Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

A crossover with TF:A ? Not really sure. Make it a crossover with TF:Beast Wars then we might have something better.

Apparently IDW, who make the Transformers comics, have MLP FIM in their line-up.

An MLP comic.

GET EXCITED.

DO.

WANT.

Edit:

Everyone take a look at this image.

Linky.

It actually made me stop and think for a little while.

I only get a black image when I try to zoom in. How fix?!

Another edit: Chrome problem. Internet Explorer is a go!

That got me thinking. I'm gonna keep that in mind when I next go through the episodes.

Edited by Cheez

19424%20-%20artist%3AEgophiliac%20celestia%20celestialove%20comic%20cute%20cute_overload%20featured_image%20filly%20luna%20lunalove%20sisters%20young.jpg

This needed to be posted. Just... wow. I smiled, laughed and damn near cried all in one shot.

Edited by Snatcher2047
  • Thumbs Up 3

I teared up a bit... we're going to see some more Luna in season 2 right? I was kind of depressed to not see her after the 2nd episode.

I teared up a bit... we're going to see some more Luna in season 2 right? I was kind of depressed to not see her after the 2nd episode.

It's been confirmed multiple times by Lauren Faust, Kreoss, and Goldenrusset that Luna will be in season two. Also Goldenrusset has confirmed that Luna will have the same voice actress from season one. :)

It's been confirmed multiple times by Lauren Faust, Kreoss, and Goldenrusset that Luna will be in season two. Also Goldenrusset has confirmed that Luna will have the same voice actress from season one. :)

You've just made my day, that's fantastic news (well, it's news to me anyways). Now... I must play the waiting game.

The Hub is sure taking a liking to getting crap past the radar lately, aren't they?

Anyway, terrorists were using bomb plans to make a bomb to attack Britain. Than somepony replaced the bomb plans with plans to make... CUPCAKES! :D

Pinkamena Diane Pie, on behalf of Britain, and the world, we thank you.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/06/pinkie-pie-is-britsh-spy.html

Who knew Britain's spies were bronies?

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

The Hub is sure taking a like to getting crap past the radar lately, aren't they?

Anyway, terrorists were using bomb plans to make a bomb to attack Britain. Than somepony replaced the bomb plans with plans to make... CUPCAKES! :D

Pinkamena Diane Pie, on behalf of Britain, and the world, we thank you.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/06/pinkie-pie-is-britsh-spy.html

Who knew Britain's spies were bronies?

130707079660.png

This was the very same news that made me not sleep last night.

CUPCAKES SO SWEET AND TASTY

CUPCAKES DON'T BE TOO HASTY

CUPCAKES

CUPCAKES, CUPCAKES, CUPCAKES!

• Thumbs Up 3

CUPCAKES SO SWEET AND TASTY

CUPCAKES DON'T BE TOO HASTY

CUPCAKES

CUPCAKES, CUPCAKES, CUPCAKES!

Speaking of Cupcakes:

• Thumbs Up 1

The problem with Cupcakes is that Pinkie clearly sings that they're vegetarians in "You've gotta' share".

Anyway, found the only G3.5 Pony I own... ...and it's Pinkie Pie.

20110605370.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

PINKIE PIE!!! :D

More MLPFiM toy news. Yes, Celecstia is still pink. <_<

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/06/fashion-style-twilight-sparkle-luna.html

Also info from Daniel Ingram on the possibility of a soundtrack.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/06/pony-soundtrack-information.html

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

The problem with Cupcakes is that Pinkie clearly sings that they're vegetarians in "You've gotta' share".]

Whoever wrote "Cupcakes" must be a fan of the band Cannibal Corpse. They've got a song about removing peoples' tatoos and wearing them. It's called "Decency Defied."

Also, little inconsistencies like the vegetarian/eating hotdogs thing can be forgiven considering it was supposed to be targeted toward young girls. I think. But damn this show is awesome.

Yet she talks of eating hot dogs in Fall Feather Friends...

It could be a vegetarian Hot Dog. :unsure:

Oh well today I watched chapters 14 and 15.

