Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Considering the cast act more like adolescents/young adults I put their ages from the late teens to early twenties, at best so basically anywhere from 17-24.

Edited by Shadic Claus

Promo for We Love Ponies Mare-athon with small clip form Hearts and Hooves.

Edited by AdventChild

Capture.PNG

FANFICTION TIME! ("Last week sucked" edition)

Sort ot related to the non-existant post content.

My Sweetie:

TBH there is not a lot going there, the events unfold in a the way that most readers would expect and other than some extra lines of dialogue and the almost obligatory adorable moment (and BTW, I'm not complaining about them) the latest chapter was kind of flat.

Sparkling asking Twilight for help might not be the most unexpected of the outcomes either but at least it wasn't painfully predictable.

Still want to see how everything goes, if there is something to like about what Big Mackintosh is doing right now it's how the guy constantly tries to fit random background ponies appearances with his canon... I said this before but I can't wait to see what he does in Sweet and Elite, and The Last Roundup is going to be something pretty big too, with Sparkler and (mostly) Dinky being all over the place while Derpy just got "that scene".

Fixing up Miss Smartypants:

There is a fun little story with this one, it updated recently and my need to be "updated" drove me to read the latest chapter (which happened to be the longest of all) in a cell phone...

My eyes were not pleased by that. >_>

Anyway...

Once again I got behind with this one, I believe the last time I talked about it was in chapter 4?

I'm actually glad I skipped talking about it a bit because chapter 5 was sort of boring, both Octavia and Scratch seemed to come out of nowhere and of course. there is that moment when my fanon and the writer's one collide but that never ruins a story for me (might take off some star though)... After reading chapter 6 I can't tell why Arkensaw brought them up other than giving a reason for Trixie to pop out and start being hilarious (she is kind of a jerk, but it's still funny).

What really surprised me is the whole thing surrounding Luna, the first thing I expected was Pinkie sending a letter to Celestia and when she received the 6 scrolls I thought there were some sort of important instructions to fix things up (and by that Trixie burning the ones addressed to Pinkie would have been something both relevant and funny)... I'm kind of disappointed that they were just an announcement of Luna's coming (BTW, at this time I expected Tia sent Luna for some reason)...

Of course, the fact that things didn't go as I expected doesn't mean it's bad, Luna being there is already chaotic enough, but now we have Twilight thinking Luna wants her (and Pinkie setting things up in the exact same way that would make Twi get to this kind of conclusions) and Big Mac who now seems to have a goddess as a love rival (despite not being the case), Trixie is looking for a pegasus and chances are she will end up fixating in either Derpy or Dash (most likely the former), and Rarity is bringing Whooves to the party...

I still don't know what the author wants to do with Tavi, Scratch, Spike and Sweetie but time will tell.

This fanfic is crazy. laugh.png

My little alicorn:

Everypony hates Monopoly Life.

Nothing much to say here, we get the conclusion to some of conflicts and of course more funny/adorable moments at the princesses expenses...

I find awfully odd how Lofty can know so much about Fluttershy though, I predict she is a closet brony, that or there is a lot more to the little filly than what we've been told...

Looking at the last comments, the author also noticed this and I guess a little "fix" is in order. >_>

A perfectly ordinary day in Ponyville: (One shot)

I feel this kind of fic should be turned into a series, grab a bunch of cliches and put them together and see what happens... Like the Michael Bay movies or those crazy fanfic crossovers... "Elements of gaming might" count too.

Sadly, this is the only reason I decided to comment about this fanfic, since I didn't find it that funny (and lacked cliches).

it just made me think there could be potential for something else... Sorry to the author for using his fic like that.

*not rated*

The Sweetie chronicles: Fragments:

AAAAADVEEEEEENNNNTUUUUUUUUUREE!!!!

That's what this fic makes me feel. biggrin.png

It's funny how so the original fics the author have chosen (next chapter is the first exception) didn't sit well with me but this fic makes them awesome worlds for Sweetie to explore...

