Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Hi Pinkie Pie!

Hi!

Damn it. I don't have time for this!

I was in the middle of watching Dan Vs. (Dan vs Traffic) on youtube, when I randomly popped onto Equestria Daily in another tab.

Then I saw it.

And I dropped everything.

I regret nothing.

This is terrible. This is obscene. Do not read these lyrics that I came up with on a whim in AIM. Rated M for Motherfu-.

My Little Anus!

I used to wonder what butt sex could be

My Little Anus!

Til you all shared your penis with me

Biggest member

Tons of cum

A beautiful cock

Pump full and strong

Splitting hymens

is too easy a feat

butt holes and penis will compete!

Yeah, My Little Anus!

Don't you know it is my favorite entrance!

• Thumbs Up 3

Awesome. I guess the rumour I heard about the finale being a three-parter was way too nuts to be true. XD Good to hear there's going to be a song as well.

I wonder if like the other two-parters if there's going to be a villain, or they simply need two episodes to tell the story they have in store.I could see it go either way. Is it too much to ask for the return of Discord...?

I must be the only one concerned that there's a human skull on his desk.

Jeez, I didn't even notice that. ._.

Also, is he allowed to wear a "Brony" shirt if he's someone who works on the show? ;P

Bronies React to Teens React to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?

Bronies React to Teens React to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Edited by Sweecrue
  • Thumbs Up 1

working_brony_by_willheim-d4pvdh5.jpg

I remember this one comment about how awesome it is that many of the staff are just as big a fan of the show as we are and how great it is that they take pride in their work. This is that said in one awesome picture.

Also the Bronies React video was hilarious, especially at the "macaroni" and "Other side of the street" parts.

Also curse Secret of Excess for making me ship Rarity X Spike! That comic makes me feel so many feelings.

Woot!

Stellar Performance of MY LITTLE PONY FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC Fan-Favorite Marathon Powers The Hub to Strong Audience Gains

-- Lineup Includes Record Performance With New Original Valentine’s Day-Themed Episode --

-- Week Also Bolstered by Strong Performances of Network’s Key Original Programs --

February 14, 2012

(Los Angeles, Ca.) Outstanding performances for The Hub's five-hour "My Little Pony" Fan Favorites Mare-A-Thon (Saturday, February 11, 6-11 a.m. ET), including the record-setting performance of an all-new original Valentine's Day-themed episode, powered The Hub TV Network to another strong week and continued year-over-year audience gains in total day and prime time. In addition, The Hub's original program series continued to significantly outperform year-ago time periods.

Capped by the record-setting performance - the best in the history of the series -- of a new original Valentine's Day-themed episode, Saturday's "My Little Pony" Fan Favorites Mare-A-Thon (6-11 a.m. ET) significantly outperformed year-ago time period performances with impressive gains among Kids 6-11 (+165%), Kids 2-11 (+160%), Women 18-49 (+233%), Adults 18-49 (+168%), Persons 2+ (+174%) and Households (+178%).

The series' record-setting new episode, "Hearts and Hooves Day," (10:30-11 a.m. ET) delivered 316,000 Kids 2-11, making it the best-ever performance in the history of "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic," and the second highest audience delivery of any program in the history of The Hub.

The Hub also saw strength among its popular key programs including "R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour: The Series," "Family Game Night," " Dan Vs." and "Goosebumps."

Glad to hear that the Mare-A-Thon was a huge success. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

That was honestly a lot funnier than I expected it to be. XD Is it weird I want "Bronies React" to become a series now?

EDIT:

*casually looks at the other videos that user has uploaded* !

Edited by ElementofChaos7

My god some of these people are gullible. Tara plays the same joke that Tabitha played during the Derpy drama, and everyone takes it deadly serious again?

Edited by Black Spy

1.jpg

Sooo, yes Tara Strong was indeed trolling (I had a feeling she was, personally.)

But we know Christian bale's a Powerpuff girls fan now! 8D

lol.

Edited by the ORIGINAL recolor
  • Thumbs Up 1

Since this is no longer a DP, I'll split it up from my last post.

*pic*

Trollestia Tier.

I'm reading the EqD comments...

successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

That woman is on a roll today...

Shame I missed most of it. :l

*gonna see how's everything @Ponibooru*

Edited by gato