Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Just saw it too. All I'll say is that I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone else will think. :D

I'd recommend putting it into spoilers... ^^; We're kinda waiting for the official airdate to start talking about it.

• Thumbs Up 3

Watched it last night. I think it's a pretty good episode, but I'll save why I think that for Saturday/Sunday. :3

Wait...

video games are now canon!

What?!

EDIT: *rewatches*

... O_O

Edited by ElementofChaos7

I'd recommend putting it into spoilers... ^^; We're kinda waiting for the official airdate to start talking about it.

Good point, guess I was a little excited :/

Watched it. It was a meh episode like people said, but still enjoyable. Damn my friend was right, the CMC episodes usually are the weakest unless the mane six are involved.

Seen the episode, but chat about later or maybe Saturday morning after the showing.

As for other news, http://www.equestria...es-to-fall.html

So it means that this Princess Cadence will have a wedding where it takes place during the fall within the show or that season 3 will have the wedding as the opener in the fall of this year. Though some people saying that it is a movie, is really stretching it. Well, if it were a movie, it'll most likely be a Direct-to-DVD/Blueray or an hour TV special. Unless this was really low key, I doubt it'll be theatrical since there should have been news about it from last year (not to mention the Hollywood meddling). Or it could be the whole playset for Cadence will be out in the fall. It is pretty vague at this point.

Also, about the foreign magazine, I don't really trust it unless there is confirmation from the creators themselves. Besides, Leon? They couldn't come up with a better or unique name that matches with their cutie mark or something? Though with more alicorns, again it makes them feel less unique and mysterious and feels like Hasbro is forcing it upon the show for more marketing ploys if they are not fully or properly explained in the show.

Edited by AdventChild

tumblr_lz72t1g8Da1r19504o1_500.png

trollTunes is best brony?

Seriously though, I can't wait until the episode officially airs tomorrow and finally everyone can talk about it more openly. From what I can tell it shouldn't cause any pointless shipping arguments...aw, who am I kidding, it wouldn't be a fandom without pointless shipping arguments.

Managed to catch this weeks episode. It was ok, but it wasn't great. The part with Big Mac bouncing towards Carousel Boutique gave me chuckle, and it was nice to hear Big Mac say some longer lines too.

I've heard some things are wrong with the iTunes downloads of MLP. Is that true?

MLP and Transformers? Cool, now I have to get all of them. They actually look pretty good this time, although AJ's lack of a hat still bugs me to no end...seriously, what do they have against hats? That new pony intrigues me too. Do they charge much for buying a complete set?

I've heard some things are wrong with the iTunes downloads of MLP. Is that true?

MLP and Transformers? Cool, now I have to get all of them. They actually look pretty good this time, although AJ's lack of a hat still bugs me to no end...seriously, what do they have against hats? That new pony intrigues me too. Do they charge much for buying a complete set?

iTunes used to have issues with colors, but as far as I can tell, they've fixed that.

Also, if my nearby Mickey D's is anything to go by, toys often cost around a dollar each, so it shouldn't set you back too much. I don't think I've been to a McDonald's since they gave out the Pokemon toys last year, but I think can put up with a couple of crappy burgers if it means ponies.

Edited by ovarloard