Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Lets see here, according to that test I am Sweetie Belle. I can live with that.

I did two different test and got similar but slightly different results. I'm either INFP or INFJ. So that makes me either Luna or Zecora. Intruiging.

I'm iSTJ, which is Big Mac. Huh.

Funnily enough, I'm the polar opposite of Pinkie Pie...even if I am rather insane. :/

Zecora here. INFJs represent. :o

On one occasion I believe I got a Twilight (INTP) but I was at the height of my depression at the time.

I'm a...Celestia?

Makes sense, seeing what the description is.

Bow before me, mortals

Zecora here. INFJs represent. :o

Its because of this new show that drove me to watch the original shows. Even though I grew up in the era they were released, I NEVER watched them due to the fact that it was a girly show. So I viewed a couple episodes from each generation and I can honestly say that G1 is the best of among the classics. Its dark, has a fantasy backdrop, and the dialogue is actually respectable. The villains are intimidating and I love the usage of magic and questing. Had no idea that Nancy Cartright was in it and she sounds exactly like Bart Simpson. G2 is ok, but it suffers from the teen drama syndrome. They removed the medieval atmosphere and transported the ponies to modern day suburbia. Nothing interesting happens, but the voice acting does sound like genuine. G3 and G3.5 seems like they cater to preschoolers. So overall, G1 and G4 are top notch.

G2 never had a TV show, unfortunately (or, IMO, fortunately if it would have been anything like G3's cartoons XP). My Little Pony Tales was based off of G1's ponies, but followed a very different continuity from the original show. G2 was a different line and universe entirely.

I still want my animated Sky Skimmer, but I suppose Fluttershy will have to do. :P

Edited by BlazingTales

Another Zecora here. Although there's an error on the picture, it says Perceiving instead of Judging >O

A MLP version of the Jung Personality test? Oh people have gone TOO far with this sensation! :lol:

I took that test a long time ago, and repeated results have always been the same. According to the test, I'm an INTJ.

So that makes me...Princess Celestia...That's awesome, right?

Bow before me, mortals

There's only room for ONE Celestia, you impostor!

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

I took that test a ways back and ended up with Sweetie Belle as well. Didn't see that one coming.

A fourteen minute Daniel Ingram interview. He mentions the show's periphery demographic.

• Thumbs Up 1

New Hub promo with Pinkie Pie singing! Dan, Pinkie Pie, and Megatron sing about summer. Huh.

Pinkie Pie: "Are you ready for the birds and bees, and apple trees, and a whole lot of fooling around?"

Applejack_gives_you_a_raised_eyebrow-(n1299795636411).png

...kinky.

Edited by HunterTSF
  • Thumbs Up 1

First "Equestria Girls" and now this. It seems that the Hub is trying to please the older audience.

Ooh, speaking of Transformers and My Little Pony crossovers, I forgot to mention this. Transformers Animated character designer Brianne Drouhard is trying to get Powdered Sugar of TFA fame into season 2 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and is bribing a director with cookies and commissions to do so. He appears to have agreed.

It may have taken 26 years, but Hasbro fans, we may just see our first official Transformers × My Little Pony crossover.

(Source: The director's Twitter feed)

Ooh, speaking of Transformers and My Little Pony crossovers, I forgot to mention this. Transformers Animated character designer Brianne Drouhard is trying to get Powdered Sugar of TFA fame into season 2 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and is bribing a director with cookies and commissions to do so. He appears to have agreed.

It may have taken 26 years, but Hasbro fans, we may just see our first official Transformers × My Little Pony crossover.

(Source: The director's Twitter feed)

Transformers and My Little Pony Crossover...How would that even work?

"Dear Princess Celestia, I learned that today that seemingly simple inanimate objects can actually turn out to be huge robots that can vaporize you in an instant with their weapons or just step on you. Your Faithful Student, Twilight Sparkle."

Transformers and My Little Pony Crossover...How would that even work?

"Dear Princess Celestia, I learned that today that seemingly simple inanimate objects can actually turn out to be huge robots that can vaporize you in an instant with their weapons or just step on you. Your Faithful Student, Twilight Sparkle."

Edited by Nix

Pfft, Celestia is obviously Megatron in pony form Yeeeeesss. :V

yeah, the only transformers show I seriously followed was Beast Wars.

*gets sealed in the moon*

Also...

Edited by gato

This is the new "good news everyone!" isn't it? I can't stop reading that in Twilight's voice >_>
Edited by Black Spy

Good News Princess Celestia! Today I taught the toaster to feel friendship!

Edited by Tornado

Everyone take a look at this image.

Linky.

It actually made me stop and think for a little while.

Edited by Tobbii

Apparently IDW, who make the Transformers comics, have MLP FIM in their line-up.

An MLP comic.

GET EXCITED.

Apparently IDW, who make the Transformers comics, have MLP FIM in their line-up.

An MLP comic.

GET EXCITED.