About the Suited for Success, not sure if I should be surprised about the ponies weird fashion sense considering they rarely wear any clothes, and it was quite amusing watching Rarity's acting after the fashion show, she sure can chew the scenary...

Feeling Pinkie Keen... Why I don't feel like making a science vs religion debate?... me'h, I seriously lol'd at Twilight's expense here (I liked her angry moment), Derpy's messing up a moving and Fluttershy remembering what Pinkie told her in Dragonshy (and for some reason not going and helping twilight like she did in that very same episode) were some nice touches.

I also got introduced to Gummy in this chapter... I can't really tell if he is being playful or just wants to get rid of Pinkie but he can't because of his lack of teeths (and that unchanging expression on his face doesn't help >_>)

I also can't avoid to wonder if the pinkie sense is a seasonal thing of sorts, I haven't seen her using it in previous episodes, and something tells me I'm not going to see such a thing in whats left of the season. :unsure:

Anwyay, while I was watching Fall weather friends I noticed something, it's most likely not intentional (because background ponies) but I just love how you can tell Applejack and Rainbow Dash are going to get last because when they see the finish line you can tell all the other ponies who were running (except Carrot Top and Twilight Sparkle) are already there.

Before the race:

378772202.png

Finish line:

782113729.png

As I said before this is obviously unintentional because they seem to be have duplication powers and the like, but I still chuckled when I noticed this. :lol:

Edited by gato

About the Suited for Success, not sure if I should be surprised about the ponies weird fashion sense considering they rarely wear any clothes

Considering what Dash's intentions were for going to the Gala (show up purely to derail the Wonderbolt's performance), her dress was basically perfect.

As I said before this is obviously unintentional because they seem to be have duplication powers and the like, but I still chuckled when I noticed this. :lol:

When Dash and Applejack trip over the rocks early on in the race, look very closely at the background ponies that pass them in each scene. Especially Dash's. I guarantee you'll spit take, even if you aren't drinking anything at the time.

Edit: Also, this is somewhat old news I suppose, but I don't see it posted here.

Daniel Ingram commented on the petition for a soundtrack release today, and the news isn't as good we were hoping. Apparently, when Hasbro paid the singers for the vocal songs, the contract that was designed was only good for the show itself (because, for whatever reason, they didn't expect the show to be an amazing internet sensation. I know, right?) and not for any supplemental material.

Ingram basically said that Hasbro would either need to pay up what would likely be a large sum of money to renegotiate the original contracts with the vocal talent, or they would need to rerecord the songs purely for the soundtrack release (possibly with different vocalists, but he was vague on that point and I don't think that would be how it would play out).

There is something positive to think about, though. For one, it shows that someone at Hasbro clearly sees the money in it and has at least made it known what would need to be done first. Two, Ingram has commented in the past that he wanted to redo a couple of the songs anyways (for example, he's said several times that he wanted to record a non-terrible version of the Cutie Mark Crusaders power ballad), so it doesn't sound like the second option is that big of a deal if Hasbro gets behind it. Finally, Ingram confirmed point-blank that Hasbro has put the pieces in place to start an iTunes store for the show at some time in the future, so the suits are clearly testing the waters at the very least.

Of course, while I would certainly buy a soundtrack CD anyways, I would be much more interested in getting one as a pack-in with a Super Limited Edition Deluxe Package Blu-Ray release of Season One. *hint hint*

Linky.

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 2

When I was a little filly

And the sun was going down

The darkness and the shadows

They would always make me frown

I'd hide under my pillow

From what I thought I saw

But Granny Pie said that wasn't the way

To deal with fears at all

She said, "Pinkie, you've gotta stand up tall

Learn to face your fears

You'll see that they can't hurt you

Just laugh and make them disappear."

Edited by Tornado

"A Picture of Applejack Farting"... I don't want to know.

Well of course it's crap. It was made by Hasbro. If it was made by the crew or the Hub it would probably be fantastic. Hasbro just doesn't give a crap about the show or us.

Thank goodness the show is handled by Faust, 'the crew' and the hub, and not hasbro. Otherwise, well, a lot of things would be different and this thread would not exist.

It's totally legal to drug food with chemicals that induce a psychotic fit.