I didn't cry with the fic the latest chapter is based about but watching Sweetie and Rarity doing what they did and talking about certain topics really pulled my heartstrings. (I admit, I cried at some points, and the "last" scene actually made me shed tears of joy biggrin.png )

It's like Wanderer has some sort of Super Speedy Fanfic Squeezer 6000 (though he likes to think he does things in the Apple Family way) and uses the best and only the best of each world Sweetie visits to make this fantastic adventure.

I guess part of what makes it so interesting is that it doesn't really make the crossover with the fic, it makes cross with the worlds the fics takes place unto, you don't fall on Of Mares And Magic to see the awful ending nor to watch the mane 6 celebrating Luna's liberation in The Light Never Goes Out (chapter 2 is actually the only exception, because Nightmares Don't Last Forever hasn't been finished yet), and the next chapter seems to be going on the same way (so I don't think we will have Twi's time space paranoia)...

About the chapter itself, I really like these little dream sequences about how "A" world seems to be doing without Sweetie, Twi and Spike, and there was also that really odd sequence with some sort of evil vampire Sweetie... I wonder if that's the same place with a messed up timeline or it happened in different locations (the idea of a Nega-Sweetie traveling from world to world has it's own charm I admit)... And of course, there is the fact that the fragments are a double edged sword (though we still don't know why)...

And the next chapter seems like there is going to be an interesting one, since Sweetie just fell in a world where Twilight developed an inter-dimensional transport spell...

So many interesting things to read and find out in future chapters... Can't wait to read more of this! biggrin.png

And that's it for today, quite the short post wasn't it? Well it turns out I read other stuff but I didn't think they were worth talking about....

Anyway, for next week, I'll try to read something that it's not Progress by Andrew J Talon, Progress by Andrew J talon, Happiness is a naked Andrew J Talon and The joy of cooking Andrew J Talon (Actually..., 2 of these are fake)

ps: Save post function post my brokes

Edited by gato
  • Thumbs Up 1

EDIT: Previous post deleted because it wasn't meant to be here. I need to stop having two tabs on SSMB open at the same time.

So uh... ponies!

ThisisBookFort.png

Edited by Legendary Emerald
  • Thumbs Up 2

Miss Flutteretti?

msflutteretticolor.jpg

I was gonna write a funny/weird quote, but I couldn't decide what to put there.

So I figured I'd leave it empty, and let people write their own.

As an example: "NO FLUTTERIN!!!"tongue.png (Bad I know, I know)

• Thumbs Up 1

EDIT: Previous post deleted because it wasn't meant to be here. I need to stop having two tabs on SSMB open at the same time.

So uh... ponies!

>adorable comic<

I remember when I first saw that image. So ridiculous, yet adorable! X3 Dreatos is one of my favourite pony artists~

Spoiler'd for large images. :3

cotton_candy_tail_by_dreatos-d3kcyt0.png

http://dreatos.deviantart.com/art/Cotton-Candy-Tail-215595828?q=gallery%3Adreatos%2F19859998&qo=73

oh___that__s_not_your_tail__by_dreatos-d4miipq.png

http://dreatos.deviantart.com/art/Oh-That-s-not-your-tail-279680318?q=gallery%3Adreatos%2F19859998&qo=5

• Thumbs Up 2

Anyway, for next week, I'll try to read something that it's not Progress by Andrew J Talon, Progress by Andrew J talon, Happiness is a naked Andrew J Talon and The joy of cooking Andrew J Talon (Actually..., 2 of these are fake)

Maybe an Ode to a Bookmare? Song of a Librarian?

Fable of a Nerd?

What I'm trying to say is, Ballad updated. If you read it now, you can see all of us making fun of Coffee in the chat.

Edited by Gilda

What I'm trying to say is, Ballad updated. If you read it now, you can see all of us making fun of Coffee in the chat.

