing My Little War Horse two weeks from now.

http://en.wikipedia....of_Mad_episodes (See the bottom of the list, 45).

Admittedly, IMO, Cowboys and Equestians was an okay parody to say the least, and hopefully, this will be better. Yet it'll still be interesting to see how they would go with this, nonetheless.

Edited by AdventChild

happy_groundhog_day_twilight_sparkle_by_alexmakovsky-d4oe6dg.jpg

Linky.

You put yooooooour little hoof in mine, there ain't no hill or mountain, we can't climb.

Babe.

I got you babe.

Fund it.

Edited by Celestia

^I'm guessing you've read that fanfic starring prince Douche.

TBH after reading what Douche had to go through, I wouldn't wish something like that for Twi (or any likable pony).

Still, I wonder what happens in this particular loop.

Oh yeah, and no fanfiction post this week, I didn't have time to read anything. >_>

Just a short post to say that the Pony Gear Solid story recently updated on Equestria Daily has to be the greatest, most absurdly awesome story I have ever read. Read it, if you haven't yet. Words cannot describe how amazing it is.

Also, work continues on my short story. Should be done before the end of the week, provided nothing comes up that requires my immediate attention. I could probably use one helpful person to read it when its done, just so I know what would require changing and what I should avoid doing in the future. If you're interested in it, hit me up with a PM.

Edited by Legendary Emerald

So because of all this, I looked into the origins of the word derp a while back and found out it originated from the creators of South Park, and it's definition--at least, it's original definition--was a word one uses when they screw something up. I...honestly can't figure out how the word is offensive? I guess I can see not wanting to mock someone for having walleyes (it is a serious condition), but...

• Thumbs Up 5

If only I had the money. D: Seriously, that is not cool. Just because some people were oversensitive and got offended is no reason to take away not only the biggest link between the fandom and the crew but a very lovable character who we as a fanbase have grown to love.

Well this is sad news. I'm usually the first person to say petitions and such are completely useless and and utter waste of time, but considering it was only fan input that made Derpy a reality in the first place, I think there's a better than average chance of overturning this decision... it's not a good chance by far, but at least its slim, as opposed to nonexistant.

However, I don't see the point of buying Derpy merchandise to convince Hasbro to keep the character's name. The websites like welovefine that sell pony shirts aren't giving any of the resulting sales money to Hasbro or the show's creators, to my knowledge. But if I'm wrong and that merch is official, then damn, at least there's someone at Hasbro with a good head on their shoulders.

However, I don't see the point of buying Derpy merchandise to convince Hasbro to keep the character's name. The websites like welovefine that sell pony shirts aren't giving any of the resulting sales money to Hasbro or the show's creators, to my knowledge. But if I'm wrong and that merch is official, then damn, at least there's someone at Hasbro with a good head on their shoulders.

The WeLoveFine shirts (and the ones sold at Hot Topic under the same label) are all officially licenced.

• Thumbs Up 2

132821405638.png

132821506473.png

Well, yeah, this really isn't good. Good job, haters.

Check WeLoveFine. They've renamed all the Derpy shirts. They even forgot to change the header on this one, so you can still see what it was called before they changed it.

Edited by Celestia

Ditzy Doo is best pony. Be the best you can be. Muffins.

mens zip up hoodie

80% cotton 20% polyester

"Ditzy Doo"? What the hell…?

Not cool. "Derpy Hooves" sounds way, WAY better.

Edited by Dark Qiviut