Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Tabitha's blog post being edited is almost certainly her screwing with people (there's a better way to phrase that, but I can't think of it at the moment). Hasbro doesn't have the power to censor personal blogs of people just because they work on the show, and if they did have that power the post would be gone.

Edited by Celestia
  • Thumbs Up 1

Tabitha's blog post being edited is almost certainly her screwing with people (there's a better way to phrase that, but I can't think of it at the moment). Hasbro doesn't have the power to censor personal blogs of people just because they work on the show, and if they did have that power the post would be gone.

I agree. Tabitha likely did this as a runing joke on the controversy.

In better news, the webcomic Questionable Content released what I believe to be its first comic featuring a My Little Pony reference.

2115.png

Edited by Legendary Emerald

Yeah, I'm, sure Tabitha's just screwing around. Like Celestia said, I doubt Hasbro would have that much power to censor the people who work for them, plus I'd probably be doing the same thing if I learned that a character I played was going to be censored.

It's great that "Derpy" is back on We Love Fine. Hopefully it is just a copyright issue.

It looks like this might be blowing over, but I went ahead and signed the petition anyway. If this is a case of political correctness, then I refuse to let the will of three or four easily offended, misinformed people ruin one of my favorite characters. Not. Happening.

It looks like this might be blowing over, but I went ahead and signed the petition anyway. If this is a case of political correctness, then I refuse to let the will of three or four easily offended, misinformed people ruin one of my favorite characters. Not. Happening.

While I usually don't believe the credibility of Online petitions, I signed anyway... Who knows?

Anyways, I find it strange that Derpy's possibly in legal trouble due to her name begin copyrighted, and yet there's nothing regarding DJ PON-3 being mentioned in the Equestria Girls promo.

Am I missing something here?

Edited by the ORIGINAL recolor

Hey guys, what's going on in this thre-

124321%20-%20Artist%3APutuk%20derpy%20derpy_hooves%20Dr._Eggman%20mustache%20robotnik.png

While I usually don't believe the credibility of Online petitions, I signed anyway... Who knows?

Anyways, I find it strange that Derpy's possibly in legal trouble due to her name begin copyrighted, and yet there's nothing regarding DJ PON-3 being mentioned in the Equestria Girls promo.

Am I missing something here?

While it may not be (and probably isn't) the reason, the fandom knows who coined the name Derpy. I doubt the same can be said for D.J. P0N-3.

• Thumbs Up 8

While it may not be (and probably isn't) the reason, the fandom knows who coined the name Derpy. I doubt the same can be said for D.J. P0N-3.

Really? A friend of mine just told me that some random anon on 4chan coined it.

Speed me up, then. Who exactly named her "Derpy Hooves"?

Really? A friend of mine just told me that some random anon on 4chan coined it.

Speed me up, then. Who exactly named her "Derpy Hooves"?

derpeyes.jpg?1319665336

The start of it all...

Also, sorry to just poke in all of a sudden, but has anyone seen in the latest episode that a Thor Pony just randomly popped up in one of the scenes? :P

I agree. The first two worked because the ponies remained (mostly) in character, aside from the potty mouthes and exaggerated personality flaws. This one relied too much on shock and gore instead of riffing on the characters and themes of the show.

Not getting the same energy I gotta outta the first two either.

Then again this is what happens when you don't stay outta the shed.

It's what I expected, really. I never imagined anything BUT shock and gore inside Fluttershy's shed.

Meh, after DRESS.MOV, I had a feeling this series begin would rely way too much on shock humor... Though I shouldn't be judging right away, it is the third entry in the series...

Anyways, this one just felt like another Cupcakes/Generic Grimdark-as-F*** slasher Pony parody, which I am getting pretty tired of, cause of how overused those references/gags are.

Edited by the ORIGINAL recolor

Well, I thought it was funny. Not because of the whole slasher/shock humor motif itself; I differentiate it from Cupcakes because it parodied Fluttershy's introversion with the whole "the quiet ones are the dangerous ones" trope. And it kind of works, since we've seen Fluttershy's bezerk button hit a few times in the actual series. APPLE.MOV's still the best though, and I'm REALLY hoping that Pinkie's episode isn't going to play off that last line.

It's that time again! Time for...

124301%20-%20levar_burton%20rainbow_dash%20Reading_rainbow.jpg

PUNIES! (ajklajkajkajkajkajakjk)

Reading rainbows this week! I wonder if we are going to have a trip down to imagination lane (I certainly hope so! References to books like Moby Dick would be awesome)...

The episode info we have received also suggest we might see a bit of Rainbow being a jerk, even if its for just the cold opening... Then she discovers the joys of reading but tries to cover things up to keep her "cool" image... You know there was a fanfic about that (I feel like I'm pointing the obvious at this point), except that dealt with "girly" stuff instead of "nerdy"... Her friends played a bgi role in that fic... I wonder how things will play out here...

Also

124183%20-%20artist%3Acartoonlion%20rainbow_dash%20Read_It_And_Weep%20spongebob_Squarepants%20twilight_sparkle.png

I expect this pic to be my tl;dr in my longpost.

As for things that are not likely to happen? Fanfiction refferences! That's the only thing I can think right now... The moment you see some LoTR esque adventure and an elf kingdom made of deers some sides of the fandom are going to explode.

And we have another synopsis:

FLOOTERSHAI EPISODE! To which I can only say...

This is another thing that I saw in some fanfics, but unlike most of the episodes so far this is a topic that I find really, REALLY interesting and the fics there have been about it are... Less than stellar...

So I just can't freaking wait to see this story done "right"... Oh yeah! I'm confident in the studio...

9eeaf04f_HypeTrain.jpeg

SO HYPE right now!

See ya in a few hours... I hope...

I liked it, it wasn't as funny as APPLE.MOV, but it was better than DRESS.MOV, it just relied too much on gore and shock, so its nothing new.