Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Another new episode revealed!

Title: It's About Time

Air Date: March 10, 2012

Summary: Twilight receives a warning from her future self and drives herself crazy with worry.

I have ONE thing to say about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRqIgCjp0pE

NJuQQ.png

GREAT SCOTT! It's...It...It sounds like an awesome episode.

Edited by Rhythm Badge
  • Thumbs Up 2

It's that time of the week (at least for the strong willed and not in the known of what happened in the last few days)!

syq6h.jpg

Ships & Sails

Shipping is going to happen in this chapter regardless of the result, we know that... I can also think the most likely ending is going to be with the almighty status quo reigning supreme again. :l

We also know there are potions here, which I really hope it means Zecora... If anything, it's going to be nice watching Apple Bloom messing with these things again (she seems to have a nack for making magical brews that go horribly right).

As for things that are likely not going to happen.... hmmm... Rarity and Spike and or other kind of mane 6 shipping, actually, I don't think we are going to see the mane 6 at all.

Oh well, here is the weekly remix (that I totally forgot about last week):

I never liked Tombstone's voice, but it strangely fits with everything he does (and not, that's not a stealth insult).

Having said that, I find this melody depressing as fuck. ;_;

Summary: Twilight receives a warning from her future self and drives herself crazy with worry.

HORY SHET!

There is so much speculation that could come from a message from the future, which will most likely not be true, But why would future Twi send a message if it's not for an apocalyptic super grimdark and depressing situation?

185px-TwilightShrug.png

I expect Back to the Future refferences. emot-colbert.gif

I have ONE thing to say about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRqIgCjp0pE

Can't wait for this one. I really like psycho Twilight and this definitely promises more of that. I do doubt that it'll be from the future or even if it is, it'll be something that won't be too severe like missing one letter in Lesson Zero. This could have the Twilligt solo song that was hinted earlier before the season started, I think. Also, more Dr. Hooves please!

Lesson Zero PART 2??? YES PLEASE THANK YOU.

Anyway, on to the new episode, which I've probably watched about 5 times since it leaked.

* My face during this whole episode:

cmcbigsmiles.png

* Cheerilee is quickly becoming one of my favorite background ponies, if she can even be called that anymore.

* Also, Nicole Oliver puts together one of the best performances of the series here. I love the way Cheerilee's voice changes from straight-pony to totally confused pony whenever something out of the ordinary happens.

* For some reason, CMC episodes always seem to click with me, even though I'm a long time believer that younger characters almost always ruin my favorite shows.

* Another short but sweet musical number. When I first heard the opening notes, I thought they were going to sing "Art Of The Dress".

* "OH, COME ON!!!" XD

* Wow... Twilight has been reduced to a VERY minor character lately. And she's the only one of the MANE6 that appears in this episode. I think that's a first.

* Oh gawd... all that lovey-dovey talk. I couldn't stop laughing.

* I totally have that shot of Cheerilee and Big Mac walking to the horizon as my desktop wallpaper right now.

I absolutely loved this episode, if just because of the absolute silliness of it all. Sure, nothing EPIC happened (other than Big Mac talking more), but this is the kind of episode that makes me happy this show exists. Anything that makes me smile from ear to ear this much is always welcome.

well, where I live, the Episode is just about wrapped up. And with that, I can now post my impressions.

Actually, it's copypasted from another message board I go to, but I feel it's good enough.

It was a good episode, My personal main problem with this episode was that I would have liked to have more development with Cheerilee and Big Mac, both of whom I really like, but during most of their screentime in the episode they were under hypnosis, to my disappointment. The episode definitely isn't the worst since it still had its moments (The worst episode IMO is still "Over a Barrel.") Big Mac's lovey baby talk creeped me out as much as it did to the Crusaders, XD. As funny as it was, I'm dissapointed that those were his only lines in this ep...

Surely I can't be the only one that thinks this? :/ Am I the only one? (This question will be ignored just like all my other ones.)

on another note, Video games are canon, w00t w00t.

Still don't know if they're actually dating at the end of the episode or if they're just trolling the Cutie Mark Crusaders at the end of the episode. The wink makes me lean towards the latter.

However, I'm sure that's not gonna stop the shippers... NOTHING STOPS THE SHIPPERS!!! GWWWAAAAHHHH!!!! TwilightCrazy2.png

(I'm not into shipping myself though...)

(wow, the Twilight Sparkle Smiley actually works on this board. mellow.png)

Alright episode. I didn't like it as much as last week's episode. (COME AT ME BROS!)

Edited by the ORIGINAL recolor

I loved this episode! Everything from Big Mac having more lines to the ending and the faces!

How did they get away with the CMC interrupting a funeral!

