Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Lol, marijuana cookies. Oh Pinkie Pie. Bake me some of those, please?

"A Picture of Applejack Farting"... I don't want to know.

Its a remix/mashup of Giggle at the Ghosties and Pinkie's part of At The Gala, with an intro/framing device based around Applejack that is itself a remix of a Renard music video (which is why it is called what it is).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlGRs--npNY

Its actually a pretty good remix, but it was almost certainly drug-influenced.

Edited by Tornado

What is it with Hasbro and Applejack's hat? Do they have a vendetta against it or something. Also that dialougue is so kiddy that it's not even funny.

Holy crap I love that remix. It's epic. More stuff like that, please! ♥ I love creepy warped up stuff like that. I dunno why. Ponies + creepy + epic remixing = Flyboy heaven.

Just hundreds of middle aged mans (G4 fans) going to a pony convention (made for G1 fans), WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

If the comments of that Transformers fan are true I can only pray for that building and everyone who is there. .-.

Edited by gato

Um... while we wait for July Ninth to watch the inevitable bloodshed, how about we listen to the seventh episode of BronyVille Podcast with guest star Eurobeat Brony!

http://www.bronyshow.com/

WiRED posted up an article on poni.

4708%20-%20fluttershy%20glasses%20hipster.png

PONIS ARE MEANSTREAM NOW.

/co/ has also sticked a MLP meta-general due to the article. feelsgoodman.

EDIT: In unrelated news, Hasbro has also released papercraft of Pinkie Pie's mask from "Griffon the Brush-off".

4BCA7FE35056900B1079BCF9773E7084.jpg

F@#$ yes.

Edited by HunterTSF

WAIT! No more Lauren Faust? Whatever will happen to Equestria then?! This is scary!

Edited by PeanutButterDimond
  • Thumbs Up 2

I love how people spazz out on me for liking this show (some of them on this very forum) and call me an immature manchild. And I'm just taking it in stride.

Now, who's the manchild again?

• Thumbs Up 1

TIME has posted up an article on poni.

ROCKETBOOM has also created a video on the subject.

With all of this media attention the series has been getting in the past week, I think it's a safe bet that we should all expect a sudden influx of new bronies within the very near future!

Edited by HunterTSF

Ehh, I don't feel confortable in crowded places... I like my nice and quiet 500000 and something fangroup. :unsure:

Anyway, time for some late replies.

@Tornado: I saw what you told me about Fall Weather Friends, It was interesting... Though I was sort of dissapointed not watching a background Applejack when Rainbow Dash tripped.

@Advent: From the little info I could gather from Wikipedia, the Bohemian Groove is a secret cult-society made of the most rich, powerful and influential mans (womans are not normally allowed) of Earth, they seem to get together once a year to talk about the future of the world, desing some plans for it and make some sacrifices to a man with the head of a bull or something like that xD [/not taking this seriously]

The owl is their logo.

Now, Today I watched chapter 16, Sonic Rainboom... truth to be told, I wasn't particullary thrilled with it, though I really love Dash's reaction after she saves the day.

- Fluttershy: *she became Pinkie for a moment there :lol:*

- Dash: I did it.... I did it!

- Rarity: You sure did... Oh thank you Rainbow Dash, You saved my life (running out of air I guess)

- Dash: Oh yeah, I did that too. :V ha! BEST DAY EVER!

Also:

lyra.jpg

I wonder how did Lyra got there.

Edited by gato

First. Your very late on this.

Second. No it's not scary. Lauren Faust wasn't the only thing made the show great. It was her and the crew. Which are all back for season two.

Thrid. Not only has Goldnrusset said that they are sticking close to Lauren's guidance but lauren worked on Season two's scripts so flanderization is not at all likely.

Fourth. Goldnrusset and Kreoss (Director and animator respectively) are both optimistic.

Fifth. Kreoss has seen seven episodes (Iclusing one with Luna and thinks they are great.

Sixth. The Hub now knows and cares about us.

Seventh. Because of sixth, MLPFiM now has three great airtimes.

Eighth. Derpy is canon. Any argument is invalid.

Ninth: She didn't actually leave the show. She just handed the "stitching it together" (seewhatIdidthere?) job to someone else. She made it pretty clear that she was there when they were writing the scripts/storyboards for Season 2, and she is still credited as a Consulting Producer (which means she's there if anyone needs anything).

The only subtext I could gleam from the entire situation is that she felt she had too much influence over things, and wanted to give the rest of the team more chance to have their input. And that's not exactly a Sky Is Falling situation.

lyra.jpg

I wonder how did Lyra got there.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110323704036184757117/Funny#5608217200508256754

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 1

OH GUYS

I JUST SAW THE EPISODE BRIDLE GOSSIP. It was like, so funny. The Fluttershy singing Pinkie Pie's song was funny as heck and it was just epic. Zakora scares me a bit though, with her rhymes and trickery.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

23141%20-%20adorable%20artist%3AEgophiliac%20celestia%20comic%20cute%20cutie_mark%20d%27aww%20featured_image%20filly%20Fucking_adorable%20luna%20plot%20sisters.jpg

Sequel to the comic I posted previously. I LOVE this series.

• Thumbs Up 1

Been watching this cuz I was bored and stuff. Can't say I'm a fan yet, but it sure is fun to watch! ^^

So far, I'm on episode 22 and I can't decide if I like Rainbow Dash or Pinkie Pie more. @.@; But Fluttershy is in third place, followed by Rarity. Applejack and Twilght are eh.

Funny to think that I became more curious about the show once Equestria Girls debuted. :P

I'm sort of curious to see how much difference could there be between pony Stocking and Twilight.

anarchy_is_magic_by_kiriska-d3gt9xj.jpg

Yey Stocking~. <3

• Thumbs Up 2

Me before watching the show: oh god, why am I wasting my time watching this?

Me after watching show: Wait it's...... Good? D:

Man, Pony fanfiction is the best thing ever. I'm practically giddy at how well some of these things are written.

I'm watching the entire show again, because... well I can.

I was going through Winter Wrap Up, and I just noticed Rarity used magic. It wasn't much, she just picked up a little basket of bird's nest materials, but damn it that was magic. I'm surprised Twilight didn't mention something about that.

I also read some fan-fics, and they were... interesting, I guess is the word for them. I'm not too big on reading them really, something about reading them feels a little "wrong" to me. I'll get over it later.

I love those Celestia/Luna comics by the way. They're so adorable. :wub:

Man, Pony fanfiction is the best thing ever. I'm practically giddy at how well some of these things are written.