>Implying I wouldn't be reading Ballad the moment (I find out) it updated.

The only reason I haven't posted about it is because I have no words that are able to describe such an event.

Also, there is too may people reading so I can't join in the chat. :\

Edited by gato

NEW SHOUTA ALICORN

127864+-+Alicorn+applejack+celestia+fluttershy+french+Leon+leon_is_now_canon+magazine+pinkie_pie+prince_blueblood+rainbow_dash+rarity+spike+the_professional+twilight_sparkle+vladimir.JPG

GO NUTS.

So, apparently this guy's name is Leon, and he's Celestia's 4 year old cousin. I call alicorn hax seeing as this little bugger already has his cutie mark. I'm assuming he's going to be on the show because the people behind these comics do not have any money whatsoever in their budget for anything that isn't stock art.

Oh, and apparently Blueblood has an identical twin by the name of Vladimir. Or something. i dont even

Source

Edited by E-10000B
  • Thumbs Up 1

NEW SHOUTA ALICORN

127864+-+Alicorn+applejack+celestia+fluttershy+french+Leon+leon_is_now_canon+magazine+pinkie_pie+prince_blueblood+rainbow_dash+rarity+spike+the_professional+twilight_sparkle+vladimir.JPG

GO NUTS.

So, apparently this guy's name is Leon, and he's Celestia's 4 year old cousin. I call alicorn hax seeing as this little bugger already has his cutie mark. I'm assuming he's going to be on the show because the people behind these comics do not have any money whatsoever in their budget for anything that isn't stock art.

Oh, and apparently Blueblood has an identical twin by the name of Vladimir. Or something. i dont even

Source

Okay, it's been like, five seconds and there's already fan art of him.

127890%20-%20Alicorn%20leon_is_now_canon%20the_professional.png

I love this fanbase, I really do.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ha! Can't wait to see the Pure Concentrated Nerd RageTM in Equestria Daily comments over this!

Ahem...another Alicorn, huh? I kinda doubt this is canon to the show, but it's interesting how he has the same colours as Blueblood...

Then again, there's that Alicorn Cadence who's apparently going to be in the show, and I haven't seen any rage over her, so...?

I can see him being canon but not as he is presented here. he has a cutie mark and as badass as it sounds Douche's name is not Vladimir (but I'm totally headcanon'ing it), also the fact that he is Celestia's cousin makes the whole royal family mess more... messy? (though I guess the people behind the show could just shrug it off like they did with Douche)

My only regret is that if this turns out to be true it will throw away my theory of ponies actually working like your overall insect colony with a large "Queen" monstrosity (female alicorn) as their ruler...

Also, I would probably like him more if he didn't look like Douche's mini me.

And I am expecting lots of Resident Evil crossovers, I hope Ponibooru doesn't disappoint in this regard.

Edited by gato

I just realized something. What if

Iron Will

is that douchebag pegasus that came up with Rainbow Crash and Kluttzershy? He was never given a name, and I don't know, it just occured to me because of his iron weights cutie mark.

150px-Dumbbell_Thumb.JPG

Edited by Prince Solaris
  • Thumbs Up 1

As I'm in a mood of watching and viewing MLP fanart lately, here's another one that captivates me:

i__ll_come_back_for_you_by_esuka-d4b9ua5.png

A little piece of art giving the possible outcome between the battle between Celestia and Luna. It's really cool and touching. sad.png

The link to the user's artwork is here: http://esuka.deviant...r-you-260799629

Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Thumbs Up 4

Ohh boy... it seems like the Valentine's episode got leaked... You guys better DON'T go to Ponibooru unless you want to get spoiled.

That's all I'm saying about it.

Edited by gato

Ohh boy... it seems like the Valentine's episode got leaked... You guys better DON'T go to Ponibooru unless you want to get spoiled.

That's all I'm saying about it.

Funny you should mention that. I actually watched it not too long ago.

Just to be fair, I wont give my impressions until its official showing this weekend.