Okay, miraculously I've almost managed to watch the whole episode and the only thing I can say right now is that it was an hilarious chapter and that Sweetie Belle is best crusader. (almost reaching best pony levels of greatness here)

*long post might come tomorrow*

New pony toys coming soon!

424247_381668998517210_118429394841173_1690237_355485671_n.jpg

A pearlescent white Princess Celestia, a glow-in-the-dark Zecora, and a collection of fan favorites including DJ Pon-3 and Nightmare Moon – looks like your pony collection is about to get 20% cooler! Here’s your first look at some magical new pony friends, coming exclusively to Toys ''R'' Us this fall.
  • Thumbs Up 3

Oh cool new toy....

HOLY FUCKING GODDAMN SHIT, NIGHTMARE MOON.

*looks again*

AND ZECORA

*looks again*

AND DJ PON3!

*Insert wub.png spam*

Oh yeah, Celly's white, that's cool I guess.

• Thumbs Up 2

YES! CELESTIA IS WHITE!! WOOHOOO! <3

I swear to god, if we get a Derpy toy I'm going to flip my shit.

And buy like... 20 of them.

XD

All your reactions :D Glad I made somebody's day posting that

I was just picking up Fluttershy variants, but I might be buying myself a Nightmare Moon when she's released in the UK

I expected to see a few more comments on the latest episode. Oh well.

Some might not have care for it, but personally, I thought it was one of the best of the season. I haven't been this amused since lesson zero.

>Mareathon?

>oversleep

>FFFFFFUUUUUUU

Well personally, it wasn't quite the best episode but I loved the song, That jelly fetish pony, those adorable new CMC running animations, ...pole dancing Sweetie Belle? I noticed Derpy x Dr. Hooves on one of the bridges too. This episode revieled that there's a lot more stallions than we previosly throught.

I'll just leave this here:

*pic*

Well...

We finally know what Cadence's cutie mark looks like. (so... Is her chapter going to be in spring or fall? HASBRO, Y U TEASE ME LIKE THAT)

Also, I would like to join in the chorus of HOLY SHIT! DAT NIGHTMARE MOON AND ZECORA!!! (especially the Nightmare Moon! might be Luna sized but it's still looks so freaking acurate! <3 )

Edited by gato

Oh my... just found out the Zecora toy glows in the dark. I was wondering why her toy looked so... zombie-like. Yeah, I just might be buying the hell out of that.

About the recent ep., I find it to be, eh, okayish, I guess? Well, I find this episode to be a bit lackluster and weak compared to others like last week's, and again I retort that the CMC have my least interest. It is interesting that video games are canon, and that Big Mac gets more lines. Though disappointed that the only things he said were the sappy lovey dovey, cringeworthy, stuff and nothing else. Also, the ending is just a tease to the CMC, and just something for the ending thing, nothing more from the looks of it.

I consider this ep. a CMC episode because of how it focuses on them more than anypony else obvioulsy. Now I'm hoping that next time we get something mostly Big Mac related, it'll be a full ep. dedicated to him or an episode where he interacts with the Mane6, at least, somepony other than AJ *cough*Twilight!Fluttershy!*cough*cough* .

Since video games are canon now, Tron episode anyone? Or maybe an episode where Mane 6 gets stuck in a virtual world perhaps?

• Thumbs Up 1

New pony toys coming soon!

424247_381668998517210_118429394841173_1690237_355485671_n.jpg

OMFG, IT'S FLIPPIN ZECORA!!! TRIXIE!!! NIGHTMARE MOON!!! A WHITE CELESTIA!!!!( I just wasted all my money on the Pinklestia... *Gets laughed at by all the bronies in the world*) And oh my god.... IT'S FLIPPIN VINYL SCRATCH!!!! ASDGFHJUJFKSD:AJFSDJ:!!!!

TAKE IT, HASBRO!!! TAKE IT ALL!!! MY MONEY, MY LIFE, MY VIRGINITY, JUST TAKE IT ALL!!!

Hooo boy, got a bit excited there... I'm gonna go hide due to embarrassment now...

EDIT: *Comes out of Hiding*

1.JPG

A FREAKING LYRA TOY AS WELL?!

FRICK HASBRO, TAKE SOME MORE OF MY VIRGINITY!!!

I just did it again, didn't I?

*Goes back into hiding in shame.*

EDIT 2: Wait, Vinyl Scratch, trixie and Nightmare moon are a part of a set? Ones with Recolors and two Ponies I already have?

Hasbro I am dissapoint. Oh well, hopefully someone puts it up on Ebay, or Hasbro will make individual figures...

I'd finish this joke here, but this is starting to get old. tongue.png

Edited by the ORIGINAL recolor