Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Seconded, that one is fucking awesome! I also love how the ponies actually have their own language in this, so at first there's a communication barrier between them and Eggman. It's something I kind of wish more HiE would do. It makes sense that they probably wouldn't be speaking perfect modern-day English.

Edited by gato
  • Thumbs Up 7

Something tells me most people didn't get the joke here... You know, about picking the most even set of rules and stage instead of going for a more random/chaotic choice.

(Discord didn't say "no items" though, have fun with that)

Oh, I understand now. :D

Oh look, KOEI posted Derpy Warriors pony parody on their facebook and got another pathetic butthurt reaction from ponyphobes. This is almost as bad as the ME3 incident.

https://m.facebook.com/48306691162/timeline/story?ut=69&hash=-4926566528244410482&wstart=1346482800&wend=1349074799&ustart&refid=9

(sorry, I'm on mobile)

So sad.

• Thumbs Up 2

Started trying the quiz that EqD linked to a couple of days ago.

h2kFq.png

Oh my, such a difficult choice.

Pssh, Gummy all the way. Just look at him in that fancy tux.

• Thumbs Up 8

h2kFq.png

Girl Gotta Go Gummy!

• Thumbs Up 3

I find hilarious that they "coincidentally" ended up picking what would be the most eligible bachelors in all of Equestria (as far as fanon goes) and yes, that includes Gummy. (in a not so serious sense, most people draw him as the swag gator, I mean, look at the posts above mine)

So yes, that question is actually hard (they could have easily picked one of the many not so appealing males we've seen in the show)

It's only missing Fancypants! (Braeburn

)

*realizes what he just posted about*

h2kFq.png

S-soarin?

shutupshutupshutupshutup

Also, now that I'm back home in the US instead of in Canada, you don't know how good it feels to have American Netflix full of ponies T-T! Just about every night since I've been back, I put it on a random episode and just let it play until I fall asleep lawl.

Here's something to think about

269122_475411862489774_1653212670_n.jpg

Poor Dashie... Her loyalty only really shows when everypony is in a pinch, and with the light-hearted slice-of-life tone of the show, most episodes revolving around Rainbow Dash portray her as an arrogant, insensitive blowhard.

I feel like that's a problem with varying writers. Not all of them handle the characters the same way, so sometimes Dash's loyalty gets thrown to the wayside for the sake of a gag.

It's a shame because I think that when Dash's brash nature is balanced with her positive traits, she's a really compelling character, but then you get episodes like Mare do Well where she and the rest of the cast get skewed. D:

• Thumbs Up 4

New batch of official comics showing future storylines for S3:

101477__safe_rainbow-dash_fluttershy_spike_comic_official.jpg

Fluttershy's dragon episode, showing how she automatically goes full blown Stare on one no matter if it is Spike or not.

101467__safe_rainbow-dash_comic_scootaloo_apple-bloom_sweetie-belle_official.jpg

Apple Bloom's name change episode

101468__safe_rainbow-dash_comic_official.jpg

Rainbow Dash is such a gloat that she neglected her weather duties, causing a lightning storm in the middle of the day (A.K.A. Mare Do Well, again). Alternatively, sincec Rainbow seems to be conveniently around for all of these disasters, her need to satiate her ego has now led her to arson (and AJ now lives in the barn).

Edited by Tornado

New batch of official comics showing future storylines for S3:

101477__safe_rainbow-dash_fluttershy_spike_comic_official.jpg

Fluttershy's dragon episode, showing how she automatically goes full blown Stare on one no matter if it is Spike or not.

101467__safe_rainbow-dash_comic_scootaloo_apple-bloom_sweetie-belle_official.jpg

Apple Bloom's name change episode

101468__safe_rainbow-dash_comic_official.jpg

Rainbow Dash is such a gloat that she neglected her weather duties, causing a lightning storm in the middle of the day (A.K.A. Mare Do Well, again). Alternatively, sincec Rainbow seems to be conveniently around for all of these disasters, her need to satiate her ego has now led her to arson (and AJ now lives in the barn).

Applejack: That ain't mah house RD!!

Also, Apple Blossom, Sweetie Bubbles and Scootabuttercup

*Warily checks this thread; coast is clear*

Whew, the drama hasn't spread this far yet!

Some footage from Midwestria has made it online now. Cool stuff.

"I find a diamond clears my mind and looks refined on my behind."

That is hilarious. Once again it is proven that Rarity is best pony and that Tabitha is best voice actress.

For some reason, I feel like I should know what a frock is. It sounds familiar.

• Thumbs Up 5

So, in light of the recent release of Twilight's part of Turnabout Storm and Phoenix Wright's new redesign, I decided to draw something. I'm still getting used to using a computer to draw and this is pretty much only the second major-ish thing I've drawn using one, so any tips and critiques would be appreciated. Used a decent amount of refs because I'm not completely ready to just go off of my imagination just yet. Re-sized both of them because they were huge.

aQkRb.jpg?5489

Background found here.

Background-less version in spoiler.

BtSW1.png?3425

• Thumbs Up 5